New Ben Garrison

Looks like someone already doctored Ben's latest. Anyone have the original?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/grrrgraphics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anyone have the original?
kill yourself this joke stopped being funny 2 years ago

What's the joke here? That Pence is completely irrelevant and is just there to take up the VP spot?

>kill yourself
this stopped being funny 4 years ago

>this stopped being funny 4 years ago
This stopped being funny 5 years ago.

Newfags, the little jewboy (Joshua Goldberg) who used to do the edits to make it look like a "Nazi" was doing it is in jail.
They were funny, have saved on a backup somewhere, all are gone. He's in jail. Are no new ones.

Just that they don't mesh well. Two completely different types. You have the old "conservatives" and Trumps new bullet train of greatness.

Seriously do you have autism that you can't understand?

fug out memed

HERE

That Pence is there to sate the old guard Reagan Repubs while Trump is the sleek engine pulling the caboose.

rare

always wanted to visit

Approved

Ol' Benny likes his trains.

i like how he had to put trump in there saying it was a good thing to let the reader know it was a positive comic.

garrison sucks at this

>Auschwitz fun ride

oh im laughing

Checked

So the Trump train is actually taking Pence and the Juden NWO to Auschwitz?

Looks like sarcasm to me, the caboose is doing fuck all and doesnt match the Trump Train. This has sarcasm writeen all over it

> >this stopped being funny four years ago
> this stopped being funny five years ago
this stopped being funny six years ago

so good

you are dense

You guys are fucking autistic, it has the meaning of the cartoon on his website.

>New Cartoon "The Trump/Pence Train"
Trump picked his VP and there was some grumbling about it. Pence supported TPP and some of the globalism that seems to be intrinsic to the Republican Establishment. Pence comes across as an old fashioned Regan-era conservative.Perhaps Trump is going after the Christian conservative vote that went to Cruz. I was hoping he’d choose more of an populist outsider such as himself. Regardless, Hillary must be stopped. She’s evil incarnate. Trump is a smart man and must know what he’s doing. There are no perfect candidates, but Hillary is a criminal and the most imperfect candidate in history. Let’s see if the Trump Train can defeat her.
>Self Funded at
patreon.com/grrrgraphics or one time view donation at main page at www.grrrgraphics.com bottom page
appreciate the support!
>When I have the time, I accept commissions, you can find my rates at my FAQ page at GrrrGraphics.com

That flag

>> >this stopped being funny four years ago
>> this stopped being funny five years ago
>this stopped being funny six years ago
this stopped being funny seven years ago

That Pence is an old outdated fart who is getting dragged along by the hyper energetic and modern mad man we all know and love.

Why does Ben support Trump even though Trump supports Israel and has a Jewish grandson?

>poifect
checked and keked

kys

>Seriously do you have autism that you can't understand?

Different user here.

The contrast between Trump and Pence is abundantly clear in the cartoon. But what the other user was asking about was the *meaning* of that contrast, which is not so clear, though you believe otherwise. You feel that the cartoon shows incompatibility between Trump and Pence. But it could just as easily show that the two bring different types of strengths that complement each other well.

Pence's carriage is in fine shape and recalls earlier times, when America was great, which is precisely what Trump wants to return to.

It's adorned with flowers, a romantic flourish further adding to the carriage's charm - a soft touch to balance out Trump's rather abrasive personal style which has alienated many.

Finally Reagan's portrait is affixed to it, giving Trump the imprimatur from the Republican mainstream that he so desperately needs. He is no longer an "outsider" as a result, and can receive mainstream Republican support.

All of these are good things and they make Trump more appealing to more voters. It's as plausible an interpretation as any.

And the Bible, of course. Trump is not seen as particularly religious, and so, by accepting an old school Bible thumper like Pence, Trump will receive stronger support from the religious right than he would have otherwise. Pence fills all of Trump's weak spots quite well. Garrison's right: they're a good match.

Pence still sux, I would have preferred even El Rato to represent the disenfranchised MUH CONSTITUTION Evangecucks. At least the fucker can debate and practically copied Trump's policies.

rato belongs on SCOTUS

I like this one actually, it really makes me think!

But really, it kind of does.

On first glance, I thought it was sarcasm saying that the two are incompatible. But then, I would expect the caboose to be in poor shape, or the engine to be faulty. But the two parts are equally represented in quality, but completely different.

I know Scott Adams thinks that Trump's biggest problem is the racist moniker. I disagree. Getting the entire republican party behind him is his biggest problem.

He had record breaking turnout of new or independent voters, but a lot of the old guard republicans voted for Cruz.

This is a problem, the goal isn't getting democrats to vote for you. The goal is making republicans come out to vote. Turnout of your own party, mobilizing the base, and getting some swingers while you're at it.

Trump needed to show that he was boring, could be presidential, could be safe, could be a uniter and not just a wrecking ball to the normies. He isn't going to be able to take on all sides of government once in office without making deals and working with sitting republicans and democrats.

Obama thinks he just needed democrats and could push around republicans, but found he had to sign decrees to do anything because he's an amateur. Trump will be different.

He's not as great as we make him out to be, because what we make him out to be is a conqueror leading a coup.

>Implying that suicide was ever at risk of becoming not funny

m8...

lost it at >auschwitz fun ride

That train is going to fly off the rails the moment it hits the first curve.