Now can we kill them?

Now can we kill them?

Attached: Mental illness.jpg (788x799, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cp24.com/news/transgender-woman-ordered-to-pay-over-her-rights-complaint-about-body-waxing-1.4652168
youtube.com/watch?v=6k2FkUF41AA
thepostmillennial.com/lgbtq-advocate-jessica-yaniv-demands-topless-swim-session-for-ages-12-no-parents-allowed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish. I think we just have to treat them with disdain. Don't use their pronouns or names and do things like pic related. Get it in the social consciousness that kowtowing is not the default position.

For the record, this is the same tranny parasite that sued a beauty parlor because they wouldn't perform a wax job on it's balls.

Attached: Jessica Yaniv.jpg (800x1200, 61K)

they are all crazy

Imagine the look on the faces of the team of Asian sweatshop workers it took to sew that dress if they saw that monstrosity.

>Patient
Hello doctor, can you please check out my vagina
>Doctor
Sure, take off your pants, get In the chair and open your legs.... wait where is your vagina?
>Patient
I dont have one, I'm transgender, now fix my vagina before I go on social media and brand you as a bigot
>Doctor

no need to kill them.
either they an hero, or they accumulate 'shock' and 'hurt' and 'confusion' to the point they die.
well, it may still happen pic related

Attached: tranny-meltdown-cancer.jpg (720x627, 40K)

This
Mental illness is not to be applauded it should be cured

kek

Attached: trannyreaction.png (662x478, 22K)

balls...

Attached: trans-acceptance-comic.jpg (625x605, 108K)

hey if its paying, take the money and tell it that its not a vagina in any shape of form

Even the tranny apologists and fellators here should have to admit that this mutant is out of it's fucking mind, and needs a fastball to the face.

then he will successfully sue you and destroy your business

Attached: TRANS_SON.jpg (1500x2117, 1.15M)

let he do more damage to the trannyfaggotry movement

Attached: tranny-n-dad.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

Doesn't even know how to spell gynecologist

having been a dude (albeit a gay one) for almost the entirety of his life, he doesn't know how to spell.

that's a man wearing a dress posing for glamour shots with... a wind machine blowing the dress???

lol

Attached: menstruate.jpg (793x563, 95K)

What a faggot someone kill that freak please lolz

i genuinely wonder what it's like to be this delusional/retarded. genuinely

She didn't sue them, she took them to the BC human rights tribunal, lost, and was forced to pay the tribunal a few thousand dollars

so someone that is desperate for attention and get everyone to rally around them as some victim of society. nice play.

Same. I wonder how detached one must be from reality.

Even if you desperately want something to be the way you want, you must still have a grasp of actual biology right?

Those faces. I'm dying of laughter

>to pay the tribunal
Wasn't it the victims that got paid? Or did the tribunal get paid so the victims could then get paid?

totally get people feeling that they are transgender and trapped in the wrong body

i do not get the delusion that they need a gynecologist to look at their "female" dick

biological sex is important for medical reasons, gender they can do what they want with the rest of the time

nah, you should kill yourself you little faggot
some weirdo who will never reproduce is posting on twitter and YOUR pussy is the achin one

>calling user a faggot
>calling a subhuman a weirdo

triggered a brainlet nerve tranny?

Why? They kill themselves often enough

>she

Attached: 1570941608780.gif (476x360, 1.97M)

No. Not often enough

So basically he wants a doctor to jam a speculum into his japs eye and stretch his tiny tranny cock until it splits. I say do it.

Attached: Spéculum_en_plastique.jpg (2206x1625, 1.68M)

All is fine and well until that "weirdo" is a coworker of yours and you get called by HR (and face possible termination), all because you refused to play along with it's delusional little games and you misgendered 'It'.

nope.
not only it would make the doctor gay (because even if doing it for the sole business purpose, he'd still be fiddling with a human penis, or the remains of a human penis).
it would also give the tranny fucker an excuse to sue the doctor into oblivion

Attached: tranny rekt.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Just the tribunal I thinks, not sure because not mapel syrup.

