ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / FETISHES / INCEST / GENERAL DEGENERACY/ ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / FETISHES / INCEST / GENERAL DEGENERACY/ ETC

Attached: 1537862577056s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I got fucked in the ass by my dog a couple times when I was a teenager.

Regret it but cant deny I liked it

Attached: 1573330395268m.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Enjoy burning in hell for being a faggot

Sometimes I bump threads

I think being gay is worse. This was just something I experimented with briefly.

I fucked a girl sarcastically and she still thinks that she's the fucking hottest girl in the world for some reason. Everything we did was sarcasm because she would be an evil cheating whore

I cum into my daughters fresh underwear. she gets to wear it everywhere she goes, all day long, any day of the week.

love the new smell of her cunt now, which I can clearly tell when reading her bedtime stories.

I know this girl is a whore and I want to get my dick sucked but I'm a fucking fag and I can't bring myself to ask.

I'm a male witch

When I was 15 my 9 year old step sister caught me jerking off. She asked a bunch of questions and the asked to watch me. By the time I’m ready to cum she had her face only a few inches from my dick. Don’t warn her or say anything just let my cum loose on her face. She ran away screaming and I hid in my room. Later my step mom finds me and asked my why I thought it was ok to pee on my step sister. So relieved, Instantly feel blood come back into my body and voice come back. Just say I thought it would be funny but I get that it wasn’t and say sorry. Made to say sorry for peeing on her to step sister. Grounded for a month. So that’s how I came on my step sister and basically got away with it because she thought my cum was pee

lol

why are these all blatant lies?

Accurate

>have girl doggo
>play the peanut butter game a couple times a week
>feels good
>she gladly eats all the cum

Boy doggo doesn't like peanut butter but will lick the cum off of girl dogs face

This story has more plot holes than the Bible...

You are now a bible. what do you do?

truth has been told.

Brainwash dumb Americans with my fairy tales

Lick peanut butter off the boy dogs dick instead

My uncle abused me and my sister for almost a decade. When I was 16 he got caught and put in jail but the investigation also revealed my secret. I had been abusing my cousin, my uncles only child and son, for the last four years. Not in a sexual way, I would knee and kick him in the balls as hard as I could. I would grab and twist them and worse I would tie string or fishing line around his dick until it turned colors. He didn’t lose anything but he has permanent ed. He’s not even 18 and has just been really discovering what he lost. I feel terrible for what I did to him but at the time it was the only way I could retaliate against my uncle since I was terrified my uncle. No one deserves what I did to him but a big part of me doesn’t regret it. My uncle will rot in prison knowing when he and his son die that’s it for his blood. No one will carry on his family name.

yeah thats horrible.

now, tell us what your uncle did to your sister, in detail please. I'm having a semi here...

I know where Cotton-eye Joe came from and where he went

Pink is not a real color

>Cotton-eye Joe
He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields, so handsome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun

I joined a weird kinda sex cult because I was trying to meet girls.
We'd do work for food, clothing, etc. and then sell food and crafts at farmer's markets (where I found out about it).

The weird sex stuff came into play because there were fewer beds than there were people. So there were essentially sex passes where you would proposition someone to be your bunkmate for a night, and you were then expected to have sex with them (note: no doors, so you got used to falling asleep to sex sounds), you'd cuddle and fall asleep together, and then typically you got the bed and they got to pick their partner for the next night. The higher ups had private, permanent rooms, so getting picked by them was seen as a privilege.
They did a really good job of making you feel loved and also terrified of leaving.

I work at a restaurant in LA and it's been slow recently. The past 4 shifts I've gone into the bathroom, entered a stall and masturbated. The first time was out of boredom, but now I like the thrill of someone maybe catching me.

Were there enough women or were you forced to fuck men sometimes?

I'm still obsessed with that slut....

Without context, this is a terrible secret.

It was a pretty even split, honestly. There were actually more women than men, but not by much.
That said there was a whole "A bed is a bed" kind of initiative to get everyone to feel comfortable with gay stuff happening, but I didn't do much of it myself and rejected most of the propositions I got. Part of that was that most of the women had synced cycles, so on those days they would often group up and some of the guys would have no other option.

I found out my gf has a choking kink. When I put my hand on her throat and finger her she cums unbelievably fast

That poor girl...

You are not better than your uncle sorry.
Maybe worse in some way because you know what it is to be brutalized

my favorite fantasy is one where I get roofied and raped, maybe even forced to be their slut after, but I'm too ugly for that to ever happen

I doubt you're too ugly, user.

