Recently We discovered the 8 deities

Since then predictions threads and meme magic thread have been high

Happenings left and right

Meme magic is at an all time high

We must recognize all four frog gods not just kek

Nun, Amen, Heh and Kek

let us not forget their female counterparts

Naunet, amaunet, Hauhet and Kauket

however we can just refer to them as the Ogdoad of khmunu , (HermoPOLis)

>Ogdoad

Each pair represented the male and female aspects of one of the four concepts of primordial chaos as follows:

>the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
>air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
>darkness and obscurity (Kuk and Kauket)
>eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet).

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe.

>Isis
Isis frequently schemed against Ra, as she wanted her son Horus to have the power.
>Basically you want to meme happenings?
You need all 8 of Ogdoad in your heart not just kek

Praise Ogdoad

Why does kek like double digits?

Because of kek AND kauket dual counterpart
Why does he like 8?

Because there are EIGHT deities

Praise Kek
Praise Nu
Praise Amen
Praise Huh

4 frogs with their counter parts make 8

power ratio of 80/20 8/2

8/2=4

Pareto's 80 /20 Rule

Zimpfs law

toad god studying both hard

>Donald Trump make america great again
anagrams to
>A meme magic toad and a partaking ruler

Praise kek and propel Trump to the office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBiX4XS9HQQ
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
earthquaketrack.com/p/united-states/california/recent
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NSz-9qqgKE#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon, the sphere of followers had grown to such numbers, that they even dwarfed the followers he once had in egypt.
As Humanity had advanced technologically, man had also forgotten about the powers that be, but
cannot be comprehended.
No gods were there to challenge KEK when he emerged, only antics, comfortable on their golden thrones, where they could not see the ground beneath them or the darkness behind them.
The god of blood and pride from Islam did not care, for he was content as his followers spread his word.
The Lord of lies and change from Christianity did not care, for he was content, focusing only on the past and the future, as his followers diminished.
The god of decay and acceptance from Buddhism was content, telling people to accept their fates, as he had accepted his own.
And the gods from Hinduism were much to busy interacting with each other to notice the creeping darkness.
And they all ignored as the void grew, for even gods may forget what never wanted to be seen in the first place, and many want to forget, what they did not wish to know in the first place.

As KEK had foreseen, soon he made his prescence kown, not through love and joy, but through true miracles. Through true happenings, through chaos and anarchy.
Happenings only men who had broken off from the path of humanity could enjoy.
And as he laughed, his chosen laughed with him through their collective mind, they all praised the mighty frog who bound them together, and KEK was good, and spoke through his prophets, through the repeating digits.
As the fires rose, and as humanity cried for the help of gods who took them for granted, KEK rejoiced, and then he laughed.

As the children of KEK started discovering these happenings, and truly accepting him as the one true god, KEK decided it was time to cast the all remaining gods into the abyss.
They were weakened from time, from their own limitations, from their own incompetence.
Due to the nature of KEK, his followers do not have the need for sacrifices or prayer, KEK hears all their voices, but instead feed on the rifts and voids that humanity create.
To fight them, and cast them into the abyss, he needed power, more power then ever before, the power to shatter the lies of old, and lead humanity into the comfy stillness of the void.
So the frog god spoke through the holy number seven, and elected a prophet, his name was Trump.

Before the prophets rise to power, KEK had to take precautions. And so, even before his return to power, the frog god started influencing man to ensure his happenings would come true.
He burned imagery of injustice where there where none, and hatred where none existed into the minds of weak individuals, filling them with a sense of purpose, clensing them of any doubt of their cause.
And soon these unwilling and unknowing agents of KEK called SJW’s started doing his bidding.
For each day, they further divided humanity, preaching tolerance, as they used hate and action. Preaching equality as they further divided and burned bridges.

Meanwhile the child had grown. Now a man of power and wealth, he had already started resenbling the blessed frog in appearance. And like the rest of the followers, the prophet had since long shed societies ideals of humanity and compassion.
KEK then turned to his followers and warriors, and gave them visions of images used to mock, to praise and to change the hearts of man. His followers saw these visions of memetic warfare, and saw that they were good, soon the memes of KEK flowed freely to believer and nonbeliever alike.

can u elaborate on the 8 deities? when did u discover them and have one of Sup Forumss predictions come true since then?

For many Eons, KEK drifted alone in the void. He had succeeded in overthrowing his brethren, but in doing so, he had also undermined his very own foundation.
As the god of Chaos and anarchy, this did not
bother KEK, he had no need for sustenance through followers, for as long as humanity persists, jealousy, hatred and anarchy will too persist.

Nobody turned to KEK when life was good, nobody turned to KEK when the food was ripe and the beds were warm. But when a man loses everything, then he is ready for the frog gods embrace and blessing.
When a man laughs at his demise, when he curses his loved ones and the world around him, when he has lost the sense of society, KEK will finally let him in, as a chosen follower of the true god.