The gist of it is that human rights cases are their whole own legal branch. Common law is set by precedents and legislation. Law-makers make law and courts decide when and how it applies; first by what is written, then by what legislators intended and then by what precedents are affected.

Human rights law is meant to be absolute like a constitution; it does not change, it can only be interpreted. People going to a human rights tribunal aren't suing; they're not having a civic dispute, they're arguing that human rights law should be interpreted to support their case. If they win, it means the government *must garuantee* the right to what they wanted, as it is then interpreted. Don't want to shave my womanly balls? It's up to the GOVERNMENT to make sure you do, not me taking you to court.

True. If he survived having his dick ripped in half that is.

kek

There isn't any fan

Trying to imagine the look on the GYN's face when he lifts up the hospital gown and is confronted with this

Attached: tranny twat.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

What is it with Sup Forums's obsession with trannies? It's literally pathological with some of you morons.

They make up less than 1% of the fucking population. Ffs just ignore them.

you'd have to insane to think he wouldn't get smacked in the face by the smell of rotting flesh and shit

cp24.com/news/transgender-woman-ordered-to-pay-over-her-rights-complaint-about-body-waxing-1.4652168
Apparently he had to pay the victims.

This one's a pedo who uses the LGBTLMNOPQRSTUV label in order to organize nude swim parties with kids without any parents or legal guardians allowed.

Gynaecologists literally can't tell the difference!

Attached: rudd.gif (250x141, 983K)

What's this new letter Q in this mental illness group?

that does sound pretty gay now ya mention it

wait they even left little bits of the dick head on bottom of the the two "labia" lmao

Quagmire

Attached: quagmire.png (250x376, 62K)

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

i just noticed that. They literally just cut the dudes dick in half and sowed it on then called it a day.

Queer

Leaking pus and blood from your unsealed wound is not the same as menstruating.

They're like every other human oddity or freak of nature... you just can't resist not looking and not stop wondering just how the fuck does something like this happen?

I can well imagine that if they were more prolific in PT Barnums day, he would have had at least a few to exhibit for the publics curiosity and wonderment. Hell, who wouldn't step up and pay to see that?

i just caught my dick in my zipper and now im menstruating what do i do

Attached: 1540591151213.jpg (639x494, 34K)

Better cut it all off ma'am.

OH FUCK NO HAHAHAHAH

This is why they are pushing for their "equality act".
To legally force everyone to go along with their delusions or they can sue.
Or just drag people into court regardless claiming their rights were violated.

We need to

Its likely the same for the troglodytes who convince themselves that trump is the greatest president ever. Meanwhile he sells them out to Israel and the highest bidder.

What y’all don’t understand about any gender having a period isn’t that crazy. I’m a 40 year old cis gender male who bleeds from his ass. I need pads and tampons.

stop getting butt fucked. or at the very least stay away from the kids

how many dicks did you put there pal

did ya sit on a jar

Nice try shill

Auto-gyno-philia is a hell of a drug.

That's a medical condition, not a biological one.
Whatever the cause is, it's not 'menstruating' or the same as having ones period.

youtube.com/watch?v=6k2FkUF41AA

I didn't know there were any color pics of Hiroshima.

The gyno is a fool. Should have sat him down, took a disgusted look, said "okay yeah, everything loooooks goooood" and then charged him easy money.

Problem with doing that is that it validates and encourages this retard's delusions.

try squatting when you shit, not sitting. I haven't had an incident in over a decade since I started doing that. before that I had a lot of problems.

also the same tranny to throw a "kids only" where shirts were optional and parents were discouraged from coming.

Can't fix crazy, why not make a little money and let him be happy?

Attached: i think i'll buy a boat.jpg (1152x648, 181K)

WHAT?

source?

That's part of the problem, they'll NEVER be happy, they'll always find something else to go on
about with their 'Oh, woe is me' pity party.

Seems harmless when you put it that way but the last things this retard needs is to be given any precedents that he could use to argue his case. If he hadn't been such a nutjob he could've won the court cases against those women, imagine if he actually got serious and was given the upper hand by having someone in the medical field validate his behaviour. There's no money in the world worth making Jonathan Yaniv the voice of reason.

