Look who's coming to Adventure Time!

Look who's coming to Adventure Time!
She'll be guest starring in a number of episodes
2017 really is Felicia's year

Nobody gives a shit about adventure time these days.

The fanbase flocked to Rick and Morty.

man, pregnancy did wonders for felicia

Adventure Time is genuinely a great show.

I watched that show for its bizarre adventures. When it began focusing on gay relationship and social justice shit I hopped off.

I can't believe the next season will be the last one. It's such a unique show. Probably the best tv show I've ever seen which is surprising given that it's a kids' show.

god that's beautiful little face

You say that in every thread about Adventure Time. If you can't handle relationships in your entertainment I feel bad for you for never having been loved and probably being a kissless virgin. SJW shit on the other hand was never even a part of Adventure Time, you projecting little faggot.

I want Milk NOW !
This is fresh milk
Fresh from the tap mommy grade Milkies and I want it

>You say that in every thread about Adventure Time.
This is the first time I've thought about the show in 5 years. You ornery baby.

m-mommy

Well, shit. I guess there is an overwhelming amount of lonely young men unable to relate to characters engaging in romantic activities on this website. Go figure.

I don't care if she has a camel face I would totally do 'things' with her feet

now i know why Adventure Time is getting canceled

You sound awfully bitter about me dropping a show when it changed into something else.

no it's just a common thought and not nearly as malicious as you perceive it

If only, if only.

HOW DARE YOU

THIS IS A HUMAN BOARD

FUCKING SHAMELESS CAMEL GET OUT

>sperging out about how grown up and mature you are over a show literally made for preteens

lol

People still watching Adventure time after Breezy? That was the point where the show revealed itself to be completely fucking pointless and ridden with corn covered ass pulls.