Knock knock Morty

>knock knock Morty
>oh jeez who's there
>*BUUURP* God, Morty
>G-god who?
>GOD'S NOT REAL, BUBBALABBANUBNUB, HAHA AMIRITE?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

Is any of these lines actually from the show?

all of em, word for word

BUUURRPP* H..HEY MORTY I GOTTA TAKE A SHIT M..MORTY *BURRRRPPP*

It's a masterpiece, you butthurt faggot

He litterally says
>I want to rub this spaghetti monster right in that Christian Govenor's poppydick asses face!
In one episode.

But they meet the Devil in one episode.

Nice bait!

Found the braindead redditor

It's great. They tried to poke fun at atheists by writing an immoral, depressed atheist douche who instantly repents at the first sign of trouble, but American Christfags are so fragile that even a negative portrayal of an atheist offends them.

Ok Sup Forums we had constant threads of fan discussion all through season one and two. What happened?

I want reddit to leave

Huh? They are probably the only abrahamic religion that is allowed to be picked on and absolutely nothing will happen to the bully.

Pick on Muslims = beheaded

Pick on Judaism = spawn of Hitler.

Even the American government bullies them. Gay Cake incident

Out of all the other religions, Atheists are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Atheism, you will be accused of being "sheeple".
Atheists love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Fedora train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more enlightened fedora-wearing atheists find their way online to secure that everyone knows they are superior. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is tipping his fedora somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Atheists make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. Keyboard warriors (aka Fedoras) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and katana collectionists groups do not translate in any way online. They are weak fedora-tipping fat fucks who quit the Internet forever at the tip of their fedora.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

I always thought the whole rick says gods not real thing is like a character joke cause he's seen asking God for help when everything's looks bad. I don't think their reinforcing atheists, I just think it's a gag on how rick acts more like he knows everything than actually does

If people hate this show so much why do they constantly post it?

yeah ok reddit

Because we cannot allow people to discuss this reddit-tier garbage here, any attempt WILL be ruined by reddit-posting.

These threads are a daily reminder that everyone who likes this must go back

Ew downvote

Ever stop to think the internet wars between Sup Forums and reddit don't matter? Go outside and play user, it's a lovely day

Fuck off, its raining, also fuck reddit, i will never stop until reddit is out of our board

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>Out of all the other religions, Atheists are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States

Atheism isn't a religion and atheists do not make up 84% of the United States. Stopped reading right there.

my takeaway from this post is that ruskies are godless fucks

Well I can't stop you from being autistic I guess

>responding to shitty bait
come on user

>Atheism isn't a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that's, Reddit. It's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell.

But how can they he Jewish if they're atheist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>Not sure if retarded or subversive

Just out of interest user, where are you on the chart?

I don't even see any bitching at all from Christians about Rick and Morty; what the hell are you all talking about

t-this show is reddit because I say so!

Church doesn't make it a religion. It's just a bunch of people who were raised on religious church and don't know how to build a community with others without the trappings of the church atmosphere, so they imitate it but with an atheist flavor as a means to gather people together and build a community and have fun with each other and make friends. It's nothing to do with religiosity, it's just people who aren't creative enough to think of another way to live.

Found the redditor

Very many Jewish people are atheists who are merely attached to their Jewish heritage and culture.

Keep fighting the good fight my dude

t. butthurt redditor

I don't hate Reddit and Normie because it's atheist, I hate it because the animation is butt-ugly, Rick(or Morty, I don't know which is who) is slobbering all the fucking time and it's disgusting, and the humor is for children.

desu vult!@

Did you just assume I can speak German because of how I was typing in english?

*Walks towards you*

holy fuck I had no idea so many were jews

why do they hate me

Pretty much.

Otherwise it has like 2-3 other times it references religion. Its fucking irrelevant to the show practically.

You guys realise the shows making fun of atheists right? I know the whole rick and morty = reddit thing has turned into a meme to piss off fans of the show, but the show literally makes fun of smug atheists like Rick.

Watch the episode Rickle In Time. When Rick thinks he's gonna die he prays to god, but when he miraculously survives he becomes an edgy atheist again and says "Fuck you God" It shows the smugness of atheists until their time of need.

Trust me, Dan Harmon is a Sup Forums shitposter. He wouldn't make Rick such an edgy character on purpose.

Get out of here, Dan.

He's assuming all the people memeing about GOD'S NOT REAL WOOBITY FLOOBITY! are butthurt Christians. An understandable assumption but the show really does lay on the tipping a little thick sometimes.

t. Untriggered Christian

>"So we bow our heads for two minutes of contemplation about the miracle of life and, in his closing sermon, Jones speaks about how the death of his mother influenced his own spiritual journey and determination to get the most out of every second, aware that life is all too brief and nothing comes after it."
>Another attendee, Gintare Karalyte, says: "I think people need that sense of connectedness because everyone is so singular right now, and to be part of something, and to feel like you are part of something. That's what people are craving in the world."
>And writer Alain De Botton has unveiled a Manifesto for Atheists, listing 10 virtues - or as the press has already dubbed them "commandments" - for the faithless.

And here's the real kicker from the SAME fucking article that YOU posted you fucking retarded nigger

>He argues for a new breed of secular therapists to take the place of the priesthood and believes atheism should have its own churches, but adds: "IT SHOULD NEVER BE CALLED THAT, because 'atheism' isn't an ideology around which anyone could gather. Far better to call it something like CULTURAL HUMANISM

Either A) You delusional christcucks say atheism has no morals, its entirely nihilistic and wants to destroy the earth in a degenerate conspiracy

or B) Atheists are trying to promote a community/ideology! They're all communists and want to control the state and indoctrinate people.

There's no winning when you hate people for no fucking reason. How the fuck can you google search "Atheist church" just to lord over someone so fucking smugly and then not even read the article you dyslexic piece of shit.

lol even when Jews abandon their religion you assholes will still hate them

Replace Jewish with Catholic and the statement remains true.

t. product of Catholic schools

>even retards like Sam Harris, who is destroying himself in a wrongful pursuit of Islam, is included in this pasta
REEEEEEEEEE

>people still bitching about my GOAT euphoric show
Never change Sup Forums. Sage in all fields.

This. Funny how you never see Evangelical Atheists trying to make Muslims less religious.

This is just the equivalent of giving one counterpoint in an essay to make it seem like your argument is well thought-through

>atheists do not make up 84% of the United States
True.

>Atheism isn't a religion
False.

What would Jesus do OP?

Atheism is a faith, not a religion.

you are the saltiest christfag of all time. Stop making this thread.

Truly the funniest moment of the show.

*upvotes*