How are you feeling, Anonymous?

How are you feeling, Anonymous?
Are you lonely? Sick? Stuck inside your own head? Just have a problem you don't know what to do with?

We are here for you, Anonymous.
Don't suffer in silence when you don't have to.

Attached: 1-Welcome.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Attached: 5B27837B-7E38-4F0C-85BE-969107058364.jpg (2764x2064, 468K)

Anything I can help you with, dear?

Attached: _ 1girl adomi blush braid comic female hand_holding izayoi_sakuya letterboxed looking_back maid mill (706x500, 143K)

> Just have a problem you don't know what to do with?
Yea I've been trying to look for a miracle drug to erase fear.

Fear? Fear of what? There actually is a few medications that can ease the fear of anxiety as well as erase the pain of memories, but you'll need to be more specific.

Attached: ... 0_0 1girl blush braid card comic holding holding_card letterboxed millipen_(medium) short_hair s (706x500, 123K)

Social Anxiety, I want to lower my inhibitions.

Ah, have you been through a course of CBT? Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is extremely helpful in dealing with that form of anxiety.

As well, you might want to look into beta blockers, which block the physical affects of that kind of anxiety. Ask your doctor; they are non-addictive and generally well tolerated.

Attached: ... 1girl blue_eyes blush embarrassed maid_headdress silver_hair solo spoken_ellipsis sweatdrop trem (477x716, 224K)

hey there, anonymous! how's it going tonight?

what kinda fear are we talking? doctors aren't gonna make you want to skydive if you're afraid of it, but something like anxiety you face in daily life can be managed well enough.
drugs will help a bit, but I'd almost be tempted to say CBT and/or slow exposure therapy will help alongside just getting in some real-world experience.

Attached: S-1D7A~1.jpg (1055x1360, 184K)

>Don't suffer in silence
What's the alternative?

To suffer while wasting someone else's time, or ruining someone else's mood?
It's objectively better to suffer quietly

Less people involved,
Less pain in total

you ain't gonna ruin my mood or waste my time tonight, user

Attached: S-01BD~1.png (723x685, 154K)

Woot woot! We're on the same wavelength tonight, Hijiri!

You can't waste my time or ruin my mood, Anonymous

Attached: ... 1girl blue_plan braid female hairband izayoi_sakuya looking_at_viewer maid ribbon short_hair sil (630x850, 245K)

more

Sorry, there isn't any. Anything I can help you with, however?

Attached: _ 1girl apron blush bow braid eyebrows eyebrows_visible_through_hair hair_bow maid maid_apron maid_h (500x500, 36K)

Do you like turtles alice?

Show your sissy bulge

Sure do

Attached: 1girl animal_ears braid dog_ears dog_tail female inu_sakuya izayoi_sakuya kemonomimi_mode purgatoria (379x544, 46K)

i can't go to school anymore
i just can't
i would literally rather break my arm then go to school

how can i make myself go?

>CBT
>ud it
>do it

Well, how about you explain more about your situation? I'll select a tea for you, you seem a bit frantic so maybe it'll calm you down

Attached: 2-Select.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

what's got you feeling that way? there's a lot of people that run into motivation issues towards school, but everyone has their own reasons for struggling. let's work through it and see what we can do, alright?

Attached: S-0AC3~1.jpg (1000x1800, 1.41M)

Didn't mean you guys in particular
Just in general
It's better to suffer quietly

Usually - yet not always - being loud and obnoxious about it only brings the moods down

Not sure if I want to talk about anything, there's just so much... where would I even start?

How about you start with a nice fresh hot cup of tea...and then just let it out however you like.

What ever is on your chest, whatever hurts, I'll accept it no matter what it is, okay?

Attached: 3-Pour.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

I'd argue that suffering quietly can be a little self-destructive, and finding a kind ear to listen to your problems can help out. that's just me though, it's cool to feel differently!

how was your day?

Attached: S-1CCB~1.jpg (847x1175, 153K)

no friends
i have classes where i have to sit for 45 minutes straight and only 5-10 min break
nothing to look forward to when i come back home

my life is an empty shell

Attached: 0D4279F4-973B-415F-8A95-E3337DAB86AE.jpg (286x161, 15K)

>telling your problems to others like a beta

whats the best flavor and brand of tea, any answer except bigelow toasted coconut will not be appreciated

Oh?

Attached: (o)_(o) 1girl _3 bed bed_sheet bird breasts cat_pillow clouds comic curtains fever greyscale hair_in (847x600, 154K)

Attached: c24a487a5fb30e1c1128f8bc24615a49.jpg (500x375, 79K)

How are you tonight Alice?

are humans good or evil?

sorry to hear you're struggling to make friends.
is sitting and taking notes for 45 minutes difficult for you? I'm not sure how much benefit it would be to speak with the teacher and/or student services (or their analog) to see if there's anything that can be done to help you, but it's hard to make changes to help you in the learning environment if they aren't aware that you're struggling.
I like a cup of plain water!