I had a very odd relationship with my aunt. My dad and my aunt were having an affair. My aunt was in love with my dad. And when he died she took it harder than my mom. I’m my fathers only child, my aunt didn’t marry or have children. Instead she volunteered to watch me every chance she could. After my dad died things started getting weird. I was 9 and old enough to bathe myself but she insisted on bathing me when I stayed with her. She would spend extra time on my dick and balls. She would tell me I was my fathers only boy and it was important to keep my balls clean and safe. And never to let anyone hurt me down there. I had my very first ejaculation in the bath in front of her as she cleaned me. I was 11. I was scared and embarrassed but she told me not to worry it was natural and that I’m a man now. More specifically I was her little man now. After that she was more agrresive, touching me outside of bath time. It felt good and I trusted her so I never questioned what we were doing. By the time I was 12 Was no longer a virgin. I knew what we were doing wasn’t normal but it didn’t feel wrong. I also knew if I said anything to anyone it would probably stop and she or both of us might get in trouble and I didn’t want that. After college I moved into her house to “save money”. She was a great aunt and living with her was almost like being married. She even let me go on dates and have gfs. She said I was young and she wanted me to have the opportunity of a full life. When she died all of her things were willed to me including the house. My wife and kids have no idea what I used to do with her in this house.

Was it just handjobs?

>most of the women had synced cycles
Synced cycles is an urban myth.

Normal female fantasy.

>By the time I was 12 Was no longer a virgin.

stop making this thread with the same image every fucking hour you fucking autistic loner

*tips fedora

>Synced cycles is an urban myth.
It's a myth insomuch as they can't scientifically prove it and isn't a guarantee that it'll happen.
But however you want to look at it, a bunch of women would have their periods around the same time and would shack up together rather than deal with period sex.

why do women hate period sex so much?

Gf and I are into extreme femdom in private (but slowly more people are finding out), and she wants it to be as physically horrible and frustrating as it can for me.

So far:
I'm cumless for life. 11 months in.
No sex, no blowjobs, just kissing.
Sleeping in the closet in a sissy outfit and gimp mask nightly.
Eating from a dog bowl time to time, including dog food.
Shes cucking me but only went as far as coffee dates so far.
She wants to find a bull to live with us one day and for me to clean them up after sex nightly.
I'm just a maid to be ordered around by her. I get insults and orders for hours on end and she has absolutely no respect for me.
I'm masked more and more often now, close to 24/7 when inside the house.
Always in a sissy outfit.
Some of her friends know and laugh at me.
She wants a slave/cuckold tattoo on me soon.
I'm totally okay if she's open about her lovers to her friends, with everyone knowing I'm a cuck to insult.
She's into pain and whips and canes me semi-often. She loves punching my balls too, the only attention they get from her.
She also uses me as a toilet once in a while.

Are there any ways for it to be even more sexually frustrating?

Just downvote it.

dress up as a sissy and have her watch a dude fuck you, then nut on her

Attached: 1452354585752.jpg (406x364, 50K)

Where can I join

I once ate some homeless potatoes from a known burger chain covered with cheddar on their box out in the street

I have a uvula fetish

How were the potatoes evicted?

I think they're ambivalent about it, but I know that it's more messy obviously and from what I understand they're way more sensitive.
The women I talked to about it basically said they just don't want to deal with all of the extra hassle.

Ask around your farmers markets.
I actually don't know if they exist anymore, in all honesty. I was involved like 6 years ago and didn't really keep in contact since there was no one to keep in contact with. Probably got raided.

I'm not allowed to ever cum, but she defintely wants to watch me fucked by a guy while she abuses my mouth with a strap-on. Still appreciate the suggestion!

>That feeling when you think taking a dick is worse than taking a furry dick

I meant the bull cums on her.

I want to turn my gf into a slut but don’t know how to bring it up/convince her

>Sarcastic

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

Just invite a friend over you know she's attracted to and drink. Then play spin the bottle or something.

Oh, definitely something we want to do soon! She's okay with them cumming inside of her and me licking her clean nightly too.

slut how? As in fucking around or doing slutty stuff with you?

Both gradually

Dude we’re not 18.

Cool. Then just hang out. Get her drunk. Tell your buddy in advance. Bring it up. It isn't rocket science.

What about convincing her to dress slutty in public. Tips?

Buy her something skimpy as a gift. Not completely. Just a little to ease her into it.

how does one have sarcastic sex

I fap to this

Attached: d9c869c3ffeb (lower res).png (2100x2406, 1.8M)

I've drowned over 30 men in the last 20 year's and made it look like an accident.