So the gyno should've benefitted personally from the tranny

1/3

Attached: D-zRSnmU8AAHmLq.jpg (755x839, 82K)

2/3

Attached: D-zRSyeUIAACXh5.jpg (632x543, 52K)

LGBTQ advocate Jessica Yaniv demands topless swim session for ages 12+, no parents allowed

British Columbia
LGBTQ advocate Jessica Yaniv demands topless swim session for ages 12+, no parents allowed
Lindsay Shepherd, 4 months ago 3 min read
You have 15 free articles left today, enjoy reading.

Self-described “LGBTQ advocate” and trans woman Jessica Yaniv was to present Monday night at Township of Langley Council on the need for an LGBTQ “all-bodies” swim where no parents are present; however, Council voted to postpone Yaniv’s delegation until September.

Yaniv’s delegation request to appear before council stated she was asking for:

“Permission for LGBTQ2S+ organizations to be allowed to host an ‘All-Bodies Swim’ at TOL [Township of Langley] civic pools…for people aged 12+ where these events will be restricted to LGBTQ2S and individuals will be permitted to be topless (at their leisure), in compliance with the laws of Canada and where parents and caretakers will be prohibited from attending these events as it’s considered safe and inclusive.”

Notably, Yaniv requests that 12 be set as the minimum age for participation in the ‘all-bodies’ swim, but does not give an upper age limit. She also specifically notes that toplessness should be allowed and that parents should be banned from attending.

The previously scheduled “all-bodies” swim in Langley City was cancelled due to social media backlash after the event stated that attendees were only required to wear bottoms, leading some to deduce that this could end up being a topless pool party involving individuals ages 12-24."

thepostmillennial.com/lgbtq-advocate-jessica-yaniv-demands-topless-swim-session-for-ages-12-no-parents-allowed/

I hate staged photos. They alway look fake and the eyes gaze somewhere into oblivion. fucking hauting

3/3
guy doesnt even try to hide his pedophilia. theres also screenshots of him talking about teaching an 11 year old to insert a tampon and using the girls bathroom while a group of middle school girls were inside

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-22-at-4.02.06-PM.png (636x512, 62K)

What in the actual fuck? Random 12 year olds be left with the mentally ill and random 20+ year olds WITHOUT their parents? IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?!

medfag here, I smelled rotting flesh a couple of times, both in alive and dead patients.

The strench is horrible. Not only will you never get used to it (no matter what people tell you) its also that your cloths start smelling as well.
My hair smell too. Its a fucking disgrace

He's actually looking to file a complaint too, thing is everyone knows he's full of shit after the judge for those court cases himself pointed it out so I doubt anyone will care.

It's definitely a very bad and unique smell user. I did law enforcement for a while and had to go to the morgue quite a few times, see autopsies, etc.

Oddly I didn't find it nauseating the way some people do, but it DOES stick in your nose. I smelled that shit for 2-3 days afterwards every single time. It's not pleasant, and it is strong.

Living beings with decaying flesh is worse IMO. Much worse. But I won't even go there.

There will come a day when people snap out of it and realize these people are not only annoying, whiny and hateful, but that theyre MENTALLY ILL and dont have to be bowed down to

lol bloomer

That motherfucker's allowed to vote.

the entire alphabet soup should be replaced with just queer.

this shit is fucked yo

Attached: ze chamber.jpg (240x240, 24K)

Attached: love is love.jpg (1024x994, 100K)

we should actually support the inclusion of pedos on LGBTQ+. It will discredit their movement, and that's what we need

Under no circumstances could I ever support a paedophile in any way possible.

thats the idear of the poster... you retard.

Attached: modern family.jpg (882x859, 111K)

Attached: totally ok..jpg (740x1024, 152K)

Attached: 1182630.jpg (675x939, 109K)

NAMBLA has existed for decades and James Woods is just a stupid old asshole. What is his point here anyway? A pedo put a poster up on a pole; who gives a shit?