Be me, 5'10 170 lbs female

>Be me, 5'10 170 lbs female
>Average face, nice body, 20 y/o
>Decide to give a nice guy beta a shot because I want to be treated the same way I treat my partner
>5'7", plays smash melee competitively, very quiet, sensitive w/out being overemotional, admits when things scare him (approaching women etc), lives with and is close to his mom, does/gets basically whatever I want
>Try to bake and cook for him to feel more girlfriend-y
>Ends up feeling more like I'm big tiddy mommy gf, especially while cuddling
>Still unintentionally emasculate him constantly
>The more I try not to think about it, the more things slip out
>He complains about someone else at his tournament being cocky despite being a poor player
>"I'll beat him up for you. I bet he's short!"
>Happens multiple times a week
>I've never been one to comment on height before this
>How do I stop

Attached: 69920006_136040654331784_678599803902058672_n.jpg (1080x810, 73K)

Be my gf instead. Please.

Start a war and get him drafted

I feel you, sister. Mine is like yours. He is depressed all the time. Whatever he does, he needs me. Sometimes I'm pretty overwhelmed

you post tits or gtfo and also he probably likes it.

what exactly are you trying to stop?

He hasn't been an emotional drain yet, and is actually really stable. I decided that I'm done with the mega-hormonal crazies, and being the only stable/responsible one in my relationships. You should really try it, it's super freeing.

Dancing around or bringing up height, emasculating him, etc. I accidentally broke a garden gnome and he had to make a point of saying "I'm an adult man. I'm not going to cut myself. Let me help you clean it up."

Well, the problem is you chose a beta. Just being alive emasculates them. Find a Chad or at least somebody not living with Mom.

How do you stop?
Leave him and admit to yourself you prefer assholes could be one answer.. Unless you enjoy being the bug tiddy mommy gf, in which case have some incest role-play and enjoy!

is he at least good in the sack?

He pays a normal amount for rent and his mother doesn't have a job, so I get the sense he's helping her out while she cares for his nephew. He also drives a decent car, so it's not like he's a basement dwelling NEET

I reckon I'm going to end up being an older boyfriend for a 20's girl and feeling like I'm almost literally their dad.
I'm not certain if that's what I want, but it's probably what I'm going to end up getting.

Tell him that you think of your releationship as "giving a nice guy beta a shot ".
That will change you dynamic for sure.

Attached: 1565969202000.jpg (600x779, 45K)

this. tell him how you really feel about him. make sure he knows it's because he's inherently weak and useless and there's nothing he can do about it

Don't date girls looking for a savior or father figure. They'll likely just create drama or scenarios to validate those roles.

He knows he's the first nice guy, non-crazy type I've actually been into. He's not weak, I'm just overly-conscious of not wanting to make him feel insecure.

oh boy if you have to actually make a statement like that instead of just doing it then ya he is probably a bitch

170 lbs and nice body? that doesnt sound right. Are you a body builder?

I don't exactly have much choice on who I date, in fact I rarely get dates as it is. Probably for the best so that I can work on myself a lot. I'm just getting myself into a place where I never thought I'd get to before.

You can try to dig on your origins..
How was your mother to your father? Was it reciprocal?
How did it make you feel?

trying to make him not feel insecure is the biggest form of insecurity for him. if he needs his girlfriend to tread on eggshells then what do you think he would think of you for that?

Post tits or GTFO.

Lol

You sound more insecure on his behalf than you make him sound about himself. If that's the case, then you're a pretty awful girlfriend and person for thinking so low of someone who's just living the life they were unwillingly born into, and should consider leaving him and letting someone better have him because you're not ready for a significant other if you can't see beyond his most surface level features.

On the other hand, if he's so insecure that you feel like you have to "constantly be self-aware not to hurt his feelings," then why the fuck are you still with him??? If he's an actual beta nice guy, that's arguably worse than a self-absorbed Chad, 'cause at least Chad is blunt about how he views you as just a sexual accessory.

This. Be honest with your bf. give him a chance to grow as a man. dont keep up this shit you don't actually want until your releationship eventually fails and it's just shitty for everyone involved

Cute story user, but I'm wondering what drives you to LARP as a grill on the internet. Is it just the shallow (You)s? Or are you lonely and wishing you had this mommy gf? Tell us what's really going on.

I'm in that situation. Compared to being with a woman in her late 30's, its a fuckin dream. I don't care that she's a little superficial, or doesn't get all my references, or is super high maintenance - gravity has apparently ignored her tits thus far and she likes to fuck and she doesn't bite the hand that feeds. What more could you ask for?

Don't compare me to a woman my age.
That's insulting. Also I don't get the opportunity for sex like she would.

Stop expecting women to be your mom. It will help you in your interactions with women

You're retarded, because female.

/thread

My gf broke up with me yesterday. I am kind of a beta so I think that was the reason. She suddendly came up with "I'm in the park, with Alex (her ""ex bf"") I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you".
Just break up with him, but don't hurt him