Nobody cares unless you kill rich white women

When i was 17, I used to let my 14y/o stepsis give me head all the time
>pic obviously not her, but she had braces at the time
>she always wanted the cum in her mouth so reminds me of that

Attached: 1558536861432.jpg (993x635, 147K)

Brool story co

Fucked a chick from work even though I’m married with kids. She now has a bf who can’t satisfy her but she refuses to cheat on him. She begged me to buy her a dildo in I obliged. Waiting for the trash sex with her bf to catch up so I can smash it again

When I was 15 I had a 13 yr old gf who was batshit crazy. Her and her sister had been abused by a few different people including their mom when she went on benders. This girl had no limit and never said no. I made it a mission to try to see where her “no” limit was but didn’t find it. Actually I found my own as I rejected trying a few ideas because I thought she’s say yes and I didn’t really want to do it I just wanted to see if she would. I made her flash tits and pussy to strangers, had her suck me off in front of my friends then suck them off, we fucked in front of her little sister, she even gave me a blumpkin that was really more of a handjob but she still did it. We had threesomes with her friends. And she let me take her sisters cherry. The topper for me was putting a carrot in her butt and then having her take a bite. Some things we did may even have been illegal like having sex on a school playground while school was in. The kids weren’t always outside but sometimes they were. But despite all of that the worst thing I did was break her. I never made her my gf officially we were fuck buddies. On a Saturday night we had just finished having sex in the park by her house when she starts asking me why I never asked her to be my gf. I tried to avoid the subject but she pressed. She said it was past time and that it just proved I didn’t respect her. Keep in mind I just came in her and I was young and dumb. So I burst out laughing and asked why she would think I respect her when I put a carrot in her butt and made her eat it. I thought she would laugh like me because she laughed at stuff like that. But she didn’t she welled up and started bawling and ran home. I thought I’d hear from her the next day but I didn’t. She didn’t return my calls and avoided me in places were we usually met up. She went downhill for the next few years then disappeared when she was 17. Still feel bad about it.

I fucked my sister once
7 year age gap between us
She doesn't remember it
That's my secret

You're just as bad as your uncle, I hate to tell you. You both fucked up an innocent person. Doesnt really matter if theres a justification.

She probably had no idea because she couldn't even feel your tiny dick

How did you do it?

I've showered with my 9yo niece quite a few times. I'd never do anything bad with her but I'll admit she is cute as fuck.

do you like that?

>got jebaited by a late 20s Thai ladyboy when I was 18 and still a virgin
>was super drunk/high and had already got my cock sucked before I was told about hers
>she tried to make it as gay as possible trying to get me to blow her and slapping it across my face when I wouldn't
>rubbing our cocks together, trying to finger my ass in between groping it and the spanking me after I tensed up to stop her
>all while aggressively stuffing her tongue in my mouth
>this led to me fucking her ass doggy on the bed while my hands moved between her shoulders, tits and cock/balls
>she then crawled up the bed and turned around sitting at the head of the bed, spread legs stroking her cock at me
>before I knew what I was doing I had fallen onto my chest in front of her and my tongue was licking her cock and balls
>after I sucked her for a couple mins she asked if she could fuck my ass to which I immediately said no
>I continued sucking her balls as she started to plead, saying how good it would feel and how much I'd like it
>I was still saying no until she brought me up next to her to cuddle and kiss and while I was looking at her face and tits I had a moment of weakness
>she told me to get into missionary, pulling a pillow under my hips

I spent about a year molesting and raping my sister when we were in our early teens. In my late 20s now, we never have talked about it, our relationship is fine - and I'm not proud of it, but still get off to it constantly.

>we never have talked about it, our relationship is fine
How the hell?

How bad was the rape/abuse? How did it start and how did she react to it at the time?

You're just upset because I found a way to do gay things without being gay

potatoes are the best targets for it tho, they know nobody will believe them.

Ok so, it started because we shared a bed a couple nights a week (our mom often worked late, so we stayed at a relatives house) and it started light, as in I got her to make out with me, and started having her get naked whenever we were in bed and everyone was asleep, and over time as I got more confident and was getting away with more, I kept pushing it further and wanting more from her.

So it got rapey when she began not wanting to do stuff I was trying to get her to do, she would get fussy and refuse, which I guess I just didnt want to hear at the time, so there were times I got mad and manipulative, and physically forceful a number of times, after a while she'd still be upset but give up and let me do what I wanted. All the time apart from those moments though, she didn't seem to mind but also definitely didnt' seem to enjoy it either, it was just indifference.

nice try, Mr.FBI

i think that the transgenders should be sent into space (some with synthetic vaginas) and see if there even is a possible way to start a new community

also i fucking hate faggots

I've planted a hidden camera in my stepdaughter's bedroom...I got this the other night...she strips and goes face down on the bed to be fucked like a good girl...

Attached: Stripping and fucking.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

That went from fun to sad really fast

>as in I got her to make out with me, and started having her get naked whenever we were in bed
How did you start making her make out? And how far did you go? And how did you make her get naked?

And for all that, she was just indifferent?

>so there were times I got mad and manipulative, and physically forceful a number of times, after a while she'd still be upset but give up and let me do what I wanted.
How forceful did you get? And how much did she resist/get upset?

How old were you both for the year this happened?

