Anybody want to ask a homeless guy anything?

Anybody want to ask a homeless guy anything?
On a phone so replies will take a bit.
But I'll be on most of the night.

Attached: BXxCmnD.png (1448x1080, 637K)

What do you do during the day

What city do you live in?

Before I hung out at the library, walked to different places to eat and get cloths and shit and drink. Now I work on getting ID and fixing self in varias ways.
Don't ask me where I am.

Attached: 2fe5f007c82e687aa9b269bf9200dba0.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

is getting food and water a problem?

How frequently do you get weird looks when you go into public places?

If you're in the right city it's super easy. If your hard up, ask a church.

Attached: 495a7b4f3e1aa24bf164650c0f013038.jpg (852x1200, 66K)

okay, thank you
what about hygiene?

Is this rock bottom for you? Have you been worse? You think it could get worse?

Not to often in big cities. Just people telling me they don't have any money when I didn't ask.
In smaller towns they'll look at you like a fucken monster.
Now that I cut off the beard and stored all my crap. Nobody can tell.
Look at people's shoes. Best way to tell.

Attached: FUZQS41ITUQOW9G.LARGE.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

dylan is that u

luh nih

Did you choose this life or is it just bad circumstances?

Hygiene is the same answer. I youst to go through a pair of socks every day. You just through them out instead of carrying around dirty socks.
I was at rock bottom living I a certain state. Hitchhiking saved my life. So no.

Attached: A1WSVvBP5PL._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1500, 416K)

Do you still have any family left to turn to?

Lol no
It started with me drinking my way to the
street. Then I started hitchhiking and landed in a city that saved my life.

Attached: Megg-web-tumblr_mf35g782Uz1ru22woo1_1280.jpg (595x863, 315K)

Yes. They need for me to get my shit together, so I can take care of them and my brother.

Attached: xeqzfxobq5u21.jpg (750x1143, 63K)

How does it feel to have failed at life? How does it feel when people look at you with disgust?

Pretty weird question, but how many anime have you watched? Also, do you just use free wifi when posting here?

Why not be an urban camper

I'm young and in a city that makes it way to easy to fix myself. People can't even tell I'm homeless.
Shit bait, thanks for the bump.

Attached: 8d61bcc136b525f394f062f80c22d8ee.jpg (1450x2048, 255K)

All of them. And ya only free Wifi. Can’t wait for 5g

Do u feel accomplished? Is being homeless ur mt everest?

Umm a few I suppose. I like ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop and shit. And yeah the library, my shelter, and every Starbucks has Wi-Fi.
Because I have more of a life than that.

Attached: original.jpg (320x425, 16K)

Are you using public wifi?

How do you bathe, where do you sleep and use the bathroom

This was not op

Attached: megg-mogg-amsterdam-1.jpg (750x1000, 746K)

Please stay out of my dumpster, there's nothing in there for you.
Take a shower, get a job, and stop being a degenerate.

I can do all those things at my shelter at the moment.
While I was hitchhiking... everywhere would be the answer. But you can just scrole out on google maps. Then google "homeless" and you'll find all kinds of helpful stuff.

Attached: DecentAggressiveArabianwildcat-small.gif (500x372, 315K)

How do you entertain yourself daily? What do you do/watch? When you're bored of that, what do you do after?

did you like the newer seasons of FLCL?
i personally think they were at least 7/10

Not sure if bait.
Read thread and learn.

Attached: 9837d12e402d92e22c1585a64b99cc1e.jpg (421x640, 40K)

Lmao, imagine having to shame a homeless man at 2:00 am to feel good about yourself.

I do shit on the web. I go to parks. Work for contractors. Anything but work a 9-5.
I've only seen the 1st season years ago. I guess I'll check out the new one tomorrow.

Attached: d711li8-e8558137-566e-4cab-b1cc-2dd685b5de5d.jpg (812x983, 312K)

That made me feel good for some reason.
Thanks.

Attached: Samejima.Mamimi.full.66014.jpg (777x1000, 171K)

Can related OP.
it's a long story but pretty much the long and short of it is that I started using drugs as a coping mechanism at a young age. Opiates really, but whatever you had I wanted. I've done just about everything under the sun. After several treatment centers, changing my DOC each relapse, I ran into air duster.
Air duster was free if you stole it. So I did it.
I got kicked out of my house when I was 18 and hit the city. Living homeless.

