Hey /b how much does boy usually go for. I live in a good neighborhood but it's very close to the hood...

Hey /b how much does boy usually go for. I live in a good neighborhood but it's very close to the hood. I've gotten percs there before but I'm looking for insight on how much i should be paying for the shit.
Any stories in regards to use are encouraged.
>general intravenous drug thread

Attached: heroinjpg-3f7c4456d06b2d96.jpg (1280x819, 88K)

you'll be paying with whatever you can soon enough

What's average though. I have people I can ask but I don't want them to know I'm interested

just dont, stay off of those drugs. they're for the absolute scum of the earth.

Where I'm from it's ususally like 70 a gram but if your just starting out it should be like 25 a dose but be careful because your tolerance will build quick and it'll get more and more expensive

yeah but it's kinda a suicide mission if i'm being honest

acid is ten dollars, lasts longer, and wont fucking kill you. find something else.

thats not an easy way to go. i OD'd on that shit a few times. its not fun. there are better ways of offing yourself by far

you got narcan tho, no? what is it like ODing

you stop breathing, you'll probly choke on your own puke too. i dont remember

I've tried to kill myself by mixing 15 xanax and a bottle of whisky but i woke up in the hospital on breathing machines. the doc said i wouldn't have had the muscles left in my diaphragm to keep breathing. i was supposed to just blackout and never wake up peacefully but since I've started abusing alcohol and xanax a lot more. i tried it again more recently and i just woke up in the tub covered in the shower curtain and piss

When you Od it's awesome, ever see the movie flat liners? Well yeah.
Mix your dope with fentoyl for best results.

I also have a gun tho but it's only a .22 and it was also a gift from my grandfather for graduating and he was a professor so I'd feel very rude and ashamed if i used that to attempt to off myself

It's about 240 a ball which is 3g here. Pretty expensive.

I was considering going into the hood by me and seeing if i could specifically find some laced with fentoyl

Take Kratom

Enjoy losing everything.

OP, you are definitely the dude the dealer kills with a little fentanyl to get all the fiends talking about how good his shit is.

Smoke some weed

I'm guessing you've never seen anyone OD before.

You're just a pussy

no i abuse cocaine i have a least some dignity

Kratom sucks

That's the plan

>hey guys i wanna try heroin
yeah you're retarded

I just bought weed today but I'm currently fucked up off like 6mgs of xanax and 6oz of 94 proof

but i feel like i need more than this

I'm 27. January 28. From 19 to 22 was an opiate addict. Started with percs. 50 dollar a day habit couldn't afford. Said fuck it I'll hit up my heroin addict friend for a 20 piece. Snorted it and 5 mins later it was just like I spent $50 on percs. Year of snorting turned into shooting. Take 10mg of xanax one night and.get balls to buy a 10 pack of needles from walgreens. Get home at 11pm. Shoot myself up. Hit Vienna first try. Draw back. See blood. Push forward. Warm rush up my back into my neck as I'm loosening belt. Mother gets door half way open to turn off my light. Yes I was living with her at the time. Wake up and force it closed before it opens. Look at clock 5am. Woke up sitting on the edge of my bed. Go to rehab. Quit. Turn to booze. My best friend who's my father and whom I'm living with at the time decided to an hero in the chest with his .357 magnum. Fucks me up (to this day. 23rd birthday I buried him) got booze under control after years of abuse. Can't handle the anxiety waking up after drinking anymore. "Fuck it I'm bored let me cruise past the nogs that used to supply me. Fuck around with snorting it again every few days. Go grab some with a now clean nog. Go inside house of guy I used to run with. Heroin is white. Fuckit it's just cut with bullshit. Bullshit is fent. Overdose for the first time while snorting about 5 bucks worth. Fent hit the game when I was out of it. Wake up in ambulance in front of dudes house. "You barely had a pulse,you were about dead" says the paramedic after two shots of narcan. "Fuck bro that's never happened, thank you for saving my life man" continue to fuck around with snorting it every other day. Now we've arrive at present time. Now. 2 days no dope kinda hurtin. Moral of the story is stay away, dont die, dont shoot and 20 bucks should get you a 10th of a gram if good shit.

