Just came across this one

just came across this one
how salty is sam? i thought this "tim cancelled mde" is just a Sup Forums echochamber

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrwt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&list=PLtzwZsGwnPR-_gr7qceMkTReI8Scmg0HH
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i can't afford health insurance
>Go get my show back on air!!

Why isn't this thread getting replies?

I think everyone realized Sam isn't actually funny.

Sup Forums started hating when he got popular like the contrarian fucks they are

I guess you weren't around when the show got cancelled

I think it's more of a case of people being tired out by redditors like you who just post 24/7 bait threads.

MDE sucked, sorry. Easily one of the worst live action shows in AS history.

I've never watched AS anyway, it's all low brow garbage, I checked MDE via YouTube rip offs as well, I've never even considered it comedy but I don't think it really tries to be funny in your typical reddit "haha funny quip" sense.

Even without the whole alt-right controversy surrounding it, I really doubt the show would have been picked up for a second season. It was purposely and aggressively anti-humor just for the sake of it. The appeal was just way too limited.

Somebody had something to do with the Turner decision, and while there are clear suspects I just can't know for sure.
Sam didn't do too well on this call though.
Whatever, I still like them both.

Sam Hyde is an extremely minor celebrity in the grand scheme of things. No way were they going to side with him. It's not like AS had a huge amount of confidence in MDE in the first place as they only ordered six episodes.

The fall of Sam Hyde is the textbook definition of poetic justice, makes me feel so smug just thinking about it

>creates an audience through spamming "le random" humor videos in Sup Forums
>throws in some alt-right statistics to get all the shut-ins to support him
>eventually gains a large enough following to warrant a television show, allowing "the message" to reach people worldwide through television
>show gets almost immediately dropped once the network realizes who the audience really is and how far he's pushing his agenda into the show
>autists around the globe furiously attack the network in retaliation, ensuring Hyde will never work in the business again

The people who gave him the platform were the exact same people who tore it down

who ?

It's literally beautiful, and the best part is none of the retards that come after him will learn from his mistakes.

People didn't realise Tim was baiting Sam the entire time.
>My daughter has a cold
>My back hurts

All this was said in an effort to rile up Sam and he fell for it. That being said i think they're both uniquely funny

you would be salty too if you get blacklisted after your big break because of some fucking unfunny jew

six episodes is not a "big break". This isn't the eighties; getting your shit shown on television via a niche cable channel guarantees nothing. If Sam's shit was legitimately funny, he'd have a second season. 'Social justice' only influences the decision makers when the issue to renew/cancel is borderline. Sam simply wasn't good enough.

stop trying to change the narrative. it obviously got yanked because he can't control himself when it comes to spouting off his political horseshit and he made some faggot at buzzfeed mad enough to go on a crusade and rile up a bunch of his hollywood friends to get the show cancelled.

it was going to have a season 2 but AS saw how autistic and disrespectful his fans were and decided the whole thing wasn't worth it.

for a guy who makes youtube videos, the jump up to cable tv is pretty big

i think the show was great, it was just that politics ruined it in the end

Let me end this now

Sam is not that funny. MDE is not that funny. He got a TV show because Nick pestered Adult Swim enough times. It got canceled because it was shit and wasn't worth the headache of dealing with Sam's bullshit. If it was good they would have fought for it.

damn, it's almost like shoving agenda into a show that's nothing about politics so you can wink into the camera was a bad idea

"Uh... David Duke"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"IMMA START SCREAMIN ON YO ASS OHHHHHHH"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*white character gets cucked*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"Moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

why isnt the show allowed to have some political undertones? is that not allowed if it goes against the grain?

MDE produced true TV kino

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&list=PLtzwZsGwnPR-_gr7qceMkTReI8Scmg0HH

half of adult swim's shows have heavy left wing messages.

yeah but those are okay

SHE'S HOMELESS

hello mr rabbi

I don't even get the supposed right wing undertones here. This is just terribly unfunny.

>if i don't find it funny, nobody else can
autism

Just saying I can see why it was quickly cancelled.

