Based Sheriff David Clark on Black Lives Matter tells it the way it is, tears Don Lemon a new asshole

Based Sheriff David Clark on Black Lives Matter tells it the way it is, tears Don Lemon a new asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing how much of a difference there is between Black people and Niggers

It's almost like 2 different types of species.

> there is data
> there is no data

bla bla why dont these idiots prepare their info before talking in public? shoddy periodism right there

Absolutely butt blasted fag lemon

Uncle Tom sucking up to the white man. Nothing to see here.

>butt blasted dindu muffin

Don Lemon sucks.

>there is no difference between a nigger and a black man, they said
>they're all the same, they said
>no such thing as subhumans in every race, they said
Fucking hell that cop destroyed the idiot.

Thanks for the clip, (fuck off /k/). Watching now and will probably compose another response as I'm watching it and post it in like 10 minutes. Bump in the meantime because I've been wanting to see this, just haven't gotten around to it.

Don't give the trolls (You)'s pls.

Clarke is based as fuck. He made Lemon look like a little bitch.

Can't wait till Trump cuts off your EBT

Is Don Lemon triggered? Or does he really not see the connection between BLM and these shootings? David Clarke was right to bring up these "police violence" disputes, they're the basis of BLM's narrative, which has been proven time and time again to be incorrect and nothing more then race baiting.

>there's no link between the rise in murders of police officers and the movement calling for the murder of police

really makes you think

Sheriff

Sh-sherif..

Thats a different conversation.

this

Lemon trying to play the "muh objective journalist!" card, yet he has gleefully condemned other groups and organizations in the past

Never Spark the Clark.

It's because of the wide IQ range.
Niggers are probably around 67.
Blacks are high 100s.

What the fuck is Lemon talking about when he says it's a different conversation? Ferguson is literally what fomented the rage and violence we're seeing from BLM.

Don was shivering

Don Lemon needs a fucking punch in the face

Typical nigger - no respect

I don't know, David Clark was good but he just seemed out-maneuvered by Don Lemon

I watched Sargon of Akad or whatever latest BLM video and he's much more adept at deconstructing the BLM arguments

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A VERY CLEAR CUT CASE!

On the left, we have a honest, hard working black man, who wants a better world for everybody including his people.

On the right we have your classic democratic plantation uncle tom, who licks the boots of his masters.

This isn't a fucking joke, black cops see the shit for what it is, and call it out, rich black people like Don Lemon just cry about it on TV because their tears are worth more then words or evidence ever could be.

>your point is not relevant because I say so!

wew journalism

>ss-ss-sure, y-you're wrong
Also, that fucking condescension at the end

My guess is he was looking for Clarke to come on and either: yell/be irrational or he can push him into agreeing with him. Little did Don know that Sheriff Clarke is leagues ahead of him. Black people are sick of niggers speaking for us, with Obama out of office we can finally make something of ourselves

Sheriff looks like he'd kill lemon with about 3 swift punches to the head

roll

>tears Don Lemon a new asshole

Understatement of the year

Really? Seemed to me like the sheriff fucked Don Lemon seventeen ways from sunday. Lemon looked like a stuttering idiot the whole time. And don't try to compare that cuck Sargon to the sheriff. Sargon doesn't have an obnoxious media pundit trying to cut him off every other sentence, so of course he sounds more coherent.

Nah, cops just shoot niggers.

niggers never left africa, all races did except the nigger and they never have accomplished anything in their history.

lightly colored negro's did leave africa and the nigger genes are slowing going away.

for example abo's are 100,000 years behind in evolution, they literally are not human beings,same applies with the nigger.

If you haven't read Clarke's Twitter yet, you're in for a treat. Dude is redpilled as fuck.

Can't wait to see him speak at the RNC.

Well yeah sure cuck Sargon has the benefit of being able to read out his thoughts without being interrupted in the comfort of his home

but the Sheriff stumbled with the statistics, he couldn't really articulate why the BLM narrative was fictional, he could benefit from maybe rehearsing a few killer lines for when he's on CNN, that's all I'm saying

Don Lemon: "Their message is peace. Sheriff, what's your message?"

