Roll for your Islamic wife's attire

Roll for your Islamic wife's attire.

From left to right (0-1), (2-3), (4-5), (6-7), (8-9).

Attached: Islamic Outfits.png (818x442, 114K)

Rolling for the CHADor

Success! Chador has the best balance of ghost powers and vision.

reel

Rolling.

(Damn it I didn't want the Hijab. I wanted the Khimar)

khimar and catsuit pls

damn it

دحرجة

I love how they made the woman very curvaceous on the ones where she isn't wearing something

kinda makes me think the towelheads do have a point about this

Roll..

While I don't approve of women being forced to wear them, for erotic value I do see the point of women flaunting them by choice. Basically the equivalent of a hot chick putting on a nun outfit.

i wish my country would convert to islam with all the shit happening

Why?

Attached: 1550263061511.jpg (585x1024, 115K)

6 or 8 (depending on whether you define "3 times older" as AGE + 3xAGE or just 3xAGE), and 12.

Attached: 1550263434545.jpg (640x1024, 96K)

Your actually retarded

Jeffrey Epstein eat your heart out!

rollin for the burka.
>will move to death valley so she fries in that thing

Why?

gyh

Attached: 1561301730756.jpg (830x963, 443K)

>redguard
>wizard
>the groke
>put the skirt on whrong
>journey character

roolin

Rollin

Uh, that won't stop conflict happening. Even during the height of Islamic civilization, Islamic Empires fought each other in armed struggles.

kek

Roll

These muslim costumes legit look like 3rd person action jrpg shit

If I'm 30 and I say someone is twice as old as I am that means they're my age, doubled. Interpreting "3 times older" as age + 3xage would be more accurately rephrased as "three times my current age older than I currently am", otherwise there isn't enough information for you to conclude that you're multiplying current age and that this is additive on your present age. You're a weird motherfucker.

It kinda makes sense, if you're in the arabian desert you probably want to cover yourself up to avoid sand and sun.

Attached: muslim-warrior-prince-with-scimitar-sword_gg104599296[1].jpg (446x470, 22K)

with cloth of the lowest albedo

If you say twice as old, sure, that's like saying 2x as old. But she didn't say 3x as old (which would imply 3xAGE), she said 3x OLDER, which should imply AGE+3xAGE (4xAGE), but people tend to mean it to mean 3x AS OLD.

roll

Roll

Actually the reason behind the black cloth is to prevent your skin from sun damage. While it absorbs the most heat, it ironically protects you from damage from UV rays (which tend to pass through white cloth the easiest).

This is why you see people in deserts wear black clothing under white clothing (the white reflects the heat, the black blocks the UV rays).

I really should get into this habit, considering I live in the South.

Prevent your skin from getting sun damage.

fouckaaaz

Post arabs i can jack off to plox

roll

roll

Do the Ameritards still think every Muslim woman married or not always wears a scarf or headwear?

The paranoia is real 2019.

>inb4 some butthurt 300lb saltbois accuse me of being a muslim

It's a generic "roll for" thread. Lighten up Francis.

do i get to cut holes out for her nips

>under

Roll