>young budding chap looking to get into the business
>zero experience in creating television, resume left blank
>inserts edgy stats to appease minor autistic fanbase
>REEE's when show gets dropped

god forbid a network cares about it's image

who are you quoting?

what dont you like about the first one?

who do you think, wise guy

but their content has always been that way. you should be blaming AS for taking them on if you want to go with that logic

Anybody who is insecure enough to have to get tattoos of guns on them does not deserve a TV show

he went from making vertical videos on his phone in his moms mirror to a show on adult swim
actually, that's all he was making at a certain point, vertical videos. You go try doing that and get a fucking show on one of the most popular time slots on tv

I don't get it. Seems like a pretty weak note to end an episode on.

Why didn't anyone teach him that connections are important and not to burn bridges? The only saps who would be dumb enough to work with him in the future are other alt right fuck ups like Milo or Gavin.

>It's not like AS had a huge amount of confidence in MDE in the first place as they only ordered six episodes.

Actually I heard Mike Lazzo really liked MDE and was ready to buy many seasons before Turner forced AS to drop the show.

Okay but is that something that you "heard" on Sup Forums or somewhere actually credible?

Anyone else love Tim Heidecker despite his Hollywood-tier political positions?

I went through a phase where I was a little too resentful to enjoy him (I know that makes me sound like a baby but he was obsessive and sometimes downright rude to anyone with non-leftist views) but now I'm over it and can't help but like him. He just has amazing comedic sensibilities.

I think it came from Sam himself. Rather you believe him is up to you.

tim heidecker >>>> sam hyde

tim does subtle infinitely better, which is always much funnier

Is this what most adult swim shows are like these days? This avant-garde incoherent alt-comedy is garbage. Why can't they greenlight shows that are actually funny?

>You go try doing that and get a fucking show on one of the most popular time slots on tv
How's about I see you in six - no three - years sonny boy. Then we'll see who's laughing.

on cinema is amazing no matter what

funny writers don't pitch their shows to adult swim

Fair point.

It's sad because I really think they could be friends

tim is dominating sam so fucking hard here

imagine the temper tantrums that Sam had leading up to that phonecall, and then immediately after. the dude is a child. sucks that he had to learn the hard way, if he learned anything at all.

>I can't afford health insurance!
>Immediately sirens on sams end in the background
Unintentional comedy gold

This dude even got assmad at Eric Andre for being called out as not being funny

I think Tim is a genius

tim is just a better sam

>no political agenda in show (at least a majority of it)
>father of "anticomedy"
>years of experience in shows AND stand up
>overall broader entertainer with actual comedic chops

He should not have shoved his alt-right beliefs into his show in the first place. He played with fire, got burnt, now he's blaming others for it. What a child.

I got over it because I learned to stay away from Twitter, but before that I saw Erics Twitter and he seems like a genuinely nice guy, so I'm not too bent out of shape over Tim.

Nah he's still funny. I wouldn't say I love the dude or think he's a genius but he's def one of the few actually funny people out of all those faggot LA comedians

>because of some fucking unfunny jew

I dont get the people who say this shit
He stole the Tim and Eric shtick.

If you liked MDE, you are the same type of guy to like Tims work.

What's an example of something "actually funny"?

This just seems like a blatant ripoff of Wonder Showzen. What am I missing here?

why not? because they dont align with the mainstream beliefs? you're a fucking worm

I know.

I always thought they would end up being buds. Probably mostly Sam's fault for shitting on T&E all the time because he was insecure about his comedy being compared to them. Sam's audience (who greatly overlap with Tim's audience) retaliating against Tim presenting his liberal views on his twitter profile with constant "cuck" and "libtard" replies didn't do much for their potential friendship either.

Tim's reaction really made it.

As far as live action AS shows? Childrens Hospital was pretty funny. I guess I just don't "get" this kind of stuff. It's just completely incoherent to me.

it really is an embarrassing phonecall. And I'm not a big fan of Tim, but when compared to Sam, Tim is a saint and a comedy mastermind. It's like, I don't really care for bologna sandwiches, but compared to an alt-right dog turd on a slice of bread, the bologna sandwich seems alright.

this right here boys
>mde rips off tim and eric style comedy while pathertically inserting agenda to appease audience
>Sup Forumscucks shit on tim's style while in the same breath suck hyde's cock exclusively because of politics

kek they're just as cancerous as liberals, just less mainstream

There hasn't been a show like wondershowzen on TV since wondershowzen, so you're missing that a wondershowzen knock off is an attractive prospect.

