Why are women such degenerates?

Why are women such degenerates?

the snake spoke to eve and eve tempted adam.

Maybe, just maybe, they're at the beach? A lot of tourist areas have shops near the beach.

a. Media tells them to be
b. Males and their degeneracy addictions force women to be whores to get any attention
c. Women are normie sluts.

Men fuck whores

Whores undercut the women with dignity

Whores everywhere

If men had standards women would adjust.

3DPD is disgusting, Jesus Christ.

This. Women act how men allow them to act.

3dpd?

This. Blame men who like sluts.

the person who took this picture is the real degenerate.

but that t string would be off in 2 seconds when she enters the water

Cuz we allow them too.

Want anus pics from the one on left ._.

Do you think their assholes smell good? I have a serious asshole fetish.

Most people cover their ass when they leave the beach.. But Granted, living in Florida is like smoking meth.

I kind of wish all humans could just be naked and it not be sexual or degenerate.

A whore at the beach is still a whore my Canuckold friend.

Like heaven probably.

>wearing a bikini

>degenerate

>taking a creep photo, saving a creep photo, posting a creep photo for a group to critique

>not degenerate

Study ape tribes.

The females are sluts. They try to fuck whatever the can.

But the alpha male owns them. If he catches them acting out of line or sleeping around, he puts them back in line, often with violence. In extreme cases, the alpha male will even kill females that aren't respectful and obedient.

Humans evolved from apes. It is in our nature for men to regulate female behavior (patriarchy).

We have removed gender roles, and have removed patriarchy. There is nothing left to keep female hypergamy in check.

False.

>It's all about your profile bio bro
>Just work on your conversation! Don't say something stupid!
>Women don't care about looks

I don't care, but their asses are saggy.

3D Pig Disgusting

wtf i hate women now

My sides

>Humans evolved from apes
>evolved

Sup Forums isnt satire after all.

Oh no a woman's body, society is dying, oh nooo..
fuck off OP, do you want her to wear a Burka you cunt?

Pick up those Mallo Cups! REEE

Hat is that jealousy I detect in your keyboard taps?

Humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor

Looks like a beachside convience store.

I'm wrong?

So women have agency?

The only thing I left out is that the state will pay for their fuck ups.

reality is jerking off is better than whore wifey

would you rather have a brand new car or one with 200,000 miles and many previous owners and you have no idea how hard they abused that car, what underlying hidden problems it may have?

I cant even get past the title without bursting out laughing. How fucking retarded are these betas who think cucking is a good thing?

Because that is what men want. You don't get to be alpha without responsibility.

Faggot.

To be fair humans and modern apes both evolved from a common ancestor, and chimpanzees are our cousins.

Why wouldn't they? All their sources of news and entertainment have told them that its fun and empowering.

thats funny, but clearly fake.

>306 miles away

it's what they do for fun

The common ancestor was an ape.

>americans get to see this on a daily base
>we don't

>Not realizing that you save matches when you travel

>Not realizing you can pay now to search in other cities

I found it on here but it's for sure real. There are similar ones that show the same thing.

No everyone has read the parable of the splinter and the plank. :)

yeah I guess you don't get to see too many white people do ya argie

It's a cheap and easy way to get attention. It's also how women act out.

When she puts her ass on display like that it's not a creep photo.
Don't be such a whiny feminist.

Men are allowing women to walk all over them.

Men have to stop being pussies and take back the society we forged through blood, sweat and tears.

>not realizing majority of responses are sarcastic
i should have expected it from someone autistic enough to do this

>Having an expectation of privacy while in public
She should sue the store, They have video footage from at least 3 different angles.

holy fuck. That was funny. The guy should kill himself though. Only thing that will make it better. Or he could go an super hero and rampage a mall or school or something

I want to watch them submit to Islam, and laugh.

This is definitely neat a beach, but to answer the question. It's because we don't beat them enough.

>sent from my iPhone

>2 kid
stopped reading there

This user get's it

You guys just need to beat your women while fucking them and then it works out. Don't beat them out of anger like blacks.

That sight is very rare and usually in areas with a lot of money.

Reported as spam.

Have you never talked to a girl who wants to hook up with you?

It's literally all sarcastic remarks so they can't explain it away like it just happened and they didn't do anything to actively look for it

those are prostitutes

Because media tells them to be and because men let them be.