wtfs with you young people and benzos

I do heroin daily for $20

Pretty cool drug. I got the AIDS tho

I was laying in bed in my friends lake cabin. His dad was a cop. His parents where there. I rolled out of bed cause I wanted to puke but if I lifted my head up I would start to pass out. My teeth felt hot and fuzzy and the nausea was intense. so I crawled on the floor to the bathroom through the living room and the whole time I thought I was gonna die there. It took forever. I was scared. Confused too. Didnt think I did too much. It felt alot like when leo takes those ludes in the great Gatsby and couldn't walk. I couldn't make it up on the toilet so I laid in the shower. I thought to myself I need to get up or I'll die here so I tried to stand and I passed out. I remember thinking that was it. I'm dead now. At least I tried. I woke up to light coming under the door. It was morning and they where making pancakes. My friend said he didnt know where i went. I threw up like crazy all morning and the whole experience made me realize how easy it is to fuck up.

the problem with heroin today OP is its all full of fentanyl. heroil was a nice full body feel good high that lasted. this fentanyl shit had be shooting up every 30 fuckin minutes. im 400 days sober currently

I fucking love xanax. Idk what OP is complaining about. I would literally kill for some but I haven't seen any for a decade at least. I could actually use it too.

>im 400 days sober currently
pussy

>how easy it is
It's fucking win

>ludes in the great gatsby
Lmfao that was wolf of Wall Street why the fuck would there be quaaludes in the great gatsby

This is exactly why you shouldnt do opiates. I'm a walking psa

The trick is to get a girlfriend.
Then get her addicted to heroin.
Then pimp her out.

I have 3 girls supporting my dope habit.
Shit is literally cash yo

kys. Oh, you already are.

youre a liar

Die faggot

10 a cap. And it better be fucking fire.

you're jelly

I really want to. The only thing really stopping me is i don't want to shoot myself in the head with a $600 gun my grandfather gifted me that has a lot of history behind the specific model

excuse naivete but what exactly is a cap

He died of Parkinson recently and I would feel like I'm disrespecting him using what he gave me for such malicious intent. He was an incredible grandfather and he taught me a lot growing up and was always there for me so I can't disrespect something he gave me like that

If you’re callin it boy I’m assuming you you’re from down south? Dopes shit down here compared to mass and it’s mostly fetty. Grab a couple caps/hits/whatever it’s called in your area and start off with a .1 shot if you’re gonna boot it. Unless you’re with someone willing to hit you with Narcan and you have a couple on deck but still be careful I’ve gone out and it took 8/9 hits of narcan to bring me back

60-80 a half in my area. Tent is a little cheaper but I prefer good ole boy. I can do up to a g in one day or I can make a g last 5 to 6 days..,. detoxing sucks more than having your peehole raped. Literally worse.....

I'm planning on ODing in a secluded area where no one will know where I am. Let alone have to opportunity to give me narcan. fuck narcan I heard that shit burns like fire through your veins

Bro 25 a dose you've got to be joking. It's 7 dollars a bag here and 35 for 10 but I'm also from NJ. 1 bag is enough to overdose with no tolerance

Narcan around here is a mist you squirt up your nostril like allergy medicine..... don't know what your talking about....p

Thinning the herd one addict at a time

7 bucks gets ya bout half a PT right?

Suicide is free. Get that instead.

This.

I have a question to anyone who knows anything about meth out of curiosity how long does s gram of meth typically last someone who does it regularly? I ask because I knew a guy who lost a gram and I was just curious to know.

