DAILY REMINDER: Samurai Jack is reddit

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good action, nor have they ever picked a book about history. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Samurai Jack is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love japanese culture". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that Samurai Jack shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience,and that's what's selling Samurai Jack

tl;dr

Ok

you don't expect anyone to read all that shit do you

0/10 tl;dr

He's right, though.

Samureddit Jack

From where does this copypasta come from?

Quit using Reddit to describe things you don't like. You faggots need to graduate high school.

>wall of reddit crits for 99999
>exec tldr.exe

OP is a faggot.

Heavy clouds but no rain. Pseudo-intellectual mumble. Sup Forums speciality, pour favour. Bon appetit.

do you think jack fucking the scotsman's wife behind his back?

You're right. It's entertaining but it isn't very good.

It's very good, but it's overrated as hell.

Only redditors graduate high school.

He's right though

I remember seeing it with Samurai Jack replaced with Rick and Morty. It was stupid then and it's stupid now.

Someone put a lot of effort to make this bait, Godspeed

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank goodness Reddit doesn't like the sopranos, if they did then wewwwww

I'm right, though. :(

Except your thesis, that Samurai Jack is "reddit", is not tenable at all because Genndy knows what he is doing.

I know the exact kind of person you're talking about by the way and I can't stand them, but Reddit Samurai Jack is not.

Also, just because there's silly moments does not a Reddit show make.

Rick and Morty is more Reddit than SamJack and I like that too

And the ultimate Reddit show, Bojack Redditman

Reddit isn't a fucking adjective you absolute faggots

bump

t. asshurt Reddit and Memey fan

sage

bump

learn how to format and indent. no one wants to read your post when it's one giant clusterfuck of text.

I admire your shitposting efforts but most of the criticism in this pasta only applies to Rick and Morty. Samurai jack is not a comedy, nor is it particularly philosophical, it's an action-oriented cartoon with some spaghetti western influences.

>the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design
>isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written
>nor have they ever picked a book about history
objectively incorrect way to discribe SJ's art style
it barely has any dialog
it's set in the future

step it up, senpai

so many words, so little value. pity, looks like you wasted your time.

Daily reminder: OP is a faggot

this
it's a verb

Samefag