Sheriff: "BLM is a hateful organization and their hateful rhetoric has led to the murders of innocent police officers."

Don Lemon: "With all due respect, that is not what we're talking about"

WTF is wrong with liberals?

BLM doesn't advocate violence! Ask this guy named Killer Mike, who campaigned with Bernie Sanders

"When you niggas gon' unite and kill the police, mothafuckas?
We killin' them for freedom cause they tortured us for boredom
And even if some good ones die, fuck it, the Lord'll sort 'em"

There are too many crooked cops and too many regular cops willing to lie and cover for them. The American people are fed up. For too long cops have been acting like they are at war with the public and won't bat an eye at violating peoples civil rights. Bad cops get a pass or a mere slap on the wrist even their actions result in the death of an innocent person. They get a pass for doing the same thing we would go to jail for.
I surely don't advocate violence against cops but I can't help bet feet that they are reaping what they have sown.

I really do love how Don Lemon picks up that Harvard study as a reference and then totally goes around and says "yeah, actually, that's not a good study" after David calls him out

fucking CNN, I swear

excellent vid

the pause at 3:36 is classic

Don Lemon's body language is so cucky, avoiding eye contact and hiding behind this 'civil' veneer

>constantly calls Shillary Mrs.Bill Clinton

Anything that doesn't fall in line with CNN narrative is "a different conversation"

HOLY SHIT Lemon got BTFO

so what DOES that harvard study actually say?

>I spoke to the sheriff department and the head of the state police and their message is peace and coming together
I think the sheriff misheard him here and thought Lemon was talking about BLM or whatever. After Don got him back on track though the real show begins.

>black on black violence
OH GOD HERE WE GO
>while these two incidents happened, 21 black people were murdered across the country. Was there any reporting on that?
>pls stop yelling pls no bully
wew I'm only 2 minutes in and have to pause every 15 seconds to keep this up. I don't know if I can keep this within 2000 characters.

>can i pls speak
>these HATEFUL ideologies
>we'll be right back
>SHUT IT DOWN I'M GETTING BTFO PLS NO
>as they're fading away
>"are you gonna let me talk or"
I don't know if "kek" is a valid reaction to every two sentences of this, but kek

>pls leave if ur gonna bully
>do we know if law enforcement is racist?
Oh shit. Let me grab the popcorn
>you know there is no data to support this bs
>we have data from Onigger and ((((The Washington Post))))
top fucking keke what am I watching here?

>black people will be shot more or whatever
>are we talking about total? Like police officers being attacked and stuff?
>sir pls this study said we're talking about my specific thing and interpreting it as I want!

>gets BTFO about black on black crime
>rescinds to the race card and wants to finally turn colorblind
I fucking hate that nigger Lemon. Flip flops all day.

>doesn't know what to do when someone else controls the narrative for once
>SHUTS IT DOWN

Okay, overall the sheriff dun gud. He was throwing redpills everywhere. However, and I actually am a big fan of him, when I watch this from the perspective of normies who watch this putrid shit every day, he might come off as a bully who doesn't know what the subject is about and is rambling on about BS. This was obviously put forth by that faggot Lemon and will land with all those retards. Sucks my fellow countrymen are retards.

Black people in america all have white DNA. It's why they're even semi attractive.

The more and more "pureblood african" they get, they get more dindu.

However, strange things happen when you go FULL FULL african. They become simple, complacent and obedient.

There's basically a scale. I call it the Nig - Nog scale

>Pure black 100% african
Fine
>90% african, mixed
Batshit fucking crazy, messed up in the head
>50% african, mixed
Getting okay now, but it's too fucking volatile, and can switch either way
>60% african
Absolute NUTCASES, cannot deal with the fact that they're actually white, lash out in every direction to not be white
>70%+ Tanned Americans

>I have a Harvard study says this this and this
>Yeah well that's actually misrepresented and here are the facts of that study
>Well the study was small and not really representative of anything

The amount of BTFO here is beyond capacity of BTFO meters

To sum it up, exactly what Don said when he cut David off, that there wasn't too much of a difference but it was a very small amount of divisions included in the study. It's just funny to me that Don would use that as ammo against David and then reel right back and debunk it for himself.

