Why do Americans bury their beloved ones in their home back yards or somewhere under the trees in a random place...

Why do Americans bury their beloved ones in their home back yards or somewhere under the trees in a random place? Like it's a pet that died and not their family members. It's weird and spooky.

Attached: 20171001-204015-graveyard_tree_1.jpg (1024x694, 551K)

Why bury them at all. I want to be cremated when I go.

Lmao.
>subjective practice that has not only varied from places to place, but time to time since the very beginning of the settling brand of mankind.
You know we used to bury them under our beds as ancient peoples right? What point does this make? Corpses are corpses, In my opinion they should all be donated to science or farmers, for obvious reasons.

>burying under a tree is an American practice
Anglo saxons, Czechs, even the Norman's all did the same.

It's supposed to be a kind gesture.

unlike europe we have more empty land out here than we know what to do with

dont they have cemeteries over there in the us?
Even the muslim shitholes have cemeteries.

What else are you supposed to do with a dead carcass that’s owned by you? Not gonna throw a great dain in the garbage or let it rot on my front lawn. The next logical step is to bury it on your land where nobody can see it or smell it. It will also just decompose. What the fuck do people do in Europe?

Why do so many others pretty-up and preserve corpses in insulated boxes for seemingly no benefit to either themselves or the deceased? As long as it's not actively contaminating anything, I don't much care how one decomposes. They ARE dead, after all.

Why the fake flowers? Being months under the sun/weather is not going to make them look better.

What the fuck are you even talking about

In America that’s considered an environmental crime. Before you try to troll us with your anti-American bullshit, learn our customs and laws asshole!

So the neighbours can see that hes taking good care of the graves of his beloved ones.
neighbours could start talking shit

That is clearly a graveyard

They don't. At least I've never heard of it. Sounds like something that would be illegal in a lot of places, actually.

that was the problem as i recall, sometimes flooding would unearth graves, which is what lead to modern burial practices. also the preservation has come in handy in solving some cold cases if i'm not mistaken, so it's not entirely without benefit. it is bizarre to annex large swaths of land just for corpse boxes tho

Because grave plots are fucking expensive so it's either cheap burials in the backyard or an unmarked pauper grave

>wanting to lay next to dead strangers

New fast growing Sup Forums server, quickly join before the jannies cuck us.

gg/Ar5MpWQ

----------
-z+dsa-

>”Why do Americans bury their beloved ones in their home back yards or somewhere under the trees in a random place?”
Most people are buried in a public graveyard or are placed where the deceased person has requested to be placed. There’s nothing weird about it.

Either burn the dead body or pay some cunt to fill it with poisonous chemicals so it doesn't rot as fast, then pay dedicated cunts for a small plot of land in depressing atmosphere for 50 years so the body can rot until after those years the next dead body is stacked in the same plot

its just a bag of meat and bones, the person is dead.
they can bury it, burn it, or donate it to science and it wont make a difference so might as well bury it where they want if they want it under a tree or near family

we dont do that