In highschool we never had proper sex ed. In fact I don't think anyone has been told everything they should know...

In highschool we never had proper sex ed. In fact I don't think anyone has been told everything they should know. All they told us was to use condoms and you'll get pregnant 100 percent of the time. Im 24 and still have so many questions about sex. Can I cum inside a few days after ovulation? Can you really get pregnant every single day of your cycle? Can pre cum really get you pregnant? What IS the actual chance of conceiving? Is it just super high during ovulation then the chances drop dramatically after until the next time? Not even google answers these questions with certainty. Its like everyone has their own opinions that have fucked everything up in regards to the real deal. No wonder why teens get pregnant all the time. Parents and doctors refuse to give birth control or even mention sex and sex ed royally fails.

Attached: 1574769495267.jpg (552x539, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to use google
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pull out method is just as effective as condoms when used correctly. that's all you need to know. source: been doing it for years. never got anyone pregnant until i intended to

Oh wait user, I have a great site for you!
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to use google

Idiot baby

Not OP, you are a faggot who thinks they are clever, please turn on your car and leave it running in a sealed garage.

But before I notice when jerking off that theres a lot of pre cum. Could that get her pregnant? I just want to say fuck it and cum inside her to be honest.

>quit trying to suck on government reputation
no
>I just want to say fuck it and cum inside her to be honest.
well then you have three options.
1. wear a condom
2. have her get on some kind of contraceptive (pill, implant, whatever)
3. deal with the consequences of getting a girl pregnant
actually there is a fourth, cum in her mouth. that's the reason it's popular. because it's almost like cumming in her vagina

I do use the pullout method mostly, but its beginning to beome difficult in the sense that I don't want to pull out and she doesn't want me to either. She can't get on birth control its a long loong story.

Plan b is 50 mother fucking dollars.

Well if you're not OP you sure are as faggoty as him. Maybe you share a whore mother. If you fucks would spend 2 seconds looking for any information on your own you would seem like half the idiot you actually are. Suck a fat cock you child.

birth control pill not plan b you fucking moron

>idiot baby
>child

This dude is 15 calling everyone children because hes trying cover up that he in fact is the real child. You can tell by the poor patience too. Bet if poked with a stick he will cry and bitch for hours on end.

yep thats how i ended up with my first kid

Well looks like shes getting pregnant then. Her dad is so crazy he has her on HIS insurance so he can see if shes trying to get on birth control. Hes such a controlling faggot. Makes me wanna get her pregnant. She just turned 20.

can confirm
fucked at least once daily for 4 years with no birth control and one of the only scares was while using a condom
ymmv

why doesn't she just get on her own insurance then?

Is there any point in her cycle that I cum inside without getting her pregnant?

no idea homie my ex would hop off my dick and swallow my load every time without fail
don't risk it

Her dad is crazy and won't let her. Plus her mom didn't put her on it when she was living with her because she wants my gf to be the one to give grand children. While her younger sister is on birth control fucking everyone its a very strange situation. We tried talking to her doctor about it too and she refused and keeps avoiding us now.

when she's on her period but theres a small chance she can still get pregnant.
>20 years old
>dad still making decisions for you
ok

Shes the opposite. She has no sense of moderation and wants to fuck for hours at a time when in reality I only last 10 minutes maybe 20 if Im super lucky. She hates me pulling out.

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 3531574960564576.jpg (1356x1168, 121K)

dump her unless you really love her
for real man shes gonna trap you

>say fuck it and cum inside her
Don't
Do
This
Ever
>my friend since 3rd grade
>horrible trainwreck of a relationship with his woman
>break up
>back together
>break up
>date another girl while the ex hangs around on the side
>get back together
>on and on
>he "says fuckit" and doesn't heed the warning I'm giving you now
>she gets pregnant
>yadontsay.jpg
>her family is super religious
>he decides to marry her before they find out
>gets married (btw shes a ham planet and he is probably 145lbs)
>weeks later
>she loses the kid like 2 months into pregnancy
>my friend is stuck with this bitch

Whenever you want to "say fuckit" and nut inside this girl, just finish the sentence with: "fuckit, I want this woman in my life constantly and also deal with children."

Attached: 1574052217843.jpg (474x425, 24K)

Shes a girl its different when you have a father who failed but is now being protective to try and make up for it by pretending that he cares and being a super controlling asshole.

Before u sex on the woman, spray your dick with WD40. It’s an excellent lube and it kills sperm.

Oh look its my old sex ed teacher from 2011.

Before you have sex, always take a good shit. Announce it loudly to your woman before and after you have take the massive shit.
Also tell your woman to make sure her asshole is douched before you do butt stuff otherwise you will get shit on your dick and it’s gross.

So basically you can't cum inside at all unless shes on birth control?
We're gonna fuck tomorrow and I know that this time when I say Im gonna cum shes going to wrap her legs around me and not let go. Looks like Im a dad that doesn't have shit in life yet

nah youll just be another dumbass shitty father. i mostly feel sorry for the kid

triple 6 9 digits don't lie
dont become a statistic

Trips of truth.