Can someone explain why Barstool sports is "cool"?

all i see is try-hard creepy balding old kikes trying to look hip. it's all sooooo cringy. and their social media accounts literally just steal viral content 24/7. it also seems like the low-key motive for their whole brand is getting kids into gambling on sports.

......yet they seem to be growing rapidly. just saw 100+ of my normie friends follow their social media accounts

Reddit tier bugmen soyboys, Cowherd is the only person you, as Sup Forumsartans should listen to.

>the barstool shill is back

barstool is reddit trash, sage

It's The Chive but for people that like sports. They are proto-redditers.

>try-hard
Lazy people consider this a negative trait.

because misogyny is hip

try-hard is unnatural people trying really hard to be seen as funny/cool/edgy. it's cringy

well put. is chive still a thing? what's the lifecycle of these "brands"? how or when does barstool go away?

Pardon My Take is good show

That's all of Sup Forums desu

Unrealized frat dreams of office lifers. Stool culture is a fuckig cancer.

but a lot of the kids I know following barstool are literal frat boys and sorority sluts

>Cowherd
Not even the best host at Fox

Barstool is great you fucking geed

This 100%.
>barsoy sports

+1 upvote

Barstool are bros doing entertaining shit. Disliking them is like disliking cowherd: a sign that you're a beta redditor triggered by normal men because your soy diet won't allow you to act like them.

Couldn't have said it more accurately myself

You can go back to wizardchan now

They are trying to promote this image but it's cringy

sbnation is better because sometimes they'll accidentally have someone who's smart like bois

it seems really low budget

i hope they make some money

+1 upvote

idc what you say I love them.. it took me some time to get into but I follow their blog everyday. fuck you. one (you), everybody knows the rules

reminder that it's entirely run by jews

Pardon My Take is quality shit

Barstool Rundown is nice to watch at the end of the day that's like a bro version of PTI

Everything else is trash

>(((Portnoy)))

It's kike ran trash

its for bald guys who didnt get laid in high school

not only portnoy, big cat also a jew, the woman "ceo" also jew, and the main "editor" is also jew. i think the one main goy just got caught cheating on his pregnant wife with some young whore.

all the personalities seem white trash dorks who never got laid in hs (or college). none of them are naturally funny. the undercurrent of everything is trying to get dumb goys to buy some cringe factory t-shirts and into (((gambling)))

and the guy who bought 51% of the company is a king jew in NYC media, which is how they got on sirius, fox news and all the blowjob blog pieces they keep RT'ing

>having over 100 friends

fuck off normie

>found pardon my take
>thought it was funny
>what is this "barstool sports" that produces it
>go there
>a bunch of unfunny tryhard frat boy wannabes
>hate that dumbass hank on pardon my take who personifies masshole frat boy culture
>even getting tired of pardon my take because its just repetitive segments and boring interviews now
>go onto the barstool reddit page to see what barstool fans talk about and they obsess over company drama

Fran or Ria?

Barstool was good before Churnin bought them. Ever since it’s been just unentertaining outside of PMT and the comment section.

Fran hands down.

social media friends aren't real friends

>being mean and confrontational and manufacturing drama and in no way being organically humorous or witty
it's all. so. fake. makes me physically cringe. to top it off the ringleaders are old as fuck and try to dress like college kids

anyone remember when total frat move tfm was a thing like 6-8 years ago? did barstool ripoff tfm or did they both rip that schtick from someone else?

>hey d-list celebrity what are saturdays for
>THE BOYZZZZZ
>lmao
so awful

yeah 35-yo douchebags doing a youtube troll / prank show with sports guests is soooooo edgy and hilarious. no.

It's a sports network for the modern man, you'd never understand

what's cringy is cringy faggots using cringy to describe things they think are cringy

shut the fuck up

it’s turned into worldstar for white trash. With a penchant for cyber bulllying often random innocent white kids to their millions of “fans”. Clearly shameless kikes run it