Be me, 2019 January

>Be me, 2019 January
>Depressed so attempt suicide
>Fail
>Meet soulmate who also was depressed
>She's asexual (doesn't get horny)
>Love her anyway
>Spend 6 months happy
>Breaks up with me because i pushed her to do things she didn't like (kissing and boob stuff )
>Says she wants to be best friends
>Every week tells me how much i hurt her
>Completely dead inside
>Ready to die again

Attached: Screenshot_20191202-221530_Google.jpg (565x566, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

usually the second attempt goes well

Shes manipulating you. Chad up or kill yourself

uh that's not your soulmate you fuckin retard, that is someone who is bad for you.

you do realize half of this planet is female right? that means 4 billion girls.

you think life is so bad u try to kill urself at that age lmao, wait till u've been fucked till your 30+, and hell, most of us are still here.

stop being young and stupid, get a job you like, find a HEALTHY relationship, and a fuckin hoby. get reid of the things making your life shit, including people and bad habits.

good luck brother, now stop being so young and dumb lol.

>"asexual"
there is no genetics aside of mental illness that is pushing animals NOT TO procreate and spread their genetics
If she is "asexual" that means that either she is mentally ill or that she just doesn't think you're sexy
A lot of "asexual" girls stop being so after chad takes a glance at them

You however just have a case of "my first girlfriend is my first love :#3" which is batshit retarded
Go hit the gym, drink orange juice and fuck bitches

Try being gay?

if youre depressed you need to find someone strong to fix you , not another depressed loser

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

read best of year one. saved my life

>doesn't get horny
Yes she does, and then she gets stuffed by her sidecock and comes home to you afterwards.

too bad you made all of that up and it never happened. plus youre a girl

What you did was not okay, but she’s using it to manipulate you. It would be best for you to cut ties with her. There’s no point in living in the past, and anyone who will drag you back into the past is not worth keeping around. Learn from it and keep moving forward Never push anyone into doing anything they don’t want to do, and if your needs aren’t being met in a relationship, it’s better to end it and find someone else who will.

Drug her and fuck her asshole, then you break up with her by saying she's fucking crazy.

There are some of us who don't really get horny at all, ever. I had to drug myself for weeks to have erections to be able to have a child (each session lasted for more than an hour because I couldn't orgasm because I was not horny). I help my wife get off, but I do it for love, not because I'm horny.

I must add, while I can have romaic feelings, I have never felt the need to have sex, and my testosterone levels are right

she is likely just a schitzo and fucking an ex or something and using you for other reasons.

don't feel bad, happened to me and ruined my life, boy was a dumb fuck :)

wasted chances to get with better girls too....

cheer up cunt, my life is so fucking horrible in every way, has been, bad luck, but all a man needs in life is a god damn hoby and to kick all the other problems out of their life.

if I can be happy with a fucked up back, no friends, no family I like besides the younger ones, no girlfriend, for years and years, then it is obviously a very real thing. I don't even have hope, but I like my hobbies and I like working, so fuck it.

"boy was I", not it was a boy lol.

You deserve to die for being stupid enough to try to bang.

Fuck that bitch user.
Find something you enjoy and roll with it, depression might suck but sitting around sulking definitely doesn't help.

All asexual bitches think about is getting dick its just a ploy

Asexuals can like sex though. They just don't feel sexual attraction. Doesn't necessarily mean they're sex repulsed.

Human beings cannot be asexual. Have her see a fucking doctor, she obviously has a glandular problem.

OP is her name Stevie?