DET:Reggie Bullock scores 20 points with three 3s
OKC:Russell Westbrook, Anthony out Sunday vs. MEM
CLE:LeBron James flirts with triple-double in win
HOU:P.J. Tucker starting again on Sunday vs. DAL
BKN:Hollis-Jefferson, LeVert out Monday vs. LAC
NY:Jarrett Jack will remain a starter on Sunday
CHA:Nicolas Batum misses all 10 shots in loss

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingnews.com/nba/news/worst-nba-trades-ever-deadline-draft-rumors-celtics-nets-cavs-clippers-knicks-raptors/1hl6yq298a7j51stw3yp1ys48x
youtube.com/watch?v=HKIW9yRzm04
courthousenews.com/la-meth-crisis-escalates-alongside-opioid-heroin-epidemic/
news.vice.com/article/meth-is-flooding-california-and-you-can-blame-mexican-cartels
youtube.com/watch?v=jjd1EONQ_FY
dallasobserver.com/news/amid-the-opiod-epidemic-meth-use-is-a-quiet-growing-problem-in-north-texas-9595503
news.utexas.edu/2016/08/04/texas-has-a-new-methamphetamine-problem
chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/dallas-mexican-cartel-meth-lab-arrested-cocaine-12200440.php
star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article173203331.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aPkdJNDlphs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

da land

bad thread to be honest

How many games will the Lakers take from the Warriors next year after the Lakers sign their big time FAs?

Told yall LeBron was playing possum.

He was in "not wasting my body on these bum ass niggas" mode before the trade. When he heard about the trade (before the Wolves game) he started going all out again.

We'll see playoff LeBron the rest of the way.

Some 29/9/9 on 65%FG type shit.

>methlahoma won't win anything this season
>PG will leave after this season

PG: Ball
SG: Bradley
SF: George
PF: LeBron
C: Cousins

>thought it was bostonfags obessed with the lakers
>it's actually this one thunderfag

get a grip hermano, look at the writing on the wall, paul wants to come home

Does Paul Pierce deserve to have his jersey retired? If yes, comment why and does Ray Allen deserve it as well? Not questioning what he did just saying.

>signing crybaby Elton Brand

>paul wants to come home

Someone said Lillard was a better scoring point guard than Steph. I only can take so much slander

>expecting midwest methheads to not be mentally deranged

Everyone swinging from the Cavaliers nuts right now make sure you make no excuses when the Finals get here.

timberwews

lebeta dickriders will be gone again after the finals and it will be hilarious

>is attacking the paint more than last year when he was scared to hurt his leg again and rarely dunked
>is legit the DPOTY frontrunner
>career highs in 3PT% and 3PA
>will most likely be all NBA 2nd team and 1st tean All defense after missing out on it last year

Lakers fans are so fucking sad they think he's leaving this as if he wants to try and carry a shit Lakers team after he couldn't carry a better Pacers team.

sportingnews.com/nba/news/worst-nba-trades-ever-deadline-draft-rumors-celtics-nets-cavs-clippers-knicks-raptors/1hl6yq298a7j51stw3yp1ys48x

Speaking of Lillard, I found out today that he might've been a Brooklyn Net if their owner/former GM wasn't retarded

At least he won't be 3-6 because he wont even make the finals

Are you an idiot? He just wants to come home and be with his family.

The weird thing is that OKC isn't that much better standings wise than the Lakers, it's probably some kind of defense mechanism for flyovers

Like the Lakers are 8 games back and haven't had Ball for half the season

Thunder should be considered with moving that Melo contract before next season, it's gonna cripple the franchise (either by forcing Adams to be traded to keep PG13 or by not allowing the Thunder to make upgrades)

>almost getting a trip dub in 3 quarters

celtics exposed

fuck that
his kids and parents will still be there 5 years after he's done in OKC

Fuck family.