>Have you never talked to a girl who wants to hook up with you?
:^(

>my dad goes to your site and he saw my boobs
>he said they are only for him to see and for my future husband
>for him to see

Because they know they can control men like that. If any of those girls propositioned to suck your dick you'd do it in a heartbeat too, and buy them something afterwards.

Kek

Need that even tan bro

>Women are not allowed to wear Bikinis in summer

Ok Ahkmed, go crawl back in your cave and die.

I've always been under the assumption that a thin piece of material rubbing against a butthole would be extremely uncomfortable yet women seem to love it.

Women have certain biological imperatives after puberty:

1. promote physical attractiveness
2. promote distinctive features
3. display both in whichever methods are culturally and socially permissable
4. maximize mate selection options
5. maximize interest of potential mates over long duration

How each woman goes about meeting these criteria determines whether society labels them as sophisticated, crude, promiscuous, or frigid.

>1 post by this ID

Like a delicious box mints.

Women love how men look at them when they wear it not how it feels

True.

Last bitch I fucked with I basically told her flat out "If you come over, we're fucking". Few days later she comes over, and I get my dick sucked. Next morning she sends me some pepe meme of a girl pepe and it's something like "When a guy says he wants to chill but you end up sucking his dick and wondering what happened".

Freaked me out because I thought she was going to try to claim I raped her or something. So I pretty much got her to acknowledge that she wanted to get cum blasted in the throat.

Then I stopped talking to her cause she was a crazy bitch and started talking about how she wants kids and I was afraid she was going to inject herself with my cum.

These kinds of posts always make me think it's satire, I can never understand how ANYONE can do any of this. Honestly the baby roulette part really did it for me, that sounds totally like satire.

Pokemon Go was the final nail in the female redpill for me.

>work shitty retail job
>Pokemon Go releases
>within a day every male co-worker is playing it
>virtually every female co-worker mocks the game and the guys who play it, telling them to grow up and stop playing it, pokemon is for little kids, etc
>game becomes a massive sensation
>slowly but surely, every female that mocked it see the game is socially acceptable to like and none of the men are giving in to their peer pressure.
>they do a 180 and completely embrace the game, pretending they never had any other opinion

Women are pathetic.

It's like going to war and being a good functional soldier; you have to accept that you're already dead. Just like Lt. Speirs on Band of Brothers.

If you're Western, you must accept that most women are degenerate sluts, and that the good ones are very few.

hand = brand new car?

It's not so much the obvious fake posts that get to me but it's the supportive comments that encourage that shit that triggers me

>It's like going to war and being a good functional soldier; you have to accept that you're already dead.
WE
WUZ
DA
CHOSEN
UNDEAD
N
SHIT

Cause it makes men want to dick them. Then the ball is in their court since they now have something men want and this is not a muslim savage land where people rape whores.

Dress like a slut to gain attention. Leverage attention to power, particularly power over weak mens wallets.

Because they get rewarded for degenerate behaviour with male attention.

Women just want to breed. The internet validates their every action.

In the old days degeneracy would be exiled and not tolerated as it did not help the community.

Probably globalism/the jews fault.

You have one goal in life, attention. You have no shame, no loyalty, no honor and self respect is a silly notion for men and by men. Welcome to modern women

It IS really uncomfortable. I hate thongs yet there doesn't seem to be much available save spanx to prevent those unsightly panty lines in my professional business lady skirts. So we brave the uncomfortableness to please the patricarchy. damn you.
>pic unrelated

youre using the use of a phone app game to determine if women are pathetic

tell me more about your solitary and austere life as a virginal man

>dating western women
>marrying western women
>engaging with western women for any reason other than transactional sex
>mfw

Either find a first generation immigrant non-Western girl or give up. You are asking to get cucked or endure a nasty divorce with 99% of western women, be they black, white, Asian, whatever.

Guess that's why my girlfriend enjoys anal.

god damn all parties involved in this are just cringe city
it's always a numbers game, 99/100 people wouldn't go for this

this is no different than when people go around with a camera talking about how women's suffrage is bad and some women inevitably agree and they cut all that footage together kek

Why would he write something like this?

1 2 6 4 5 3

from behind

Because he is a jew. Have you not been paying attention to their efforts to destroy everything good and decent in the world?

i have bad news for you if you actually believe this.

>Step one I've cleaned out my savings