So i'm pretty sure I have a blood clot in my leg

So i'm pretty sure I have a blood clot in my leg.
>Poorfag.
Alcohol is a blood thinner, so just need to drink a shit ton to solve it right?

Attached: DVT-calf-750x416.png (750x416, 363K)

Good idea, let us know how that goes

It can cause you to die, go doctor

Why do you think you have a blood clot?

drink cyanide

If it is a clot and you use thinners to dislodge it..it'll flow through your body and possibly get lodged in your brain or main arteries and you'll die almost immediately.

See a doctor instead. Research DVT...same shit

You're probably just fat and your body's having a flip out.

It feels like last time when i thought i had one

just take a fuck ton of aspirin. Even poor it's cheap

good plan, free that clot so it can travel to your lungs or brain

Aspirin, take two, it'll literally save you're life if you're having a heart attack which is basically a clot in your heart. Also look up deep vein thrombosis, you're welcome.

easiest way to get blood clots?

Aspirin is a better blood thinner. One a day will do

Sedentary lifestyle or clotting disorder.

aspirin, and donate blood

Well also cocaine is a blood thinner, but it would only not help you in any way, just like alcohol.

I'm sorry you have to lose your leg because american.
Jokin', not sorry

Attached: 1574825355118.jpg (537x416, 29K)

how longs that take

Hospitals cannot refuse you if you can't pay at the time. If it makes you feel better make up some some story about not having your debit card on you. If you do have one they will detect it and treat it on the spot for you. Sure, you will have debt and we'll get a lot of collection calls for a while, but that will go away eventually.

Free hospital care, it's a thing.

Go to a good Hospital you retard.

Above or below knee? If above, it can be dangerous. If below, it's pretty safe. Forget alcohol. Take aspirin.
I've had a blood clot before, below knee. Gave me cramps in my calf.

no, then it moves and goes to your heart and you die. it's no joke. seek help immediately.

it takes a long time and there's gonna be a lot of suffering beforehand, if you're referring to the sedentary lifestyle

It is illegal for a hospital to refuse you life saving treatment. In the US anyway.

what are they gonna do? take all the doctors at the hospital to jail? then everyone dies

They fine the hospital. Then the board votes to revoke the tenure of the doctor who cost them so much money, fire him, and hire someone else.
You moron.

yeah and i been having mini-heart attacks, about fucking time i wanna die

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 3591574960555452.jpg (1514x1167, 95K)

actually unclogging the clot could cause it to move around. it wont completely dissipate 100% right?

i'm no doctor but blood thinners is probably the last thing you want to do right now.

Seriously, go to the hospital. As others have said, if you do have a clot and use blood thinners unsupervised you may end up loosening the clot just enough to free it and allow it to travel to your lungs or heart. This will make you very, very dead.

THIS.

Go now and bring a phone charger because you're gonna get bored af.

But they will help you for free. Dont let them scare you off. Say you will pay just can't right now.