You don't really remember anything but waking up in withdrawal and your brain catching up to speed from lack of oxygen is a horrible experience. Riding in the back of an ambulance as you slowly feel your buzz return and learn how much damage you've cause this time. Will your family know? Will the cops meet me at the hospital? Where'd my drugs go? Better have thousands of dollars for the ambulance tow truck and hospital fees. Etc, its all very stressful man it's not worth it. I've lost years of my life to this bullshit and have watched all of my high school classmates die off one by one

Have you tried fentanyl? You should start with a gram. It's great

I wonder if you can cook krokodil in usa...

More like a point 1 from the guy I used to get it from. Also the actual weight of the contents in the bag don't matter out here. It's got fentanyl in it anyway, so if it's got a lot of powder that's probably cut. Some of my most potent bags were like a .002

Hollow point .9mm

Do kratom instead it won't ruin your life and it's way cheaper. With no tolerance it will feel just like oxy.

pleb

That is probably to most disgusting thing I've read in a long time.

I live in Long Island NY. the norm for a gram of dope is 80-120. dont buy "bundles" for 80$!!! its a rip off.

You druggies are all useless as fuck. Do society a huge favor and jump off a fucking bridge. I see you fucks living in bushes and panhandling at 7-Eleven, and I literally just say “fuck off.”

You can always read the bible.

No. Making something useful out of your life is great. You’re useless, and that’s not great.

I've done drugs and have never panhandled or been homeless. I probably make more money than you, you need a reality check. Your idea of the average drug user is just wrong.

The only people in this world who are against drugs are people who have never tried them, and people who suck at doing them ...

To user asking about meth. Everyone is different. A g of cream will last me a week. That's only taking a big hit intravenously in the morning b4 work though. I at least want to try to sleep at night. If you're doing the shit all day/night straight.... couple days with Zero tolerance and few hrs for a heavy user

What fucking high school did you go to? Heroin High?

Sounds fucking awesome.

Life sucks ass. Killing yourself with drugs is way better. Get out of the matrix while you still can. AI time lords will torture those who remain.

Haha.

No

I have a satchel of pretty much every drug. I collect. Dark net.

I've tried them all, but the good ones become an ordeal, and the bad ones aren't worth doing again.

Now I'm 41 and just have a lifetime supply of shit I'll never use because I was bored and figured out dream market. Kek.

Heroin and fentanyl never turn out well.

Meth was ridiculous. Haha.

"Hey...I've been awake for 3 days. Why am I at work?"

Not a user. It depends though. From what we know stimulants are cross tolerant and there is somewhat of a permanent effect after you use one, like that it will never be the same experience as the first time you experienced that. A whole gram is very expensive and not typical for less than 40-60 dollars from what I've heard people say. Which is also what I've been told is typical of coke (60-80 dollars)

Honestly it seems like an entirely too expensive thing to try and maintain.

The duration of which is measured by half-life and can measure from 9-24 hours but for most users I have heard 8-12 I guess for the euphoria duration depending on tolerance.

idk what oxy feels like but ive never done anything even weed and after 12 grams of kratom all i felt was a little nauseous.

Yeah, don't use the gun if you have to off yourself

You got that from iceberg slim

I used to have a 1.6 gram a day habit of ECP (US) back when it was real dope and hardly stepped on, 80% - 95% regularly, which is good for street. I'd pay about $120 for it usually.

Attached: 31H31.jpg (800x846, 148K)

Bro if you wanna overdose just slam 2 grams if you never did it before chances are you’ll get fent and go out immediately and if someone does find you you’ll have to much dope if they hit you with a narcan, where I’m at they stop at 8 hits if narcan so you should be straight

Fuck xans

I did H for 10 years, watched 2 people OD. This was before everything was fentanyl, which seems to have a more violent OD. The people I saw OD on heroin just turned blue in the face but there was no sound or anything from them. In fact the one kid was sitting next to me in my van and I didn't even realize he'd overdosed until someone in the backseat noticed.

I wouldn't try it with the bullshit that's out there these days, OP.

Fuck that shit. Killed my good friend and wrecked my brother's life. Get control, weak faggot.