Hayden in Episode VIII?

He's going to be at the Star Wars Celebration opening day panel tomorrow, and the first Episode VIII teaser is supposedly dropping Friday.

Is Rian going to unfuck Hayden's shit?

I hope so, Hayden deserves a chance at redemption

mark hamill deserves redemption harder

What the fuck has Mark Hamill done that he even needs redemption?
He's had a pretty good career.
Christenssen's career literally ended with RotS because of OT purists throwing a temper tantrum.

what about Jake

That damage is done he can't be redeemed

Gee wiz, what could Hayden possibly be doing at Star Wars Celebration Orlando, where they will be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars?

Really activates the almonds

No, because of Hayden's own autism. RLMlets are loud only within internet forums and YouTube AT BEST.

>nerds who shat on him for over a decade will now treat him like a god
Funny.

Sitting at an empty autograph booth, masturbating under the table

He looks like Henry Cavill

I know someone who is going to try and start a standing ovation for Hayden at star Wars celebration this week

only because henry literally always wears that coat

but yes, hayden is looking great.

kek

This was confirmed ages ago when he was spotted on the ep8 set
Hayden was never a bad actor (except maybe in Jumper), he did exactly what Lucas wanted

He's unironically too good for nuStarWars.

WHERE IS EWAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sounds like he's /ourguy/

LITERALLY beneath Hayden and Natalie.

>mark hamill deserves redemption harder
redemption for what? the man has played both of the most iconic characters ever, you asshole

He was invisible to me.

the trailer is on friday and not tomorrow? fuck

TFA was complete character assassination for Luke. He needs to be redeemed otherwise the entire movie franchise is a bad joke.

I'd prefer he live a peaceful life with his wife and kids far from Hollywood toxicity. Let alone Disney's franchise rapefest.

what? how was his character hurt? because he left? seemed like his friends were just worried about him

>no Lando
>literally only three characters and no other imagery from the PT though I honestly can't think of anyone else to include, maybe Sheev is worthy, but some PT-era imagery would be nice
>Captain fucking Phasma and Hux, but no Tarkin
>BB8 grouped with R2 and C3PO

The Luke introduced in the original trilogy would never abandon his friends.
Luke in TFA had seemingly completely abandoned the entire galaxy to the machinations of the Sith, and his best friend and sister lost their only son to the Sith.
OT Luke wouldn't let that shit fly.
Though I'll reserve judgement until Ep8 when and if we finally learn the reason for Luke's exile.

>no Naboo
Really the biggest crime with that poster.

I always thought he was decent. Not a great actor, but not garbage tier either.

I enjoyed the shit out of Jumper. Wish that movie had gotten a sequel. Even Takers was entertaining, despite being absolute shit.

He's more machine now than man... twisted and evil.

sorry but leading the attack on the death star during the battle of endor is pretty shit, i mean what did that even accomplish? nothing thats what

No but one of his students killed the others and that made him sad so he had to go away.

more like Zack Snyder to me

It won the war and created galactic peace and harmony. Until The Fart Awakens fucked it all.

lolno try again virgin, luke saved the galaxy

I'm fairly certain that post was ironic.

JUST

audible kek

I hope he appears to Kylo and tell him to fuck off.

Making him a repeat of Yoda is silly, boring, cynical, and lazy.

He's right there, you double nigger

I seriously feel fucking sorry for that kid. He didn't deserve the shit he got, he was just a little kid. He didn't write any of it.

>Not an inch given towards Jake's Anakin
Jesus, it's not like he killed anybody.

Why would he be on there? Anakin is already on the poster.

They don't have both version of Obi-Wan.

This pretty much confirms the leaks

Hes gonna appear as a Ghost & tell Rey shes another Chosen one

Jesus

Agreed. Anakin is dead anyway, he could be cloned, but it's not Christensen's film.

>implying he won't be regaling her with tales of his good friends, such as the Inquisitors he taught the good trick of spinning to

>droid-centric
Ah yeah

He's a really good actor outside of the Prequels, I watched a Drama where he plays an journalist and he acted extremely good in it, another prime example how bad George Lucas is as a Director, even Portman and McGregor where under their level, but what he really fucked up was Christensen.

I'm sure the guy is still getting fat residuals from lucasfilm. I can't feel to bad for him.

Jake currently looks like he would make a great Sith lord. I'm down for giving him a chance.

We are talking about actors not characters.
fucking nerd

>not Starkiller
he's literally Jake

Was Obi-Wan and Darth Maul the only good things in the prequels?

Why? Hayden's career got raped by Star Wars, Mark Hamill still had a prolific voice acting career.

The guy is 35. If Rian doesn't use him now, he'll get too old and won't be able to play a young force ghost Anakin.

I have high hopes, because the Rian guy seems like he wants to put prequel stuff in these newer movies.

False, he's LITERALLY Sam Witwer.

hayden is so damn handsome for me as a girl

While he's at it, he should also force-slap that mangled helmet outta his hands.