Attached: S-3E60~1.jpg (960x900, 191K)

Humans are good AND evil

Attached: 1girl braid breasts female gradient gradient_background izayoi_sakuya maid maid_headdress mantake so (450x675, 321K)

I once talked to an user on Sup Forums and he mentioned you for helping with his sanity. I can see why, thank you for being such a wholesome person.

no
fuck u

Attached: RAGE_1808294.jpg (255x288, 21K)

hello user, im just with a litte problem, masturbation and how can i free myself from this
Thanks for the attention

I do my best. All I can do.

Masturbation isn't a problem, it's healthy.

Nah.

Attached: 1girl blue_eyes braid female izayoi_sakuya knife kogiso maid ribbon short_hair silver_hair solo thro (685x893, 279K)

The meaning of beta just flew over your head smh

well it's not about the studying really

it's more about the cycle of siting down,writing, geting up,going to the next class and doing the same thing over and over 5 days a week.

repetition is what's killing me
the constant boredom of everything around me

No, it's just not how humans communicate or act. It's a failed model we've substantially disproven.

Attached: 1girl bad_id blaze blood braid dress female izayoi_sakuya maid red_eyes silver_hair solo touhou twin (768x1024, 528K)

Xanax is nice, so is heroin. Combined, you’ll fear nothing except (eventually) running out

Both carry serious side effects and addiction, unlike beta blockers.

Attached: 1girl apron eddieching female izayoi_sakuya knife maid maid_apron maid_headdress midair red_eyes roc (726x1024, 543K)

My gf is loyal, obedient, and very loving. The only problem is she is extremely forgetful and at times dumb, i can barely handle it sometimes. Not sure what to do and have been struggling on making a decision for a while now

I'm doing alright, stressed with finals coming up and trying to keep afloat in the time between graduation and starting a new job.

I... well, I kinda don't care for anything
It's not nihilism, mind you. I'm not talking about pointlessness or whatelse here
But about my personal care for things. I respect that others see reason, have goals and care
The problem seems to be exclusive to my person

Nothing seems important to me, nothing seems to matter
I don't care if the food I eat is good, bland, barely edible or if I skip a meal altogether
I don't care if I live in a luxurious place, a destitute shack, or under a bridge

You might think that it's a good thing to not care, but in reality it's not
This lack of caring makes me completely lack ambition or drive to better my living conditions
I don't care to live better. I don't care to seek new experiences. I have no need for money, comforts, new things or conveniences

I feel so empty because of it. I crave a purpose, something to do, yet I do not desire anything
No goal I try to set for myself feels compelling. I can't really say I truly want anything

So I just keep drifting, hollow and sad, unsure what's next, unsure why am I alive
Basically, I just exist, and non-existence seems like an eerily cozy alternative to this

Ah! That is anhedonia, a symptom of depression!
You should talk to a doctor!

Attached: 1girl apron braid breasts dress female hairband highres indoors izayoi_sakuya lingerie maid petticoa (850x1200, 386K)

he meant the type of person you are
good,bad assertive or submissive

and assertive is what he meant by alphas
alphas have an advantage over betas

but it's not like humans can't change...
so that's that

They actually don't. Like, none of the research supports this. Type A and Type B personalities aren't real.

People are more fluid than you think, and being assertive isn't always an advantage. That's my point.

Attached: _ 1girl _3 ant ascot bat_wings blue_background blue_hair blush bow braid brooch dress eating flying_ (700x654, 141K)

You're classifying humans based on a failed theory that doesn't even apply to wolves, let alone humans. Quit it.

Attached: ! 1girl brown_eyes brown_hair female hakurei_reimu highres japanese_clothes miko oshiri_seijin short (1449x2048, 364K)

Lol. Beta blockers don’t do shit except (in high doses) make you tired AF. I’m just waiting for my kid to graduate so I can quit my stupid high paying job that drug tests and go back to quietly being addicted to real drugs 24/7

I've actually taken them, they work quite well, but I'm sorry they didn't work for you.

That said, xanax is definitely addicting and can kill you quite easily. I'd recommend not abusing it.

Attached: 1girl bed bed_sheet blue_eyes blush braid breasts female highres izayoi_sakuya long_hair looking_at_ (1730x1292, 1.3M)

>used a word to represent something
>brings out the actual definition of the word

jfc I give up

humans are neither, but the actions that they choose to do can portray them as good or evil.
what part of it is a problem, exactly?
you got any hobbies you do in your spare time? Sakuya can back me up here, I work on music now and then and I seem to be a little happier when I'm doing something small with my hobbies, even if it doesn't lead to anything other than my own enjoyment.
what are you studying for, or just general education right now?
beta blockers are safer, don't run the risk of addictions, and unlike heroin aren't a schedule 1 drug.
also, starting an IV on a heroin user is a pain in the ass, please don't make life harder for your local phlebotomists.

Attached: S-5B7C~1.png (594x844, 408K)

there is this one girl (problematic enough as it is cause i have a gf)
shes a huge slut, sucks dick in school etc
we always have great chats and much fun
but i have this fucking feeling, it pisses me off and i dont know what it is
i dont love her
i know she likes what shes doing but i somehow pity her? idk it rips me apart

how?
of course people are more fluid and don't fit strictly into these two categories
but how can you tell me that people who are assertive and confident don't have a distinct advantage over people who are shy and submissive?

living on this fucking earth,i hate it, i hope my life ends shortly

You get angry but it also rips you apart?