>OKC isn't that much better standings wise than the Lakers
>Lakers are 8 games back

>methlahoma delusion
The lakers are shit, and I hope the continue to be. But thinking that he would rather stay there with westbrick is hilarious
retards like this will be gone come finals time, it will be glorious

It's not even as complicated as you are making it. Paul just wants to play in Los Angeles. He loves the city, I don't know if the culture is different in OKC or what, but there's no greater pride for a LA kid than to play for his hometown team. I could even see PG going to the Clippers instead of coming back to the Thunder, that's how strong the allure of your hometown is.

Maybe a year or two prior to retirement, sure.

>methlahoma people can't understand why people don't want to stay there
It makes sense why the same retards peddle the same cliches about westbrick

+1 upvote

Bro, you know PG? He told you all this????

Oh wait, it's fanfiction fantasy hour I see.
Last time I checked PG said he wants to compete, not play for a lottery team.

Why does google say abrines played 49 mins

No wonder /nba/ is always so shit, it's filled to the brim with methlahoma delusion

And despite all that, Magic Johnson has enough pull to get a meeting with PG in the summer (already confirmed, Paul himself said he was considering coming home to LA next summer in a interview) and even LBJ.

Presti, even if he had cap space, doesn't have the pull to do that. It's Hollywood vs tornado valley, don't be mad, just understand this was a fight you were destined to lose. God dream.

>Westbrook is totally leaving he hates playing in OKC! He's an LA kid! He wants to do fashion and I totally have no idea what these players think or believe I'm just spouting cliches Steven A Smith told me

+1 upvote

>methlahoma damage control and delusion
Autism speaks, fuck westbrick, fuck the lakers, and fuck PG. Methlahoma delusion is the height of cancer.

Abrines a fucking beast that's why.

DeRozan, Westbrook and Paul George are going home to LA and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

NOBODY cares about the timberwhos

No, Westbrook is different from Paul. Westbrook is loyal to a fault, and more than anything, is a LA kid who really has attributes of a southwest kid. Hardworking, good work ethic, etc...I never believed he would come to LA, he's not a Hollywood guy, he's more of a blue collar worker and fits in perfectly in OKC.

This

Literally everyone from LA is going to LA, forget the fact no one has come to LA since Malone and Payton. They're coming.

Here's a jersey swap to prove it.

No one know what is going to happen. There are arguments for few places for both Paul George and LeBron James. It's almost a waste of time to even discuss it until the playoffs finish up.

Anyway, who are the most surprising teams of the season (in terms of being better or worse than expected) and who do you see getting hot or becoming mega cold for the rest of the season?

-1 downvote

You didn't know shit about Westbrook until he told you to fuck off and resigned with OKC.

Literally every Laker fan was spouting garbage about him leaving after KD left. When KD was rumored to go to LA with Westbrook before KD went to Golden St. and KD didn't even give LA a fucking meeting lmao.

Revisionist garbage.

>drafted marc
>trade him draft day

I love how much you think about us, but thinking about a franchise this much (that isn't your own) is probably not good for your mental health.

Hey CK, let's hook him up with the best help DK money can buy

Why are insignificant methalhoma retards the loudest?

KD already knew was going to the Warriors months ahead of time, talk about revisionist garbage, fuck outta here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKIW9yRzm04

Did the Lakers fan voices in your head tell you that? You shouldn't be hearing those. Take your meds. God dream.

>Why are insignificant methalhoma retards the loudest?

Please stop fighting. You're waking me up from my god dream...

People only knew that after he signed, but it was rumored by E!SPN and every other media mouth piece he was going to the Lakers.

Same garbage you're spouting now. You never learn, you just keep buying the same garbage about some star coming to LA, just for it to not happen.
You have the memory of a goldfish.

>Lakers fans

How many titles does OKC have?

You know the Warriors don't play far from LA, so KD going there is basically like him coming to LA.

PG13 is from here. Kawhi is from here (and his dad was murdered here). Why wouldn't they want to honor their families?

