Imagine being this poor due to your health care system...

imagine being this poor due to your health care system. if that's not bad enough the entitlement of thinking others should pay for your birthday cake. what a country

> amerifat hate thread

Attached: 20191203_161341.jpg (1080x1920, 631K)

Our health care system really is shit. My insurance costs about $400 a month and hasn't paid a dime of my bills due to a $5000 deductible. I went to the doctor for headaches and he sent me to a neurologist who wanted MRIs done over fucking headaches. I diagnosed MYSELF with sleep apnea and had to pay a doctor $400 dollars to tell him to get me a sleep study. The appointment took 10 minutes and he did nothing but say ok. Big suprise the sleep study showed i had really bad sleep apnea. I got a cpap machine. Even though my insurance didn't pay a single cent for this machine it reports back to my insurance company and if it shows im not using it they take it back.

lmfao but i feel truely sorry for you

Imagine whining about not being able to pay your bills like it’s anyone else’s fault you’re poor but yours. We should have a single payer healthcare system. That way people who can afford their healthcare can pay for it without being obligated to help the poor or unhealthy. Let natural selection do it’s job and take care of the problem of overpopulation and the environment. We don’t need socialized healthcare. We need for poor people to become motivated to improve their station in life and maybe not eat at fuckin McDonald’s every meal. Get a fuckin job and a gym membership. Take some personal and fiscal responsibility for your choices.

Attached: D9110739-E828-4DE6-BA0E-ED05930151EF.jpg (600x375, 47K)

Can i move in with you? Where do you live?

Sounds like the typical Obamacare plan everybody is so happy to have until they actually have to use it.

>imagine being so dumb not getting any health insurance although NOTHING is there that stops you

great idea not to read the fucking contract before signing it

naw man you probably snore.

is nobody else picking up on the irony ?????????????/

in this thread, russian aspi's trying to sew division. Just stand united you fucking cucks.

There is no contract. Its the only insurance offered through my employer. All insurance in this country is garbage though. You either have a have a huge deductible or pay far out the ass for it.

Not with my cpap machine.

hm. true. and if i put on my ocean sounds cassette we can play scuba divers :D

yeah healthcare is not in a great place in the United States.

i see the benefits you get from choosing the employers insurance, but then again is the small amount of money nothing compared to the amount your company pays for you?

So 3000$ in liposuction and now they want a fudgie cake?

just dont get hurt i guess. the whole thing is just a gamble on not getting any sickness or injury

I saw what my employer is contributing to my insurance payments. It is fucking insane. I thought what i had to pay was bad. I couldn't believe it.

read the whole cpap thing and the onerous monitoring is a nightmare. the medical suppliers force people to rent or lease those machines when it is cheaper to outright buy them sometimes. some people tried to buy the machines and the insurance companies denied them the right to use them because then they don't get the money by forcing people to rent them. one guy had to sue to get the right to buy his own cpap and they fought tooth and nail and when they relented sold it to him at a much higher price than what he should have been able to get it for.

Imagine being so ignorant that you think people cant do anything without big brothers help. The health care system is inflated because pussies dont know any cures themselves
>inb4 herbal medicine is psudo science
Its notngonna do anything for cancer but its great for minor illnesses. Have savings so that you can quit your job and treat your own broken bones and use your insurance for surgeries.theres no excuse to not have skills living in the information age. There are hundreds of thousands of contributing factors to the state of the world, including the state of health care in the states. So to simply point your finger at a single issue you dont even understand makes it clear what a low IQ you have.

FINGER POINTING RETARD HATW THREAD
fuck you, OP
>INB4 mad american
Im chinese so kiss my ass

>A chocolate whale cake will make the biggest difference in my life

wut

Also this guy is right I pay $450/mo for a mid-tier plan and needed a colonscopy because they suspect crohns. I can ONLY go to one medical group and can't switch - and the hospital says it'll cost like 10k. Insurance says I have to pay 5k before they kick in, then they only pay 50% of what is left. So I'd end up paying 7500 for a colonoscopy. It's ludicrous.

And yeah, I had a full time, honest to god job making 50k+ a year. The plans they had were about 3x worse than the market place garbage, so guess where I went.

And guess who still isn't diagnosed 3 years later. Our healthcare system is fucked beyond belief.

>Im chinese
you poor thing :(

healthcare in the us was introduced to the public in the 40s I believe as a "fringe benefit" because during ww2 the government passed a law that restricted how high salaries could go. offering private health care was a way to sweeten employment offers and get around the salary cap. then we were stuck with it forever. insurance and medicine became another big business out to rape consumers to the limit "the market will bear". the existence of insurance itself is a huge cause of inflation in the medical industry because americans don't know how much health care costs and use it fairly indiscriminately because they only pay a small portion of the total costs usually, though this is less true as the deductibles go up and more and more of the costs are ending up being paid by regular folks.

I'm not Russian but you're the brightest one here. what are you doing on Sup Forums? you have the right idea just the wrong group.

> the division is unavoidable
> it will crumble every nation

Single payer system is the only answer. We get rid of insurance that makes up for the cost of insuring unhealthy people with group rate, distributed low-cost premiums that have massive deductibles by making people responsible for their own health. Putting banks in charge of health coverage allows socioeconomics to dictate whether a person can see a doctor and makes doctors some of the wealthiest people in the country. Without insurance, they would be forced to charge more reasonable prices for preventive care making it accessible to even lower income individuals if they took personal responsibility for their own wellbeing. They would have to make healthier choices and be more active, which is about as hard a sell as doctors making less money. Establish more community co-ops that can share the cost based on family or religious obligation. Hell, the Mormons are already doing it. I’m not a religious person but I have respect for the Mormons. At least they help themselves instead of expecting the government to do it. That’s what we have to get away from, government involvement in our day-to-day lives, which is why I wholeheartedly disagree with Medicare for all. It’s a completely retarded concept.