It means "that isn't how you're supposed to answer, please return to the script"

If a white person had brought of race crime statistics he would have called them a nazi.

Edgy cunts

any time a journalist or politician talks about having "a conversation", it's always them thinking "I want to gain sympathy but I don't agree with it"

How much happening would occur if BLM tried to wipe out David?

based Sheriff David Clark

He's honestly probably not allowed to say anything bad about BLM. His bosses won't allow that. He's paid to do one thing, continue the narrative

Sorry, I fucked up my scale

>100% Black
Good goys, can be taught things decently, obedient, kind of prone to being TOO obedient and follow dictators and nutcases see: Africa
>90% Black
Dindu's of epic proportion, the mixed blood is fighting with them
>50% Black
Can be awful, can be okay, goes either way
>40% Black
Supreme nutcases, guilty of feeling white, lash out, the most volatile group, ironically primarily white
>25% Black and lower
Tanned Americans

That got so heated, I thought there was going to be black on black violence.

Holy fuck. That man is amazing.

THIS MAN IS THE HERO WE NEED

"Stop killing us!! Black lives matter"
"Well statistically the threat of being killed by a cop is dwarfed by black on black violence-"
"No, that's a different conversation."

Black on black crime is the reason police response is so fucking heavy. It is the same conversation. Points to the cop for trying but really should have been able to say why it is not a different conversation

kek

Why would he go on CNN for this, just got on FOX they will let you talk.

Pl-pl-pl-pl-please sheriff please stop my anus is bleeding so hard...

>Straya

Deal with your Abbo problem first

>Uncle Tom
>decent black man
I swear to God I hate niggers like you so much.

Lol I love how you all post all this racist bullshit n-word chimpening retarded shit, then once you see some black dude shut down some news anchor tool that you don't like, you all backpedal at the fuckin speed of light and it becomes "well SOME black people can be pretty legit..."

Correct interpretation of reality and the other niggers start screaming that he's a suck up and actin' white

lol fucks sake

Wtf i hate vsauce now

we're not actually racist, 99% of blacks are just objectively shit, like yourself

if you acted like the chinese or japanese or any other race you wouldn't have these problems

I saw the Lemoning. It was amazing.

Please teach me how to be so progressive, cuck-senpai.

>>we're not actually racist, 99% of blacks are just objectively shit, like yourself

Hmm, yeah, no. They already have a word for when you make assumptions about a person based upon their race. It's called "racist".

This is a perfect example of how you can be black but not a nigger

Happy to see that some blacks do understand that niggers are a different parasitic species who possess little to no value, and are not the same as blacks, rather, are some form of mutant orcish spawn who can only take, destroy, or play victim.

>constantly talks over the person being interviewed, then whines about being talked over himself when he can't control the narrative of the conversation
>uses shoddy articles, doubles/triples back on claims when called out, then tries pushing the same sources again
>"I'm a journalist, I don't have to condemn anything!" on hateful rhetoric from his obvious team leanings

that "journalist" is a condescending hypocrite

But actual immigrants from Africa tend to work and behave, unlike many "African Americans".

ebin :DDDD

That's because the dude is Caucasian.

Yeah I know, it's not something widely well known outside of biological and anthropological circles, but you don't actually have to be white to be Caucasian.

He's not the same species as niggers.

i mean that we're being rational about it. in the common parlance, a racist has an irrational hatred. ours is more or less rational

Here let me fix your idiotic delusions with this handy graph.

You see the Sheriff? He's to the right. Now look at Lemon. He's also to the right, but probably not as far along as lemon is.