>Green was already working on that as he left Oracle Arena after that gutting Game 7 loss. Green sat in his car in the parking lot and called Myers (the Warriors GM), telling him he had to sign Durant. “It’s on you,” Green told Myers.

>Green hung up, stayed in the parking lot, and made another call — to Durant. “That was my very next call,” Green said. Two weeks later, Durant signed a maximum contract that put him in a Golden State uniform for at least one season, with several more seasons likely to come.

>“If we win the championship, I’m like 99 percent sure we don’t get him,” Green said. “There are silver linings to everything.”

I'm not replying to you anymore u bum!

please stop...

>who are the most surprising teams of the season
utah

>Cavshits wont even make it past the 1st round!
>LeBeta aint even getting out of the East!

every year, and all you leaves can hang your hat on will be possibly taking a game away from the Cavs while you watch Cleveland make it to the Finals

BTFO

The Lebronaliers are going to body the Warriors come Finals. Feels damn good.

>You know the Warriors don't play far from LA, so KD going there is basically like him coming to LA

What the fuck? You know how big California is, right?

>lebeta dickriding delusion
Almost as bad as methlahoma

>Jazz 43
>Trailblazers 44
>Halftime
wew

whos gonna make the go ahead basket for the lavaliers against the warriors? george hill?

Thank God I was born in beautiful Dallas Texas and not in flyover Oklahoma

courthousenews.com/la-meth-crisis-escalates-alongside-opioid-heroin-epidemic/
news.vice.com/article/meth-is-flooding-california-and-you-can-blame-mexican-cartels

you negroes need to apologize right now to LeBron. They are going all the way this year and you faggots doubted them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjd1EONQ_FY

But I'm not in LA, so nice rebuttal I guess?
delusion/10

PLEASE JUST FUCKING STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP

wtf Texas is literally just a higher concentration flyover

So glad I'm a Rocket fan and not a dirty gross Spic like a Laker fan

is canada a flyover?

Texas isn't flyover, Austin is the real music capital of the world

dallasobserver.com/news/amid-the-opiod-epidemic-meth-use-is-a-quiet-growing-problem-in-north-texas-9595503
news.utexas.edu/2016/08/04/texas-has-a-new-methamphetamine-problem
chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/dallas-mexican-cartel-meth-lab-arrested-cocaine-12200440.php
star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article173203331.html

why is ilyasova practicing with the thunders?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPkdJNDlphs

But I'm not from Dallas? Who the fuck do you think you are replying to autismo? Is THIS the power of methlahoma spergs?

I'm pretty sure everywhere except California, New York, Miami and maybe Chicago is flyover zones

>muh butthole surfers
>muh eric johnson
oh wow its nothing

>OKChoke getting upty
Remind us how many titles you have

He was part of the Ibaka trade, only played for a couple games before they traded him for Grant.

Stevie Ray Vaughn
Thunderbirds
Townes Van Zant

Flyover please

ZERO
E
R
O

Same amount as the Lakers since Kobe tore his Achilles with more wins and respect.

Flyovers are basically determined if you would take a vacation there

I would not vacation in OKC. What is there to do? Nothing. Eat bbq? (better in texas) Chase tornados?

I mean unless you got a frumpy white milf fetish there's no reason to be in OKC

>how many titles you have
>is literally begging for people like LMA to come because they're so irrelevant

PFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEW LAD
SAY IT WITH ME
Z E R O

the absolute state of bombston lmao
kyrie a bum ass nigga lel think the wolrd is flat ahaha

>le dead blues man
>literally who
>muh songwriting
The Austin psych festival sucked and thats why they don't have it anymore

pretty sure the Thunder have a championship from the Sonics

>with more wins and respect.

Damn OKC getting ripped to shreds here lmao
Im glad I'm from Boston, city of culture which no one can say with a straight face in flyover

reddit spacing

>this dude from Dallas that thinks he's better than OKC when it's literally the same shit

>Lebron needing to go playoff mode in the regular season

lol cavs are fucked if this is their plateau