BUF:Lake Dawson has 2nd interview for Panthers GM

First for New England Saltriots

>a patsfag calling other teams SB wins 'illegitimate'

>Patsfag
ITS THE PATRIOTS I SWEAR!

WHY DOES LEDDIT HATE FUN REEEEEEE

You are so fucking mad right now

>patsniggers continue losing

Would the Eagles have won or made it to the SB with Wentz?

So with the Reich hiring, every single team with a HC vacancy has filled it.

Who do we think will do the best their first season? I think Vrabel or Patricia have the best shots.

>losing

Yeah we sure do a lot of that amirite lads

>all these anally annihilated bombstonians

Why would OP make this thread only to get BTFO again? Was it a false flag?

>Vrabel or Patricia
Holy fucking b8
Probably Reich if Luck isn't dead

While I'm here, I should get back to work on these.

What did Philadelphia mean by this?

Jesus you guys are approaching Cowboys levels of cringe

>having that strong of a reaction to that opinion
Lel, what? They're clearly on the most talented teams.

If they scored more points than their opponents. Yes.

He made a bet that if the Eagles won only because of referee help, he'd have to eat horse shit.

>Calling something bait is a strong reaction
This your first thread on Sup Forums, pal?
>most talented teams
Yep confirmed bait

>muh rings!

how many of those were won without the patriots cheating during the season?

It's tough. He's a top flight QB, but Foles was playing out of his mind. I don't see Wentz completing 72% of his passes in the playoffs

he was partaking in Boston's favorite dish, bangers and mash

So the Giants/Cardinals/Colts are more talented than the Lions or Titans? That's an interesting opinion, I'd love to hear why you think that way.

>how many of those were won without the patriots cheating during the season?

FIVE

why would you post a pic full of asterisks? I dont see any legitimate wins

We won last year. Cowcucks haven't won in twenty years

>This deluded
It's actually sad

he was emulating how Bill Belichick coached, like horse shit

One year or twenty, bringing up past rings like anyone is supposed to care is ultra cringe
Also
>we
What position do you play

he was reflecting how the Patriots fans feel today because they know they lost fair and square, shitty

refball "win"

Brady is a fraud
Belichick is a fraud

All of them

he was demonstrating the racial makeup of Boston, brown

You guys think Jimmy Graham might return to the Saints this offseason? I think Brees could get a lot out of him even now.

>y-your team's championships don't count!

Stay blasted

>Tuck Rule
>Vinateri
>Spygate
>Pete Carroll's Magnificent Choking Miracle
>Pete Carroll Jr.'s Magnificent Choking Miracle
nice "GOAT" qb you have there

My fucking sides

that was just bait, actually you can make excuses for any championship but they all count.

>brady's mom literally looks like she munches carpet

He was expressing the legitimacy of the P*ts' past rings

You wouldn’t know it by how asshurt you guys are.

Chemo does that

>Patriots penalties: 1 for 5 yards
>Eagles penalties: 6 for 35 yards

>b-but the calls went the Eagles way!

Only responding to the obvious bait cause I'm bored lmfao

Does what? Make you ugly?

No it turns you gay

are you worried about Rodgers' impending $30 million a year contract?

So you've had chemo buttercup?

>Reuben Foster arrested for beating his bitch's ass

lol

>American flag
>German-tier bantz

Dunno. The cap is basically increasing by $9-10 million a year and will be about $189 million for the 2020 season, but with the new GM who knows how things will go.

>American flag
>soylent-tier response
never change Sup Forums

49ers better cut this nigger's ass if it's true. i don't want to experience another Aldon Smith situation of "if he has his shit together then something good will happen"

>Their team didn't win the super bowl this year

Feel like they should really try and spend this upcoming free agency at least, while they still have some cap leeway. Rodgers gives them a contending window as long as he's healthy, but he won't be young forever, and the NFC is only getting stronger.

I don't even know what your cap situation is like, but hopefully seeing how bad the rest of the team was without him on the field showed the Packers FO how many holes they have. They shouldn't have needed OT to beat the Browns, for instance.

But my eagles did win. Just with the help of refball

>Cleveland rams relocated to LA
>Chicago Cardinals relocated to St Louis
>LA Chargers relocated to San Diego
>Oakland Raiders relocated to LA
>St Louis Cardinals relocated to Arizona
>LA Rams relocated to St Louis
>LA Raiders relocated back Oakland
>St Louis Rams relocated back to LA
>Oakland Raiders relocated to Las Vegas

So with Reich gone, who replaces him as OC? Duce?
I think we're really going to see how good of a coach Doug is this off-season with his coaching replacement selections

I do miss their pairing, I think it was last years pro bowl Brees three a td pass to him and I got a little nostalgic. I haven't been keeping up with him since he went to the hawks though. Has he been doing well or did he deteriorate?

You forgot
>Dallas Texans relocate to Kansas """CIty"""

Surely we won't have a down year next season.

