Are girls still hot after 30? I’m a 24 year old virgin watching all of these hot college girls pass by...

Are girls still hot after 30? I’m a 24 year old virgin watching all of these hot college girls pass by, soon I’m going to be left with soccer moms with minivans, I’m growing up but not mentally or emotionally.

Attached: 94D64214-A40B-4F3F-8066-D4E8D052B449.png (1092x1037, 27K)

the ones that didn't have kids are

>Are girls still hot after 30?
They can be, but very few are

No, but i'm in the exact some boat man. If were lucky we could meet some 19 year olds who think we're about their age. There is still hope user

Dropping out of college sucks. But being in college sucked too. At least I had some friends I could go out with every now and then, even though I still wasn’t getting laid.

user if this is your last year you need to just go for it. Chang your style, go out more and be scene then download tinder and oof etc and bang any price of strange that responds. You’ll be happy you did

Go outside.

I dropped out years ago. I was there for like two and half years. I went to UCF, but I had more fun visiting Madison, Wisconsin, those are like the college parties you see in movies.

And do what

you do realize that 50 year old men fuck 20 year old females :)

its generally not the same way around, atleast, not anywhere near this scale. plus most 50 year old women are not that good looking.

its pretty common for 30-40yo men to be fucking 20yo girls.

yes, most 30+ women start to decline, hell, half of them never look good to begain with.

best part is, the older you get and the more money you get, the more bitchs want to fuck me, a lot of them are not interested in childish acting like 20yo boys.

so fuckin shit up, improve your life, so that the hot girls want to fuck you for the next 25 years.

stupid fuckin cunt

You need to stop kidding urself a d realize those college girls are passing u by because u have a beatup face

there's always a prostitute if you really can't get it for free.

No I don’t, I look decent, I’m just awkward as hell, it’s more like I’m passing them by, I’ve never even tried to ask a girl out

Yep. This is why most dudes have the advantage if they better themselves, career and get confident. All men are attracted to hot 18-25 year olds. When men get older and want to have an intellectual conversation, that’s when it’s a problem.

24 is too old to be a virgin. U can practically join aarp. Just nut up and ask random bitches if theyre down to bone.

Where does that strategy work for you

Wow
Was just going to post that

Not having kids keeps a girls pussy
At high school levels indefinitely

Also motherhood adds 20 years to aging

definitely, but the problem with meeting single girls in their 30's is they've either got emotional baggage, they're crazy or they're single mums.
one of my friends is a single 38yo chick, decently fit but all she fucking talks about is about things her and her ex used to do.
sure, I get it, you dated that dude for 9 years.
do you have to fucking bring him up in conversation all the fucking time?
jesus fuck

> asking Sup Forums for advice about sex

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-14-01h24m43s12.png (704x528, 624K)

Don't bother with women over 30. Like the Sup Forumsro above said, make money and they will come to you. Just don't spend it all on them!

this. once you hit your 30s and 40s it becomes a man's market.
even a slightly overweight balding guy who's a 6/10 is able to pick and choose when it comes to the older girls.
they feel their biological clocks ticking and get desperate.
careful though, shit can get dangerous.
i caught my 36yo ex popping holes in my condoms and going through the trash in the middle of the night to find used condoms; desperate to try and impregnate herself so she could latch onto me.
we'd only been dating for 5 months. she had insecurities because she was once divorced and therefore "used goods".

Yes. Now go to bed, faggot.

If no one claimed them and put their seed in them by then, they probably aren't that hot

>best part is, the older you get and the more money you get, the more bitchs want to fuck me,

This sounds like a bad deal for me user. I make money and they want to fuck you? :(

If they're asian yes

It works when i know bitches are feelin my shit. In ur case, ur better off just playing the odds game and just asking random bitches.