Again, air duster was free, crack and booze was cheap, so I did these things. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop.
Until it wasn't fun anymore. I got tired of sleeping on pavement and going to jail or institutions.
I decided it was time to make a change for myself. I had lost literally everything.

It took a while, but I got my shit straight eventually.
Hold your head up, if you're active and willing, then you can come back from that.
I was young too, I didn't ever look homeless really. I still am, it's only been 6 years and I very well could end up where I started.

Good luck and godspeed, OP

Do you think you'll be able to get a 9-5 job soon?

9-5 jobs also scare the hell out of me.

if youre homeless, why get a phone? couldve bought better shit for that

Maybe they had the phone before they were homeless?

maybe. op could be a druggie who sold everything but his phone for all we know

Ooo also done it ALL. Booze is just cheep and you can always steal extracts. Check out what air duster does to your nervous system. And similar. Never really went to a doc. for it till I got here though. Opiates are indeed the best, just pricey. I'm just tired of waking up in the gutter DTing with none of shit, and I'm the the fucking last male in my family that can pass on the family name. And I really finally got this shit straight. Like, when you know, you know.
Thanks for the reply user.

Smoke break!

Attached: tumblr_p9vdiawzSe1ue6lhao1_r1_400.png (400x394, 137K)

I'm in a program that will have me working in 35 days.
Yeah but I'm going to have to do it for a bit.
no now I can use email google Sup Forums and other shit
nope I bought it for 40 bucks

Attached: p10-2-flcl.png (500x331, 155K)

Other homeless person here in SF. Was living at programming bootcamp, got kicked out for getting into fight, have been living in car since then. Shit sucks

Do you have any mental issues? Also you live on the west or east coast?

If you're homeless I doubt you'll have a 5g capable phone. You'll need to go buy a new one with an updated 5g receiver. Sorry.

Oh I've experienced all the bad things that happen firsthand to the CNS.
Mostly memory problems, even 5 years after my last use. The high really wasn't even that good after the first few seconds. Like nitrous on steroids. Much less controlled, but I couldn't get enough.
I probably huffed about 200-300 cans in that year stretch.
I stole about 10 from one store in one day. Got caught passed out in the family bathroom of a walmart. They pulled the trash out and a solid 8-9 cans were all in there.
Got banned from Officemax/Office depot.

Thanks to supplementation and cessation from it, I'm functional again. Used to not be able to remember what I was saying mid-sentence, not be able to go down stairs too quick (couldn't process each step) and a bunch of other garbage. By far the most destructive thing I've ever done, moreso than heroin. I never crashed a car when I was doing heroin (and twice at that)

Not to discount your troubles, but if I had had a car when I was homeless, I would have been all good.
That's another thing, OP, remember the time you've been homeless, never forget that feeling.
It will surely aid you on your path to recovery just as it did me.
I'm a much better person for it, having lost everything and then earning everything from that point forward myself has made me appreciate everything I have all the much more.

Mine just gives me resources pluses somebody to make sure I'm "moving forward". I have 24/7 bed shower laundry storage 3 meals a day. I can come and go as I please. I can be gone for 3 days and they don't give a fuck. There helping me get housing ID job work. Really makes it so I can actually rebuild my life. SF isn't awful though.
No. And nothing on my location.
That wasn't me who said the 5g thing...

Attached: d6d719985d592a680a6e40a14202a54e.png (720x540, 453K)

Phone is the most important tool for getting back on your feet. You can't make calls and set appointments for interviews on a library computer, at least not where I'm from.

Agreed. Just buy a handle of cheap vodka. Never gets to expensive and will always be enough to put you in the gutter.
I Know right! That dude just needs to drive to a better city.
And I will agree. I never want to be a civi. again. Not really.

Attached: BigheartedGenuineAlleycat-mobile.jpg (500x376, 17K)

This

Attached: d3efdy7-7f9349f5-dff3-4b11-a3e7-47bc1732267b.jpg (421x595, 74K)