They're both still members of the inferior nigger race, but one is more intelligent than the other. Because of how averages work, you are far more likely to meet a BIX NOOD NIGGER than you are either a sheriff or a lemon, both of which are no doubt above the black average.

Lemon on suicide-watch, Milwaukee Sheriff based as fuck.

Hatred is never rational.

That's because we're not actually racist at heart besides the rando stormfag that comes here. We just hate NIGGERS. All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers. Theres some great blacks out there but when they tell niggers to stop being niggers they get turned on.

The reality is niggers hate themselves. If they didn't theyd stop being niggers and contribute to humanity instead of gangbanging and being genuine trash.

idiotic platitude, that's not true and you can't even begin to prove it. it's completely rational to hate evil things and that which wishes to do you harm (eg 99% of blacks)

No they don't. They're worse than the homegrown niggers that are 20% white. Their iqs are also about 20% lower.

how old is this image?

"Let us dispel once and for all with this fiction that this is the same conversation."

Based Sheriff Clark
>would work for/10

they've got a slight cultural advantage but they're still throttled by evolution. they have smaller heads and there's no way around that

BLM is an invention of democratic apologizing as an attempt to label all right leaning americans as racists. CNN is a democratic network. He simply can't say anything on the off chance it will hurt blm and therefore the democratic party. He also can't engage this man's anger because he knows he has no facts to support his position. All he is trying to do with this interview is extract a supportive statement for BLM from a police officer on live television. This would then be blasted everywhere as a reason for it to continue to exist. Something like this...

>Even cops are getting behind BLM Tom, so as you can see.. still a very divisive issue dispute the sudden uptick in violence. And in other news....

Doesn't seem like much but little lies are easier to sell, and we'd all remember "That one black cop that said the shootings were justified." after they aired it.

>uh uh uh theres a study in the new york post
>that study says that blacks are not as victimized as whites when it comes to violent force by police
>uh uh it was a small sample size

tfw when your own shill studies turn against you

>he doesnt know about regression to the mean
No, blacks are just as bad because even if they're not niggers, they will continually produce niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk
It's beautiful to watch the cardboard set fall down behind them, metaphorically speaking.

Meme'd

>They already have a word for when you make assumptions about a person based upon their race. It's called "racist".
Only if you're white though.

ya sure thing Don Lemon, by the way how is your ass feeling from Clark buttfucking you on live tv

It's called "smart" actually.

There's a reason pizza places don't deliver to nigger hoods. It's because they correctly assume that niggers are going to nig.

It says basically what Lemon claims it does; it's a limited scope study of police activity specifically as it relates to the treatment of whites vs blacks. Lennon initially cites it as evidence that black people have it worse, then backpedals hard once he realizes Clark has read the study and knows the study doesn't support the BLM claim that black people are dying more than whites. Lemon then tried to discredit the study by citing a sampling bias, which may or may not exist (remember, just because a study doesn't use figures from a vast array of departments or analyze a broad cross section of cases doesn't mean it's invalid, especially given its limited scope.

Overall, the study says that i
n general, white interactions with police are less confrontational and violent than black infractions, but according to the study, there is no evidence to suggest that there is any truth to the BLM narrative (namely, that black men are dying at the hands of police in disproportionate numbers).

Sherif Clark points this out on multiple occasions, and Lemon keeps claiming it's not relevant to the discussion, which makes no sense. It would be like saying the thickness of the ice has no bearing on whether you will fall through if you walk on it.

You're a dumbfuck stormfag, the good blacks actually stay around and raise their kids, they don't produce niggers. Thats the fucking point you retard.

If a total stranger came off the streets and killed your entire family, butchered them, and told you he did it just to see what it feels like to destroy lives - you wouldn't think "hating" him was "rational"?

Could eugenics ever fix the mean?

t. Black

So are love, sadness, and joy. Who are you to decide which emotions people are allowed and not allowed to have?

That Arsehole Lemon seems to ignore context. The BLM lie frames these shootings so it's all relevant.