As of now Packers have $17 mil in cap space. They can free up $10m if they decide to let Jordy go, $9.5m for Cobb, $8m for Bulaga, $11.4m for Clay Matthews, and $7m for Nick Perry (though Perry has to be a post June 1 cut for that to count)

Packers also get 4 compensatory picks (a 3rd and three 5ths) and with those tradeable now, that opens up a lot of possibilities come draft day.

>houston texans relocated to tennessee
>5 years later receive houston texans which is just the Dallas texans but isnt

Thanks for giving us a timeline of relocations I guess?

Duce makes the most sense, if only to stop the Giants from poaching him. Idk though, Pederson could look elsewhere; I'm sure he has some guys in KC he might have ties to, for instance.
Pretty stealth good. Him and Wilson really clicked halfway through the season, pretty much unstoppable in the redzone. I think Brees can obviously make do with Josh Hill or whatever, but I'd love to see that Kamara/Ingram offense with another touchdown threat.
Jordy probably will bounceback with Rodgers back, but Cobb has been a ghost for years. Think he's gone.

They really do have to have a great draft, though. Too many holes to fill with that little cap.

The Eagles won't. They don't have a qb with the skin color of tar.

Keep Nelson
Keep Clay
Rest is up for grabs

If they could give Cam some talent and he could stop seesawing between being good and absolutely terrible then maybe not.

he's gonna hire Andy Reid as his OC

I wonder if Westbrook would be interested in the RB coaching job.
And maybe move the WR coach to quarterback coach

Panthers were a wide receiver away from a deep playoff run this year, despite Cam having a up and down year.

nope, the more GB spends on Rodger's the shittier the team around him gets

except we actually won the superbowl

>Too many holes to fill with that little cap
they can cut cobb, sign a TE, then pay big money for a good CB, draft an edge rusher and they are a brand new team

I would absolutely love to see him make a return to new orleans. I do get worried about Drew after each season though. Think they're going to draft a successor this year or next or try to grab someone in FA when he eventually retires?

I know that, I was saying give him talent in a wr. But you have to admit despite their run, him having so many ups and down is really risking it.

>the most powerful coaching tree in the NFL
a Packers fan would be worried then, right? they haven't had the best track record in free agency regardless
It's gotta be soon, so I think drafting one mid-round this year and letting him develop a bit is the best idea, like what they tried to do with Garrett Grayson. Although Brees' arm has declined, he can still absolutely shred defenses when he needs to, so I think the Saints will definitely be competitive in 2018. Just need to make a few key FA signings (Graham?).

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THESE RETARDED FAGGOTS STAY AWAY FROM BEATING PEOPLE FUCK THIS FUCKING TEAM SOMETIMES

you ok there buddy?

>tfw Falcons ruined 18-1 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Rueben Foster is a dumb cunt and just set the 49ers defense back another year

but i though Jimmy G was the next GOAT and the niners would go 19-0 next season?

This one sucked, but I'm working my way through.

>drafting from Alabama
What the fuck is Nick doing to those guys?

What caused the Panther's dropoff from 2015-2016?

>Keep Clay
Hahahahahaha

being too cocky and believing in the black qb meme

>pay big money for a good CB
I wonder if they'd be interested in Malcolm Butler. Pats and Packers are playing next year, too.
>draft an edge rusher
Hence the "great draft" aspect.

Like I said, Rodgers makes the team contenders even with scrubs in important positions. But to actually have a good chance to win a ring, I think they need to hit on almost all their offseason moves.

Goddamnit I knew Reuben Foster was going to be a bust.

Cams injured shoulder and them letting Josh Norman go

>Reuban Foster arrested

but Cam threw 5 touchdowns in one game in 2015. What about that is memey?

>Naners dropped Tramaine Brock like a hot potato last year for domestic violence
Really gets the ol noggin joggin

I really think the packers defense is going to turn it around next year. 12 mil and the 14th overall should be enough to get a number 1 corner and pass rusher. The packers quietly signed the best DC on the market too. Pettine is a small name guy but all of his defenses have been phenomenal despite never having a great roster.

Did the Eagles just meme their way into the owl or are they built for deep playoff runs?

Turnover on the defense, particularly in the secondary

>Josh Norman told to fuck off when he wanted All-Pro money
>Roman Harper went back to New Orleans
>Peanut Tillman retired

The front seven was also less menacing because Jared Allen retired.

As such you had incidents where Julio Jones set Bene Benwikere on fire for 300+ yards.

yeah so what. he's won jack shit of importance in the NFL you nit picking homo.

sad thing is that he was really very good whenever he could actually get on the field. he might be on that Aldon Smith career trajectory
Pettine is indeed a good DC, and it's not hard to imagine that defense taking a big jump forwards statistically with Rodgers on the other side of the ball instead of Hundley. It's just a tough conference right now, so I think they need to really deck the team out. If they can't get another ring with Rodgers, his career there will almost have been wasted imo.

>mfw watching Normeme get exposed with the dedskins these last 2 years
Panties were right not to pay him desu