The Chinese now have the world's largest telescope to add to it's growing list as world leader

The Chinese now have the world's largest telescope to add to it's growing list as world leader.

When will everyone admit that China is now the world's #1 superpower?

Attached: fast_telescope.jpg (442x293, 27K)

Great, now they can view their own penises.

post telescopes nudes please

Got em

/savage af

>China does a thing
Who cares.

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 367K)

it will collapse in 3 years like their shit skyscrapers.

I can't wait to see the collapse video.

I dunno man once they stop genociding people and creating re-education gulags then maybe the world will call them a leader, but until then USA all the way

Nigga puerto rico has had one for decades. You know what theyve found in those decades? Bleep bloop shit.

How did it afford it?

Shut up China, we know its you

If only they could stop eating people and criminalizing opinions.

Idk man ill consider China important when it's leader can take a joke.

Attached: e628.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: 1530662717308.gif (192x213, 1000K)

China insecure AFFFFFFFFF

Pretty stupid standard when China could buy and sell you.

goldeneye

Ok but the VLA in New Mexico is a better telescope. You’re both a fag and a retard

It's just so unattractively week sexually, you name Race or country i think bang or pass. South korea Bang, Jap, Bang, Icelandic ,BANG! But .mm china feels like a limp dick country of oversensitive men who can't make me laugh.

Attached: 300px-Are_You_Really_in_Charge_Here_.jpg (300x165, 10K)

I mean legit, china reaks of so mucb over sensativity and insecurity its a total turn off, Would not bang.

Attached: xi-jinping-clapping-e1509118184978.jpg (410x231, 11K)

when i can get happy endings from hot young chinese i give them the title so far only old ones make it to the USA

good one !

The VLA is a radio telescope array that consists of 27 separate telescopes that work in conjunction to make a massive radio telescope that’s more powerful than any one radio telescope could possibly be

Thats a big bay blade arena they do know that its only a cartoon right and people dont actually battle against each other with spinning tops?

China safety

what its a telescope you fucking baboon

>big bay blade arena
It's the bay blade factory

i dont understand why the cartoon was fucking shit why would they design a factory for spinning tops that looks like a giant arena these chinese are fucking dumb

Never coz they’re too stupid and polluted.

Someone finally got battlefield 4

>dubs were wasted on this autistic, incoherent mess of a post

Attached: 1568606977500.jpg (512x384, 26K)

No democracy no superpower

Good job china.
Lemme know when you can produce a woman who isnt a moon faced soulless goblin or a man who isnt an effete bugman.

Attached: 1574053849089.png (1024x1024, 920K)

The Chinese are bug people and their commie setup is nothing but a hive-mind. Superpower? No, not even close.

Attached: 1560662158762.webm (240x426, 335K)

At least China is doing something about their Muslim problem

China only has bitch countries supporting it

USA has Israel and nobody fucks with them not even china.

Checkmate athiests

>3rd world county

This.
And we can turn it so we're not stick with wherever the earth is pointing....

It's a filled aperture telescope with thousands of high tech tilting / focusing panels across a 500m diameters sphere. It can zenith to 60 degrees with reduction of the aperture to 250m.

It's a beast. It's already discovered 30something new pulsars just in early commisioning phase.

China is boss

Are we sure that isn't just a giant wok?

They probably use it to deep fry dogs when not in use

Nah man, that’s a giant wok