CBS News Producer Charles Beau Menefee Fired for Threatening to "Bomb" Protesters

mic.com/articles/148644/cbs-news-producer-charles-beau-menefee-fired-for-threatening-to-bomb-protesters

>"BLM is blocking the street," his post said. "But I have a solution! How about we box everyone in and drop a fucking bomb on it?"

>In another Facebook post, he made insulting remarks about Sterling and called black Americans "unevolved, uncivilized turds."

>"An armed, ignorant piece of shit with a gold grill in his mouth like Alton Sterling was totally a reason for you un-evolved, uncivilized turds to kill good, moral, moral, civilized people like police officers," he wrote. "Go die, Black Lives Matter."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't Poo the Beau

He's an idiot. If the NEETs and college students on Sup Forums can hide their power levels, then there's no reason some fucking normie TV producer with actual shit to lose can't.

I have to completely agree with this.
He gets himself and possibly his "cause" no where with this approach, you'll just be ridiculed into oblivion.

Or maybe you're the idiot for playing the game

No, he's the hero we need. We should be encouraging the normalization of this behavior, IE, telling the god damned truth.

Pronounced Bow (like bow & arrow)

kek

Sounds like he was one of the people who got blocked and had a bad case of road rage.

Instead of complaining on social media, what he should of done is ran over every single nigger in his way and then have them pay for damages done to his car.

>Sup Forums can hide their power levels, then there's no reason some fucking normie TV producer with actual shit to lose can't.

Lmao doing nothing but shitpost and hope everything fix itself is not power level. Blacks are out there killing white cops everyday and you people are here posting memes

I can't hide my power levels. I always go on rants when I'm drunk with friends. They all call me a neo-nazi now.

Or maybe he's not a faggot and feels like saying what he thinks. We need more people like him with actual fucking balls to fight against the annoying niggers

Because he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a racist. A watchful """"""protector"""""". A dark Nazi

based Beau

I like how you had to clarify the pronunciation of bow

Too bad he didn't do it.

know that feel

>should of

you are the nigger.

Normies are waking up.

That's a producer? Damn, I should look into that. If it's this easy.

What is hiding your power level? I tell people all the time that western civilization is at war with Islam and full scale WW3 will come if we don't do something quick.

This.. we need more like you and i in the world

Sorry man let me make it up to you with a top quality joke.

Why did the nigger cross the road?

Because the chicken did.

The key thing is he's a normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

>tell the truth
>lose your job
>can't pay bills
>can't buy food
>can't pay mortgage
>if you have kids, their social lives are ruined for all of school
>black lives matter is probably looking up your personal information and will harass you in your neighborhood or spam phone-call you all day
>won't be able to find another job for years at best

>but its okay because for 15 seconds you are e-famous on Sup Forums

you play the game to win. Or is Donald Trump suddenly a pussy for sucking up to Israel political groups and toning down his rhetoric so HE CAN WIN THE GAME. YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME JUST TO PLAY IT. YOU PLAY TO WIN.

Based

Seriously, this. You've got no idea how much I have to bite my tongue at work because of the normies. It's either
>suck Obama's dick
or
>LITERALLY HITLER

>Threatening
Except he didn't threaten anyone.

>freedom of speech

Relalllllyyy makes me ponder

obviously the government was just taking away everything stopping him from going full moonman.

Implying none of us have local groups that get together and train..

Listen you third world spic, you're basically a step down from a fucking Mexican, so let me explain something simple. It might be a foreign concept to some unemployed shit skin like you who probably cleans windows for coins, but we have to finance our defenses. In America, we have these things called jobs, say it with me bean nigger, pronounced JAWBS, not YAWBS. Anyway, any employee of any news agency these days basically has a chimpout clause they sign, saying you agree to not basically say shit like this guy did, basically bomb niggers, in any public capacity. If you do, you're in breach of contract and you are fired. We can all make rational arguments like statistical data on Islam and black crime, we just can't say HURR DURR KILL NIGGERS.

Look at me, educating third world burrito biters for free. My good deed is done.

So it's a false flag, like all the 'die nigger' shills trying to make pol look radical. Expect more public figures to be recruited for this.

Based

this. I see no threat here.

he's losing his job at a news broadcasting company, not going to prison like the UK. Also, the government isn't doing it, his employer is.

no riots or streams tonight?

All of that stuff happens because the behavior isn't normalized, which is why we need more people to do it. This isn't a difficult concept.

as opposed to bow as in to bend at the waist in submission. god canada is a shithole

BASED

Also cute as fuck, judging by that picture. 10/10

This..you start with friends and family though

Few repercussions and they just have to sit through nigger jokes

DESU he deserves to get fired for advocating violence. I don't care if he's racist or not.

Pussy... it's time for the majority to stop being cowards and LET THAT PENT UP POWERLEVEL FREE!

It's been building up so long that soon, people are going to start snapping with some Dragonball-Z, "Over 9000" level racism.

Light and fire swirling around people who have been polite for decades, but instead of flexing and going:
>aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

They're going to go:
>nnnnnnnNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

Soon... very soon.

I doubt he knew the world be like it do, but it is.

Now he knows. Someone send him an invite to our private clubhouse.

>tfw can't hide your power level

Hiding power level is a reference to Dragon Ball Z, it means having inflammatory opinions and keeping them to yourself.

it originally meant hiding how much a fucking weeb you are around normies

>"An armed, ignorant piece of shit with a gold grill in his mouth like Alton Sterling was totally a reason for you un-evolved, uncivilized turds to kill good, moral, moral, civilized people like police officers," he wrote. "Go die, Black Lives Matter."

BASED

> CBS news producer fired for free speech

And now he'll be replaced by some SJW faggot. Another win for ameristan xD

Yeah, originally it did but if he needs a current definition, then it doesn't just need to be about weebs.

I know this feel, huefriend. How's the weather this time of year?

me too
i feel proud of it

>21st century
>give everyone a super computer in their pocket
>this happens