This wasn't supposed to be a documentary

This wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Provide three valid reasons based on current events how this is now a documentary. And just saying Trump is not a valid point, sorry.

too late

drumpfy

God this line annoys me so much. I know you're joking but normies actually think they're clever when they say it.

it wasn't supposed to be a kino

It's pretty autistic that you have all these saved

You do know that drumpf would fit better?

This wasn't supposed to be a documentary

Everyone who has ever told me life is like Idiocracy or referenced that movie has been pretty stupid.

>he edited the barcode to 666
>the DVD brand logo is changed to DVMB
>but he didn't actualy change any of the starring/directing/producer credits or insert any jokes into the copyright info

sad.

>Harvard Law Professor
V.
>Spoiled rich kid who pussied out of going to Vietnam by complaining about leg pain

>fighting in Vietnam
top kek

This wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

Liberals are the ones that have destroyed education with dogma and social-justice insanity, demand protection from ideas via safe-spaces or outright violence and encourage outright fact-denial with shit like men becoming women if they put on a dress.

Liberals, especially during the 8 year Obama Interim, have done more to damage public intelligence and average intellectual discourse than a Conservative could ever dream of doing in a century.

Considering President Camacho and Trump are both former wrestlers, it's kind of apt

It's Reps who try to get evolution, climate change and sex ed out of textbooks lmao.

Donald Trump just goes a step further by pandering to the antivax crowd (and by proxy, fucking germ theory denialists) and puts a completely incompetent libertarian as sec of education because she paid him to.

>Donald Trump just goes a step further by pandering to the antivax crowd

Why would Trump bother pandering to a crowd that is predominantly liberal?

OBOMFA BTFO

Was predicting the future part of your plan?