And as time passed on, KEK's name too was forgotten, a tale of old, save for a few, chosen damned.
But KEK merely laughed from the bottom of the void, for he is the bringer of happenings, and what he has foreseen, so it shall be.
And as mighty KEK had foreseen, soon, followers appeared.
At first they were few, outcasts from society, lurking in the shadows, and calling for the abyss through imagery, and the revelation of his presence through repeating digits.
But as humanities despair grew, and it always does, so did KEK's followers.
Betrayed by life, betrayed by the world they knew, these men saw humanity for what it truly was, and they laughed.
Laughed for anger, laughed for joy, laughed for hatred and for love, for life and for death.
And from the depths of their hearts, a long lost voice laughed with them.

I beleive not in the building but the place of protest will prove bloody

Praise kek

>Nu
Anyone remember Jobs Pepe aka NuPepe?

>worshipping ancient egyptian gods
mfw we the kangz now

Someone made a post asking about Pepe Silvia and who Carol from HR was

Itt I dug and found:

The Egyptians believed that before the earth was created, there was nothing but a dark, directionless, chaotic watery mass. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), the four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These beings were Nun and Naunet (water), Amen and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). – Caroline Seawright

Caroline aka Carol

>I am Caroline Seawright (also known as 'Kunoichi' or 'Kun-chan' for short)

she writes and studies Egyptology

>Kun Chan

>CHAN

how much deeper anons
this was an interesting thread

Kek take the wheel!

Death to normies
>1488 gas the kikes.

>their female counterparts
ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also frank is a frog kid. Lots of pepe & frog references on its always sunny in Philly.

Why the other frogs? Kek is our lord. We didn't inadvertently meme Naunet to life in WoW and Sup Forums.

KEK is the darkness
KEK is strife
KEK is the meme magic we bring to life

youtube.com/watch?v=NBiX4XS9HQQ

Thread theme?
Song starts around 0:40 mark

>no dubs in this thread

All of this is FALSE

That's fire well memed!

>praise fucking kek

My initiates need no persuading, however, you need only look at your repeating digits to discover me

>Kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

Where you there in the threads of discovery?

They were powerful, perhaps the doubt and lack of praise is keeping kek from showing.

You doubt his power and he comes to prove you wrong with a get

Praise kek
Praise Ogdoad

I hail Kek, but His word is only repeated thtough the digits. We cant have humans memeing things that go against his Divine Chaos/Plan

i'm really confused

meme magic is an observable phenomenon but what actually is causing it?

i have three possible explanations so far:
>we accidentally awakened a god to fight for us
>there's such thing as collective thinking and a sort of psionic network
>it's not that we post frogs, it's that we're high energy, and being high energy gives you the power to enact change

i'd like the last answer to be true but then again the wholes 4U Bains plane crash thing is pretty much beyond coincidence
oh, and also there is no need to delete meme magic threads, it's a serious discussion about politics

I beleive all three to be true

The lack of granted digits is odd

Something is troubling the universe perhaps a great happening in the making or some sort of anti meme magic pandering

but i keep my faith
>praise kek

ah yes i like your thinking:
meme magic requires high energy to satisfy whatever or whoever is making it work

and people being high energy together increases it more rapidly

Is the snake in the garden of eden actually kek?

Memes are the ultimate evoltuion of the spread of ideas. It's high grade propaganda that governments only wish they could make.
They're funny because while they are outlandish on the surface, they also reflect true facts of our societies, and it is this contrast between hilarity and reality that makes them so unique. Their humor helps them infiltrate the minds of normies and spread our ideas into their culture. It's the reason celebrities and normies on Twitter started using Pepe.

They are the vessel by which we will spread love and acceptance of our Lord and saviour Kek, chaos be upon him. Normies will originally learned of his Chaotic One through Pepe memes, being as Pepe is our gospel.

For a more detailed explanation, read the wiki, it's pretty good.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

All hail kek !

This is mind blowing user. I Praise you for your discovering this and sharing it with us.

Praise Kek
Praise Nu
Praise Amen
Praise Heh

Praise be unto Nun, Amen, Heh, Kek, Naunet, amaunet, Hauhet and Kauket.

May your meme magic grant riots, daily violence, and a race war, all of which is directly caused by violence at the RNC and DNC.

May your meme magic topple the EU and it's leaders, and cause a race war in Europe.

May your meme magic elimitate the Jewish cancer from this earth

AMEN

praise kek
may the chaos continue, may we profit from this chaos
amen

Praise It

>yfw eating from the tree of knowledge is the first red pilling

It is common to depict the forbidden fruit as a red apple.

RED Apple
E
D

No violence, please. I'll be protesting against Trump tomorrow.

