ITS OFFICIAL: PENCE HATES TRUMP

theresurgent.com/more-confirmation-that-mike-pence-privately-hates-donald-trump/

Jesus Christ what a duo. This campaign is literally a comedy show, by November their going to be insulting each other like fighting siblings.

It's gonna be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what?

I hate my boss too, privately. He's an asshole as a person but a genius in buisness. He keeps the company in the black numbers and is expanding yearly.

It's a work relationship nigger.

First off, what the N word. Second they are running for the HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH. If they can't get along then what does that say about their leadership you numbnuts.

Jesus you racists are stupid.

Watch*

You got me so rivaled up I can't even spell right

checkd and agreed, I work with plenty of peopleI dislike, but they're still effective workers

I could imagine Trump shit talking Pence whenever they're not on camera

Even Pepe and Wojak could be described as having a love-hate relationship

Oh really nigger?

I guess that's an american thing, not being able to seperate buisness from private life. Guess such is the life in the MOST POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH - oh wait I forgot that soon will be China if Hillary wins.

Guess you guys got really cucked.

wtf? im now a hillshill

shut up nigger

pence the dense agrees to be trump's running mate only to derail the trump train. kek

Disliking someone and being unable to get along with them are entirely different things, unless you're an unprofessional monkey.

>what the N word
Go back to plebbit nigger.

Remember
>#NoRefunds

nice source.

Are you vice president ? If not then fuck off

>theresurgent

Presidential candidates have "fired" their vice president picks before and picked someone else.

>Only evidence of this is a single tweet
"So there we have it. The GOP’s vice presidential nominee actually privately hates the GOP’s presidential nominee. "

This article is a load of shit

Some of the most successful white house staffs were filled with people that didn't get along. Conflict can lead to amazing revelations.

The Lincoln White House staff was filled with people that disagreed on almost everything.

>N word

I'm still here, now guess what I am.

wage cuck thinks he is tolerating his boss when is his boss who is tolerating his inept ass

GERMANY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Watch the J word, atheist faggot nigger.

>the N word

so this is how weak the average fucking liberal is nowadays

fuck niggers

Indiana here. I was going to vote for Trump until he picked Pence. People fucking hate Pence here. Why the fuck wouldn't Trump pick a VP who would actually help him win a swing sate? Picking Pence might actually cause Indiana to go blue in the general.

All this does is reassure ppl that Trump didn't sell out to the establishment and this was a relationship of convenience.

Please watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

>theresurgent
>a reliable source

Pick one

I honestly cannot believe the stupidity of liberals sometimes. Did you really read that article and think that anything there seemed credible? Even if it was all true, it's clear that like most braindead liberals, you've never been employed and you don't understand the concept of a working relationship.

fuck your happiness, your state has low unemployment and budget surplus of over a billion, just because he doesn't want fags to get married doesnt mean he wont be good at his job

So crazy idea here and I'm gonna ask you to not be distracted by the flag for a second because it just might not be shitposting here

What if Trump picked someone with disagreeing views on some issues but a similar set of views (but possibly divergent in methodology) on the party platforms so his second in command could be more than a yes man.

>The Resurgent
Get fucked, you cuck faggot.

This is different.

You want to be on good terms with your VP, that way he won't go along with any attempt to assassinate you ala JFK.

Really? When?