I just watched this movie. The whole time I was thinking "there's no way people would actually be this fucking stupid."

I just watched this movie. The whole time I was thinking "there's no way people would actually be this fucking stupid."

Then I looked up this movie since it was 'based on a true story'. Every single thing that happened in the movie actually happened.

Fucking what? I am fucking mind boggled. Even if someone pretends to be a police officer, how do you fucking convince someone to give a guy a blowjob as part of "an investigation"? Or that the person being detained needs to be spanked?

>Kentucky
Oh. Never mind...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not bullying short girls at any and every opportunity

they did nothing wrong.

I mean the overall situation though. How can people possibly be that god damn dumb?

>70 similar incidents were reported in 30 states
HOW?!

YOU

WILL

RESPECT

MAH

ASSUMED

AUTHORITAH

people do what they are told

Of course but by random callers on the phone? Imagine someone called you, said they were a police officer and told you to do shit like, "do jumping jacks to shake out the money", "spank yourself" or other weird shit.

I also just read that the dipshit manager somehow managed to get a $400,000 settlement. She said McDonalds should've done more to inform people of the hoax going on.

No one with an IQ over 50 would've been taken by that hoax.

My boss is the brother of the girl this movie is based on lmao

>Trump voters

American culture equates freedom with obedience and complete trust in/compliance with the state at a very deep level. To question the state's authority or the rightness of those who uphold that authority is to be unpatriotic and a bad American.

She hot?

No it doesn't you fucking idiot. Stop trying to turn people doibg stupid shit into some grand manifesto on the ills of society.

To be fair, the story the movie is based on happened in Kentucky. There's a lot of inbreeding going on there. I think most people would've started asking questions 2 minutes into the call.

Never met her m8

Nigga you crazy? Burgers are the prototypical individualists

Just watched the security footage. I'd told her that the law on the phone told her we had to fuck for proof she was innocent. She's not bad at all. Louise Ogborn or something.

In any other country you'd get a 'oh right I see mate she's stolen something come get her then not my business don't care desu' embarrassing America

It blew my mind when I read the about the story it was based on. On an unrelated note, did anyone notice Max Payne was the detective who showed up at the end?

but then a truck drives through the building and kills half 6-12 people

And then a politician apologizes for hate towards Islam with a deal for accepting more refugees.

My buddy told me about it at work when he was pissed off at her bro for telling him to stop fucking around. I was fucking rolling. All in all, he's a pretty good dude though. His sister must be half retarded I guess.

>footage leaks of police beating someone over a minor transgression/mistaken identity.
>'Y'ALL SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED AT THE COPS FUNNY THIS IS WHAT YOU GET' littering every comment page.

Many U.S. citizens stand up for their rights, but many more are poorly educated and proto-fascist.

AKA: Trump supporters

Not necessarily.

>Would you suck a cock to keep your job at McDonalds?

Damn.

Is this the kind of question Americans have to ask themselves on a daily basis?

Not my story but made me laugh

>13
>drawing with chalk at busstop
>cops call in backup
>tackle me and put me and my friends in handcuffs
>when they realize we just had chalk and were kids they let us go but not before threatening us
>we did nothing wrong but they still told us next time we'd go to prison
>my friend makes a joke "looks like you caught the wrong guys huh?"
>cop angrily grabs his throat and says "don't ever fuck with us kid"

youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk

She's cute.

"My parents taught me that when an adult tells you to do something, that's what you do. You don't argue."

Translation: "My dad did this to me too."

I worked at McDonalds in 03-04. I had to go through two interviews, an extensive review and an orientation. Everyone that worked there was trailer trash or a stupid inbred crackhead. Not everyone is fit to stack hashbrowns on a tray for 8 hours a day.

so she actually sucked that guy off?

This whole video seems like an Onion piece. So many people involved and not one person thought: You know, this doesn't seem very legit. People like this are why Nigerian scammers still make money.

Yeah, it really happened. The movie depicted it pretty accurately. I love that the manager keeps denying accusations even though we can all see the fucking tape. "No no she was covered". What? We can see her naked.

yes

>The police station was a quarter mile away from the restaurant
w/e. She got humiliated for 3 hours and won $6 million total. I'll suck some hairy old man off and get spanked for a few hours for $6 million. Sign me up.

After appeals, she settled out of court for $1.1 million.

Also, it's one thing to say ahead of time "yeah, I'm ok with that exchange." It's another to be going about your day when it happens without warning, and then you have to spend years trying to get the money and move on, especially when you're practically a kid still.

at the same time she needs to take some responsibility for what happened

They probably realized they were dealing with a fucking dumbass and knew they could talk her into taking a HUGE loss at a settlement for $1 mill.

She could've easily kept pressuring on for a lot more money, even with a settlement. She originally tried suing for $270 million.

This whole story is insane. I thought it was just shitty writing until I looked it up.

A couple people did, actually. Two guys who were brought into the room thought it was total bullshit, but they didn't call the actual cops or put a stop to it. Honestly, the whole thing is simpler and more complicated than you'd think.

People tend to take things at face value, and they tend to feel invested in the choices they've made and are super reluctant to call things off. You can see that two of the guys who were called into the room balked right away, because it was obviously crap. The woman manager was a lot more reluctant to call BS on it because she'd been on the phone for forty minutes and had already invested all of this energy into it. It's like if your dentist asks you to do some stuff like stick out your tongue and lick his fingers. You'd think it's pretty fucked up, but if you drove all the way there, sat in the waiting room for 20 minutes, already been cleaned by the hygienist, had the stuff in your mouth, I mean, sure, it's fucked up, but are you really going to tell him to fuck off and walk out of the office? Or just go with it and figure he'll get nailed later if it's as sketchy as it seems?

The really crazy stuff all came from that guy, who knew that what he was doing was pretty fucked up, told his friend that he'd done some bad shit as soon as he left, and got sentenced to five years for sexual assault. As for the girl, they took her clothes, the main authority figures in her life were turning on her, and she's just 18. Saying "fuck you guys" and running out of your workplace naked is a pretty bold move, and she'd already been making concessions for like an hour before shit got really crazy. She has to pick between thinking that her boss, her boss's fiance, and the assistant manager are all complete idiots and/or pervs, or believe that this all makes sense somehow. People get invested in whatever they're doing, and it's hard to reverse yourself and admit you were wrong.

Someone has to keep niggers in line. It's american cops' main duty.