I wonder why your relationship now is fine. She must remember it like you do, although of course that doesn't mean she also gets off to it, so I wonder how she does feel about it.

My uncle and I used my cousin as a sex slave for 6 years. When I was 11 I walked in on her blowing him. I froze didn’t know what to do. My uncle took me aside and offered me sex with her to stay quiet. Instead of doing the right thing i did as he said. For the next six years we both fucked her and had her suck us almost everyday. At first I only did thing to her with my uncle present but we soon found time alone together. For awhile it was so easy, I would just walk up to her and pull my dick out and she would get to pleasing me. Didn’t have to say a thing. My uncle wore condoms when he fucked her and made me promise to do the same but she never made me use them so I didn’t. I think it was easier for her to do things with me rather than him. Then when she was 15 she was sucking my dick when she burst into tears and said she couldn’t take living like this anymore. I was caught off guard and scared to death so did the only thing that seemed to make sense. I started crying to and said I hate how her dad had done this to us. We held each other and cried and vowed to tell the family. We told them that night and my uncle was arrested a week later. We both testified against him. He tried to use me in his defense saying I was a willing participant and I exacerbated the situation but my cousin shot that down on the stand laying the blame solely at his feet. He got 20 years for both of us and probably won’t live to get out. The night of the sentencing she snuck into my room and fucked my brains out. Afterwards she thanked me for supporting her and said she knows we shouldn’t keep doing this but that she enjoyed having sex with me. We still have sex a few times a year even though we are both married now.

>getting on her knees in front of me she put on a condom and told me to hold my legs up
>she tried stuffing her lubed finger in my ass but I tensed again
>after lubing up her cock she pressed the tip into my hairy asshole and pushed her hips down into me
>I quickly dropped my hands to her hips because of the pain and hers moved to where mine were holding me in place
>she carried on pressing further and further in against my hands only stopping to apply more lube to her cock while leaving it in me
>until she eventually stretched me open enough to get all the way in me getting the last inch or 2 in a single thrust
>as she got all the way in me I let out a loud moan as the pain gave way to pleasure and my hands dropped away from her hips no longer holding her back
>she could tell from my face and moaning that I was liking it and a devilish smile came across her face as she started slowly thrusting inside me
>she gradually fucked me deeper and faster until her hips were slapping against my ass while she pinned my knees into my shoulders
>I had been spreading my ass for her or grabbing at her tits as she fucked me, telling her how much I loved her in my ass
>she still had her panties on and dress around her waist at this point so I asked her to 'fuck me naked'
>pulling her cock out of me she started undressing and then blew me while fingering my freshly streched out asshole
>quickly mounting me but this time with her hands either side of me on the bed with my legs by her shoulders and tits against my chest
>as she started thrusting deep inside me she was aggressively stuffing her tongue in my mouth just as before
>now fucking me much harder than before as I was pinned under her in ecstasy with my virgin ass being used as her personal fuck hole
>until I eventually felt a warm wet feeling deep inside me, intially thinking it was shit but slowly realising it was her cum from how much she was moaning

Amazingly that's actually kinda sweet

I killed 3 people and got away with it

Good for you

I was like 12 or 13, we're only just only a year apart in age. She made out with me and got naked literally just because I told her to, a lot of stuff took no effort, im pretty sure thats why i kept feeling more confident that I could do what I wanted.

>How far did it go?
I never fully penetrated her or anything, the most extreme it got was having her blow me, and I would cum on her frequently, usually multiple times a night.

>How forceful did you get? And how much did she resist/get upset?
So the blowjobs were the thing she hated most, thats when she would get the most upset. She would fuss and say she didn't want to, and pull away if I brought it close to her face. By being forceful, I would often tell her I would telle veryone she let me do this stuff, and she'd get in trouble for it, and also hold her head in place and try to force my dick into her mouth, I was usually straddling her chest at this point. I don't remember a ton of specific detail anymore, but she would continue whining and shut her eyes while I did it, and occasionally try again to get out of it

I really wonder frequently how much she remembers and what she thinks of it now, but like I said we haven't once brought it up - but yeah we're totally fine now, I see her every day and we hang out and play video games and stuff. It might sound absurd to say this, but she's really smart and I think she just knows me well enough to know I'm not truly that bad of a person, we had unfortunate circumstances as kids, and in retrospect as an adult, it was kind of a "wrong place, wrong time" situation

Mega larp

>can’t feel cum in your ass

When I was working at the movie theater I used to go into the bathrooms to jerk off. Usually after seeing really attractive girls walk into the theaters.

Attached: 784CB5FC-B6E1-4A11-805F-0E7DBC195AC8.png (799x450, 533K)

I've gotten mentally healthier, but I miss wanting to kill myself.

A movie theater woman's bathroom would be an idea location for hidden toilet cam, lots of patrons and groups of young girls to catch.

this was nice