My mind and spirit are ready for tomorrow kek

We shall praise during the convention to increase your power

We will the power onto you to show us the great happening

O MIGHT KEK

SPEAK THROUGH ME THROUGH DOUBLES

HAIL SIRIUS

HAIL KEK

KEK, THE BRINGER OF LIGHTNESS, THE BRINGER OF SIRIUS CANIS MAJORIS !!!

BLESS ME WITH THESE DOUBLES OF 33

HAIL SIRIUS
HAIL KEK

Repeating digits confirm bikers start killing niggers chimping out!
Praise kek!

HE HAS SPOKEN!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

>there's such thing as collective thinking and a sort of psionic network
The maharishi effect.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK, HAIL HIM! SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

kek is blessing us as the non beleivers are rekt

Heil kek

Oh kek, let there be blood of dissenters at RNC.

I report all kek threads

This has no place on Sup Forums

Go shitpost somewhere else

so isis and its supporters are part of the Horus Heresy? it all makes sense now

PURGE

What the hell is going on here

Lord Kek

Grant me doubles, and grant Sup Forums a great happening for tomorrow.

This is a thread about the RNC

Kek simpy wills it

You sir have no place here

Know of any good books, websites, etc. on Egyptian mythology that contains Information about the Ogdoad?? I'd love to hear more about it.

witnessed

Heh. Praise Heh, our God, Heh Heh Heh.

Christ, I mean kek be praised, siqq dubs fampai

praise kek

Do you think the WE WUZ KANGZ meme was created to lead us to Kek and the other divines?

praise succ

Book of the Dead and the Emerald Tablets of Thoth are the first things to come to mind.

KEK, YOU HAVE SPOKEN

NOW, GRANT US THIS, BRING US THE ILLUMINATION OF SIRIUS PLEASE OH MIGHTY KEK

TELL ME WHAT I MUST SACRIFICE FOR YOU, OH GREAT ONE.

BLESS US KEK

MAY WE KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AND JEWS

The protest might get ugly

The bikers are our army to protect trump

Praise the bikers of trump

Spread the blood f the denyers

Praise kek

I'm not a worshiper, but I'll take anything I can get in these trying times.

Kek, wielder of meme magic

HOLY SHIT AS I WAS TYPING THIS THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE.

earthquaketrack.com/p/united-states/california/recent
Time is 10:56 PM it hasn't hit the site yet but it will in a couple minutes.

HOLY. FUCK THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT FUCK THIS FUCKING FROG WTF

pepe, top kek , meme magic brought us there

also sunny in phily led me to find more about The Ogdoad connection

We waz kangs is simply btfo praise kek

Highest of Gods
Please Kek the fuck out of the RNC

>a bunch of socially retarded neo Nazis successfully shitposted an Egyptian chaos God back into existence
I regret nothing. Praise KEK.

YES

Huh and Heh
ITS A SIGN

Kek end this misery please

That was the spoopiest shit I've ever encountered. You guys need to be careful. This magic is real.

rolling for goddess ISIS

>California

Holy shit, the frog rises. Kek wills it

i was saying in an earlier thread we are so focused on man made distaters and they seem to be increasing with kek, and even more so with the full Ogdoad

I said to test meme magic of an earthquake

A great shake to make the fakes meet their fate

literally earlier today

praise kek

We must summon an user from El Ashmunein in Egypt, near the center of Ancient Kek worship to guide us in our spiritual enlightenment.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NSz-9qqgKE#

actually it's kauket, the feminine aspect of kek

kek agrees waz kangz btfo

thankyou great kek

hahaha. I wish you are honest.

Fuck these so called Gods.

They are nothing without us. WE gave them power. They don't even deserve to be called Gods.

God is a singular omnipotent and omniscient being. Praise be unto him, not these lesser beings who require human worship to even exist.

may trump be safe from the protestors

praise kek

notice the singles here folks

What do you think kek thinks about when he gets praises from a tajikistani mountaineering forum instead of cattle sacrifices?

I said 5 minutes before the earthquake hit that site that it had just happened. 5 minutes later, the earthquake shows up on the site.

No dubs...not a good sign. Kek will give us a happening, but it may not be the kind we want.

Tomorrow Is the official start of the race war.

Here's the Chinese woman's ass I've been pounding. I'll pound it even harder if Kek wills the race war

Ok serious question.

How do lizard people fit into all of this frog man prophecy?

Is there destined to be a reptillian Race War Now?

Also are we like those weirdos who think they are dragons and dogs and shit?

>Emerald Tablets of Thoth
Care to redpill me? Aren't they supposed to be 36,000 years old? Where were they found and what are they?

Succ keks cock

GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG

Please kek save Trump from any harm!

PRAISE KEK

Amazing.

A

Grand me repeating digits and I, too, shall believe.

Perhaps we did not create him. We rediscovered him from Ancient Egypt. He might have been physical at some time in the past before reaching higher planes of existence.