So I'm getting an unexpected drug test 4 hours before I smoked. I have 30 minutes before the drug test guy comes back...

So I'm getting an unexpected drug test 4 hours before I smoked. I have 30 minutes before the drug test guy comes back. What do. Sup Forumsro's?

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

smoke some more

Unexpectedly leave and say family emergency the next day if they ask you about it

the more you smoke the less it shows

honestly, you're fucked. This guy's right, get blitzed before you can't anymore

Drink like 2 gallons of water
If you urinate quickly enough your body wont be able to break down the thc quickly enough to show up in your urine.
Your pee needs be basically water though
My little brother smoked the same day he had an interview and did that and passed the test

If you have real drugs, do as much as you can within overdose and swear you dont remember the last 3 days. How it happened. Who was there. Where you were. None of it. And make sure you are laying facedown in your bathroom. Cut your forehead for extra measure and smear some blood on the sink.

Attached: Snapchat-1227304396.jpg (460x459, 25K)

>4 hours before I smoked
>before I smoked

Attached: AjywiMm.jpg (674x674, 204K)

OP is a worthless pothead
You're fucked LOL

Take a bunch of sour candies and hold them in your cheeks for 5mins straight. Chew a fuck load of big red gum. This is for mouth swab tests btw

Well more then 2 gallons probably, just don't stop drinking water and pee every chance you can before hand and hope for the best. Good luck my man

>Before I smoked
Phew, good thing it wasn't after

just a wait a little longer till you smoke
you'll be just fine bro

Attached: 1473251711803.jpg (222x293, 21K)

This is what I'm doing. I'm drinking so much right now I feel sick to my stomach.

Drink orange juice mixed with salt water.

Exercise too.

Yeah shit suckks
But I smoked medical and dabs the same day i had a drug test because i had clean pee from my friend to use
They waited almost 2 hours to call me back so the hot hands made the clean pee like 120 fucking degrees or somethi g and it wouldnt read so i had to retake my test. I thought for sure i was gonna fail but i pissed twice while i was waiting to get called back and ended up passing
You should be good!

Depends on a few factors. Is it for your job or probation. Is it a pee, hair,or blood test?

just piss your pants and tell them you like gravy
they wont test you ever again

For probation

You mean four hours AFTER? UHH EXPLAIN THAT YOUR GF SMOKES AND YOU DRINK HER BLOOD AND PISS AS A SEXUAL KINK?

Attached: 5809.png (182x239, 7K)

Are they wanting to test your urine? Claim sex abuse.

This needs to be a thing.

Attached: butthead.jpg (247x204, 12K)

If it goes to a lab you're fucked

Blow me, ho.

I'm on probation and my piss gets sent to a lab. Drinking a shit load of water won't help because labs can detect how diluted your urine is. If its diluted you fail. That's how my probation works anyways. It's best just to smoke a couple days after you get drug tested so your body can get rid of it naturally.

Blow yourself,idiot. You took a known risk,sooner or later you'll get a crap-out.

Well since the test is before you smoke you should be fine

Yeah you are pretty much screwed. Unless its a pee test and they dont watch you pee. But they usually watch you if its for probation. If they dont watch, throw in a pube it will contaminate the sample and buy you at least 1 more day. If you get the extra day go to your closest head shop and see if they have some fake pee. I have used Quick Fix several times and passed every time and i have been smoking everday for 12 years

Have fun in jail OP

I PASSED GUYS I PASSED!!

Attached: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (1024x1024, 25K)

Attached: 1471281578528.jpg (251x245, 16K)

BASED

Fake and gay

I drank literally 4 gallons of water and my piss was clear as water. The dude put the swab thing in my piss and nothing came negative! I'm so happy. I'm going to smoke 2 blunts rn to celebrate!

Attached: 20191203_13_20_54.jpg (225x225, 15K)

This is the saddest Ad Hominem I’ve ever seen.

is it just me or is everybody in this thread thinking he said "drug test 4 hours after i smoked" ????????????????????? wtf because he didn't say that. lol

>Nothing came negative.
Uhh