Holy fucking shit Sup Forums

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums

At the start of this school year (senior year of hs) I had plans to catch the bus. I had had enough of life and felt it left nothing to offer me. I read some fag ass post on here about doing something with your life and decided I’d give it one last go.

I got a new more clean hair cut, starting shaving more often, took care of oral hygiene, fixed my posture, started working out, and tried to be more confident with my new self. I’ve made lots of new friends and yesterday I got my first girlfriend. Life is going great

So to anybody out there thinking of doing the same as me, I encourage you to please give life one more go. You have so much to give this world.

I know this is gay as fuck but thanks b.

Attached: EABE2CC6-A631-4E6E-9C00-8E6AB9FA7749.png (601x473, 194K)

if this isn't fake and gay then im proud of u op

Way to go man! Wish you all the best really

you got a whiff of dopamine rush
it will all get boring soon, don't you wait
your gf will start to nag, your friends will be idiots that annoy you and waste your time
just you wait, you can shine shit but shit is shit

U just earned some gbp

i hope you have a good time op

damn boi that is pessimistic as fuck

You haven’t escaped depression or suicidal thoughts. They’ve simply been temporarily pushed to the side. Let me pretend to be your depression for a moment user. Remember the times we spent together? Of course you do, we hung out all the time. Remember when there was nobody but just me and you? I would always be with you.. pushing and pushing for you to off yourself. Every.. single.. day. And you know what? I’ve been watching you get your hair cut.. lifting those little weights and your new girlfriend.. she’s quite nice, isn’t she? But guess what.. I’m still here. I’ll let you have a couple of weeks of fun with her little cunt, as countless other men before you have. Why? Because I want to build you up before I break you down and ground you into the dirt like the pathetic little faggot you are. Those little dumbbells aren’t going to help you when I show my face again. And when I do, all your little new friends and that stupid little slut will disappear. She’s going to be getting slammed by another man, being absolutely pounded by his erect cock while me and you are together again, all alone in a dark room while you struggle to get to sleep. See you in 2 weeks.

eh, what can I say
life is pain

>OP went out and bettered himself

Good job OP!

Only time will tell I suppose

your irreverent response is first sign of your demise
salute as you fall downward my buddy

Cute role play you fag

When that time comes, if it even does, I’ll be ready

I’m the guy that commented And I have to agree with Think of us as 2 little gremlin troll creatures. We want nothing more than to weigh you down, we want you to fail. We both want your new girlfriend, we want to fuck her ‘goblin slayer’ style.

Oh yes, just as you were ready before, right? Or perhaps you’re now completely immune to depression because you’ve cut your hair? Well then, let’s see how that hair cut protects you from the feeling of knowing your girlfriend is going to be fucked relentlessly by other men when she gets tired of you in a couple of weeks from now. Hell, It’s literally a possibility that I could be one of those men. Charming her and pretending to be everything she’s been looking for until I pull down her underwear and the slamming begins.

Cheers OP

Thanks for the motivation?

>goblin slayer style
Fuck that’s a good one

this is getting really gay dude

Don't cut yourself on that edge son.

Say that when it becomes a reality. Say it’s “gay” when his girlfriend is being fingered and choked while he sits in his room crying.

Now your gf will cheat on you with a Chad and well see you back on trap threads in a week

>senior year of high school

just wait, user. in five years things will be so much worse than you could ever imagine, so enjoy these next few years