I'm Bill Clinton. AMA

I'm Bill Clinton. AMA.

Attached: IMG_20191202_222844_301.jpg (336x336, 36K)

Butt secks?

Was it you or the royals who got to epstein first?

Thank you for your service as vice president

Why did you kill Epstein?

who are you?

Are you Bill Clinton?

Why did you and Trump visit Epsteins Island?

You are a rapist right? You were taking advantage of these girls together with Epstein. Make proud your shithole country and kys.

What happened to all the girls on Epstein's island?
Is there still a tropical island full of underage models somewhere out there?

Same reason everyone that went there went. To fuck kids

See

Was it you or Hillary that ordered Vince Foster killed?

When was the last time you had sex with Hillary?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Did Trump inherite the Island after killing Epstein? We never saw a will, so no idea who now owns his slaves.

OP here. I left this thread 2 minutes after it was created cause i didnt think it was gonna be good. It was me.

OP here. Left the thread because i didnt think it would blow up. I killed him because he didnt let me rape enough children.

Yes.

The children were delicious.

OP here. Left the thread shortly after I made it cause I didnt expect it to blow up. Yes. After I killed Epstein we left the kids there on the island to kill each other until only one remained like a,battle royale, then the remaining one has to fend for themselves like in Cast Away.

Nobody owns the Island now. We left the kids there to fend for themselves after I killed Epstein.

Same

I will never have sex with her again. God I miss Monica