I am gaaay

even AS employees were bitching about Lazzo fighting so hard for the show

according to sam they wanted 100 episodes but thats his word

>look at me im le counter-counterculture snowflake

go to bed tim

Good point. Flat Earth theory doesn't align with mainstream beliefs either. You feel like watching a show lampooning the hilarity of a spherical Earth? Or does that sound fucking retarded to you?

>You feel like watching a show lampooning the hilarity of a spherical Earth?

Could be a decent sketch desu

the only thing that sounds fucking retarded to me is that completely irrelevant analogy. try again sweetie

am I just retarded?
I didnt see anything egregious politically from tim or sam in their shows.

there wasnt really, just Sup Forums hyperbole as always

>is a Sup Forumstard
>calls me a special snowflake

it's time to face the facts, Hyde is a watered down Heidecker with a shamelessly pushed agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE

1:55

>I'm Sam Hyde! I'm going to the HWNDU rallies and my presence alone will force the leftists to cower in fear! Nothing will go wrong, and the rug will not be pulled out from under me. Look, here's their leader. I will now use my childhood bullying tactics by using 3rd grade insults at him.

"'He will not divide us', man, why don't you go chant that for 10 hours"
'I have a job, you don't anymore'
"....................................................................alright...."

Me either, but I can't stand the whole anti-comedy trend so I wouldn't watch this show regardless. I don't see it having a very broad appeal even if it was still on the air.

Tim's shows are almost 100% non-political, while amost all of MDE content including World Piece has a distinctive anti-numale/liberal atmosphere around it.

truly a master comedian, what a way with words he has

it's like he forgot he can't just make a goofy cut irl

yeah that was rough tbqh

boy met an apache and got scalped

what if in the method of "anti-comedy", sam hyde is intentionally being terrible at debates for some reason?

Who is the guy talking about "alt-right statistics" what the fuck does that even mean?

Why is there this concentrated effort to hate MDE and prove "Sam Hyde's not funny" it seems like a lot of resentful anti-shilling to me just because some sheltered nu-males didn't happen to appreciate the show and all the cable networks and internet journalists talked about "adult swim's new alt-right show" seriously fuck off, you really don't know what you're talking about, you're just pulling buzzwords out your ass.

>You're a fucking worm
Calm down Sam.

the puppetmaster excuse? "failure was my plan all along!"

What I'm gathering from all this is that Sam Hyde doesn't seem to be particularly talented almost certainly wouldn't cut it in a more professional environment like UCB.

because sam hyde became a somewhat popular figure here, so the obvious response for contrarians is to shit on him regardless of whether his content is good or not

>this entire thread chewing out sam hyde for the talentless hack he really is

thank the fucking lord, the hyde circle jerk has been so strong recently

kek dude got so lucky and completely squandered it

Based on this I'm heavily leaning toward not.

>muh contrarian boogyman

or maybe, you know, he's not that funny?

people shit on him because he made a show that wasn't that good and when it got cancelled he blamed everyone but himself like a true bitch while his subreddit fanboys sucked him off.

Not being funny on purpose because it's "performance art" is not an excuse. The show was terrible and was rightly cancelled.

But a bunch of effeminate, consumerists have been shitting on Sam here for months? I'm amazed at how you kikes can spin your narrative like this, truly a race of people with high necromancy buffs.

>reddit doesn't like mde and hates Sup Forums too
>didn't understand that there was actual artistic value in some of the sketches in world peace which triumphed over the one trick ponies that are eric andre and tim heidecker
>jews see artistic value in sketch show that isn't pushing multiculturalism or globalism
>work together with the jealous andre and heidecker to remove the show

Also blockhead joe has connections as well. There's a reason why buzzfeed is such a hit with nobody reading it.

>y-you said you don't like my show
>i didn't say anything
>b-b-but you told judd apatow to not like my show
>i didn't do that
>we-well brett gelman didn't like my show

jfc