Whats next for his career?

Whats next for his career?

I just woke up, give me the quick rundown, is this shia?

Yup

Who else but Shia would lock themselves in a shed to complain about internet Nazis and call it art?

Fucking lol Imma need a source. The grammatical errors alone are hilarious. He's platinum mad.

so what is this? someone asked him about Sup Forums and that's what he said? is there a video of it?

>he thinks this has anything to do with politics
>we actually just want to bully this shitstain

weaponized autism

I seriously doubt he said this

I'll buy a fucking nazi armband just to push him closer to the brink, and I'm Jewish.

JUST

but he did and ran that text on the bottom of the screen while he read it

>silver-spoon white dude oblivious to his advantages trying to teach the world something as complicated as fitting in and the need to belong

is this...is this k-kino?

he has a misguided opinion on how the whole thing works

He's 100% right you know, the shock humor is a coping mechanism for real life resentments and stormfront did a good job astroturfing on Sup Forums so now all the bitter incels get their personal identity from being le redpilled.

THE MOST LONELIEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIFE

The amazing part of all this is the sheer intelligence needed to complete this is laughed at and labeled as autism.

Technically it's Shia copypasting the twitter feed of a gay furry.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>tries to live alone for "art"
>finnish autists go to his cabin just so he can't be alone
>his isolation, and therefore his project, is ruined
>his next project is live suicide
>they replace his gun with a fake
>he can't even fucking die properly

>Dr. Armchair Psychology, Ph.D

If it wasn't happening in real life I'd call it Sherlock-tier bad writing. It's extremely and consistently impressive.

Is that a quote from him or is someone trying to enlighten him on Sup Forums culture or something and he reacts to it?
what the actual fuck is going on