Hey bros you ever notice this? if i put my hand in my garbage can it feels warm in there...

hey bros you ever notice this? if i put my hand in my garbage can it feels warm in there. even if i didn't put anything hot and it is real cold in the house in there it is always warm, what makes it do that? is that like free energy we could use to warm our house?

Attached: 1575073721371.jpg (1632x1245, 163K)

>what makes it do that? is that like free energy we could use to warm our house?
bacteria colonies giving off heat as they consume rotting matter, also a contained space with air pockets (the bag against the walls of the can) insulation. Some of it is in your head.

is that like free energy we could use to warm our house? You could but not efficiently or conveniently enough. Google compost heating fire

there is bacteria everywhere though

is there abundant food sources for those microbes and bacterium everywhere? or is there more in the trashcan. Also how often do you sterilize the can

>is there abundant food sources for those microbes and bacterium everywhere?
guh? i don't know what they eat
> how often do you sterilize the can
like once a month or couple of months. i clean it with bleach

>guh? i don't know what they eat
anything that gives them energy. Essentially anything you eat or don't they will consume for energy.

>like once a month or couple of months. i clean it with bleach
you would have to do the same thing every single day to everything you throw away to even make the slightest dent in their population.

but there is a trashbag in there? the trashcan is clean. the stuff in the bag never touches the trashcan.

>the trashcan is clean.
no such thing

>he doesn't have shit tanks in his wall to store shit energy

i put a plastic bag in the trashcan. then i clean the trashcan every so often. the trash is in the trashBAG not the can itself. fuck i don't even understand anymore i was talking about the heat i feel in the trashbag

the heat is caused by microbes that occur naturally. Their biome generates heat from simply existing.

>germs and stuff in trashcan make trash hot

Warm balls make better cummies when throwing your juice in some lady parts.

i thought i found a good way to heat my house if i could figure out how to harness the energy that's all

pull the insulation out of your walls and fill your walls with moist garbage. Make sure to wear a rebreather because eventually the mold it makes when the various fluids start interacting with man made materials will probably kill you.

also turn off your electricity or any naked flames.

Just google "biomass"

You weren't supposed to notice that. You need to get off the internet and get far away from wherever you are.
They'll find you if you don't. Godspeed, user.
And good luck.

Attached: 55181940.jpg (800x450, 35K)

i'm in my house. i can't get any further away.

You're feeling the heat reflected by your hand off the plastic. It's insulated like snow pants.

Too late. You have been caught attempting to harness the peoples microbes. 200,000,000 years gulag. Your microbes will be confiscated

Attached: merlin_161436684_8e5260ec-863a-4929-9a60-e32a28657880-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 23K)

i put my hand in a brand new empty garbage bag. it's not hot like the one in the trashcan

when you put on a coat in the winter is it instantly warm?

yes
i mean where else can i go? if i leave then i have no home anymore.

Go back to school.

ok make sure to check the research block in the work tab to start your intellectual growth.

i have a ph.d. so there is no more school for me. ever.

Physical Health Deformity