Is there a better option for 2020?

Is there a better option for 2020?

Attached: 504BE33B-74CB-4592-92B0-7B0F002779B4.jpg (910x1024, 166K)

>being this pathetic

Attached: neet.jpg (410x512, 31K)

Negative, my fellow NEET

YAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR YANNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

yang gang 4 lyfe!

Yang: I'll give you 12k a year if you vote for me

Trumpanzees: Nah I like having a fat orange retard as my President fucking shit up

Attached: 1532225303125.jpg (527x524, 21K)

>Trumpanzees: Nah I like having a fat orange retard as my President fucking shit up

Better to have a woke chink fucking shit up! YEAH! YANG GANG!

Yeah abolish the current tax laws and put in place only a 10% flat income tax then you can just keep your money and buy it yourself you kinky fuck

Please tell me where this free 1000$ a month comes from???? Who is doing the labor to provide mw with this free 1000$ a month? Than what is going to stop every company from raising the prices on every commodity knowing that everyone has an extra grand to blow each month? If you can answer these questions I will vote for yang. If not its drumpf.

the $1000/month dividend isn't doable.
he's on the right train, but wrong track with healthcare. profits on healthcare, education, clean water, and electricity need to be taxed into oblivion.

>what is purchasing power?

Pretty funny, nice one

Can't wait to see Yang on that podium, taking his oath of service.

Warren
Kick start the igloo of considerable size

>1000$
You don't live in America so don't worry about it

He has explained it countless times in detail. Take a minute and listen. You have the technology

It's easy for non-americans. Either a new president gets voted in and the world gets back to normal or it's trump again and we all watch the country destroy itself. win-win

The world going to shit is the left's fault, Trump in just a symptom.

american problems are america's problem. Don't blame your shit on the left when it works elsewhere

Is that why the US economy is booming?

no, you explain it to me now nigger

if you can't explain it then he can't explain it

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not because it's in writing

Shhh, this is about emotions and not reality.

it's called the "internet". ask your question to a "search engine" and move your pointer onto the words that seem to answer that. need anything else explained?

>12K a year is a windfall.

Dirtbag trumpanzees from trailer parks are losers.

kill yourself kike

The left, worldwide is to blame. Kikes under every rock. Illegal immigration flooding into every white country. Rights and privacies being trampled. Degeneracy being celebrated. History is being rewritten. Sports, games, movies and TV are nothing but blatant propaganda. Laws being rewritten to protect criminals and crush the lawful. Education is just political indoctrination that you have to pay thousands of dollars for. I've never bought more weapons, ammo and gear since all of this accelerated, just a few short years ago. If you think one dude is responsible for all of that, you are very much part of the problem.

Attached: 1548833725684.jpg (560x444, 66K)

Attached: 266.png (600x600, 550K)

and a tip of the ol' tinfoil hat to you as well good sir. get cozy in your basement you pussy

>Is there a better option for 2020?

Yea
TRUMP

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519K)

i already get $1,000 a month chink is this in addition?

Where will that money come from?

This but unironically

I bet this user brags about how the day of the rope is coming soon but goes across the street if he sees a black guy walking down the way.

Yes, it would be post tax in addition to your normal income.

Attached: laughing.jpg (610x426, 55K)

You don't know either do you?

His main proposed source of money for this is a VAT (value added tax).

Problem with Vang's thinking is that it is typical of most socioeconomic solutions in that it requires people to behave in a manner that, if people actually behaved that way, would negate the need for a solution in the first place. Unfortunately, greedy people who control government aren't going to vote to become less greedy and people who are irresponsible idiots with their money are not going to become budget conscious by handing them free money.

I;ll vote for a rotting ham sandwich before i vote for president fuckturd

i don't pay tax and i'm not about to start

How do you avoid paying taxes?

0 income neet

It literally doesn't matter where it comes from

Be me, support cure for cancer and donate $1000 a year. Its been 50 years and donated over $50,000. No cure but there is treatment. Get cancer. Find out the treatment cost $100,000.

For rich people.

$1000 x 12 months x 375m americans = over $3 trillion annually lol. Only dumb niggers would believe this guy

fuckturd, great joke. you are a deficit on this earth

found the dumb nigger who thinks he will get MORE free gibs from the government. God fucking damn I wish sterilization was a requirement to receive welfare

Oh :(

in other terms, Jeff Beszos is estimated to earn 72 billion a year. If we took his entire yearly salary that would only pay for less than 1/40th of the proposed gibs

Lmao the economy isn't booming you fucking retard. The news is for people like you who can't understand complex math and need numbers explained.

As a nation, our economy is shuffling its feet, and you're counting the steps and proclaiming it dancing.

Being an emotionally dysregulated gender dysphoric autistically screeching self-loathing libtard bending the knee (and over) for his mentally ill lqbtqp overlords is no way to go through life.

retard

Its NEVER going to happen even if he's voted in. Universal basic income (aka welfare) is going to be implemented in 15+ years, not during the next term. Period.

We already have welfare.

Well, Yang has certainly wrapped up the gibsmedat vote.

>We already have welfare.
Once 90% of the population is on welfare, the fucking GOP will cease to exist. Something worth looking forward to.

literally any of them, because yang is laughably incoherent at the best of times and has made it clear he hasn't got the first fucking clue how he would make anything he claims to want to do actually happen. He's a bog-standard corporate libertarian who appeals to retards who think "taxes = bad" instead of understanding that it's really "taxes going to public works and common goods = good, taxes funneled into billionaires' pockets = bad".

But this is Sup Forums so you faggots would cut off your left leg at the hip if it meant electing a president with a catgirl fetish.

lost it at buildings owned by jewish puppet masters.

And yet all so true...

You just described universal basic income.

imagine turning down a free 12k per year LMAO