Because we're a group species, and being able to work in a group without taking leadership of it is a substantial advantage in MANY situations.

People who are too aggressive or too confident in their abilities are great for venture capita and for raising morale, but often fail miserably at the actually getting shit done part.

*squeezes tightly* Tell me more about it, Anonymous. I'm here for you.

Attached: 1girl bad_id braid expressionless female garters hijiri_(resetter) hiz_(pixiv) izayoi_sakuya kneelin (800x700, 412K)

I´m young op, and I believe my life will go down the shitter, but then again I don´t exactly know what would be the opposite. Whatever it is, my bad habits and my current state is not well, and if kept up my life won´t be very good. I´m lazy and I´m self centered. Once I finish my education that's it, i'll be thrown out into the world unless my mom decides I can keep living with her, but she's told me herself she doesn't want that. I don't know what to do with myself op, please just comfort me. I'm scared.

is this just a waifu thread with extra steps?
>on a side note
I fucking hate the fucking captcha piece of shit who the fuck hurt these people?
It's torture! and when you thought you finally made it, after clicking on street walks and having to watch the most slow image fading away the fucking thing tells you that you failed, and now you're rewarded with even more captchas.
I hate this thing.

Attached: 389.png (176x232, 29K)

What specific bad habits do you have?
Maybe we can work on them

Attached: 1girl blue_eyes blush braid face female hazuki_kasane izayoi_sakuya maid_headdress ribbon short_hair (800x800, 261K)

My happiness has been near-uninterrupted for two years now!

Life is good.

i hate the people of today, all obnoxious,unfunny,mindless. i don't want to be a part of this community, not at all, it's almost like i'm living in a videogame

Is it? You're not the first to suggest anhedonia, but I just don't know

I've been to a doctor on Monday and honestly I think I scared her off
The vibe I got during the visit was that my case was much more than she bargained for
While her mouth said "you can perhaps come back again and maybe we'll try something" her body language said "please go and never return, I can't help you, you're too much"
Artificial politeness both from me and from a doctor - is there anything more demoralizing?

Besides, I'm not sure if I even want to get better - I'm fine like this

Sounds great The people of today
People are smarter today than they ever were. Google the Flynn effect.

It _definitely_ is. You need to go to a doctor and tell them everything you told me.

Seriously. It's important, and your quality of life is much lower than it could be due to this. I have depression. It sucks. Don't accept it.

Attached: 1-Welcome.mkv.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

not really angry
iam not quite sure its hard to describe
i dont know this emotion
she loves it, loves beeing questioned about it
but somehow it kills me inside
dunno if envy or something like that
but it kills my mood to think about it
still i dont love her, maybe iam scared that iam just a way to have fun for her?
but then again she isnt my gf so why should i care..

I can't focus on my work, I knowingly waste my time in shitholes like this. Even when I have time that can be much better spent I still don't do anything. I constantly push people away but always want someone to be around, I always need attention and I genuinely fucking hate it.

Envy? Can you elaborate more?

Hm. That sounds like a number of medical issues. Have you tried talking to a doctor about this?

Attached: 1girl braid comic greyscale maid_headdress monochrome short_hair silent_comic smile twin_braids sen& (550x733, 137K)

i'm studying engineering

i don't have money for the things i enjoy
since i live with my mother who btw. just got diagnosed with diabetes

my computer is a laptop that can't run minecraft

i'm bored all day and the only time when i don't feel miserable is when i watch reaction channels on youtube

something i can't do when i'm in school

>can barely see some butthole

Attached: 1574488048052.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

can you give an example of when there were groups without leadership and it turned out fine?

i like to think about what i feel and why
and this feeling could be that id love to have her do things to me that she does to others
i know her like 2-3 years now and this came out just recently (we only write she lives to far away and is to young + risk of my current gf finding out)
sry if this doesnt make any sense to you

alcohol.

it is not.
good for you, user

Attached: S-4C65~1.jpg (800x1130, 158K)

...huh? You are associating assertiveness and confidence with leadership; they aren't the same.

Leadership is not magnetic personality, that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people", that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.

Leadership isn't the same as being alpha, and indeed, being alpha is not conducive to it. It's conducive to short term gains and power grabs, which are the antithesis of a leader.

I mean, I assume you think she can do better.

Attached: 1girl ass bad_id female high_heels horns izayoi_sakuya kanaritu legs maid ribbon shoes short_hair so (800x800, 127K)

>can't breathe
>muscle twitching
>general nervousness
>restlessness
I'm feeling sick desu

Attached: 1574946211113.png (240x240, 8K)

I'm not feeling too moody atm so it's probably better that I talk about this now instead of later.

I'm unbelievably lonely in regards to romantic relationships but I've been trying my hardest to do something about that for the last few months with some minor success. However I feel like I fuck up every date I go on because I let my emotions get in the way (this applies to a lot of things but especially romance). I always feel like I'll be alone forever and get super depressed every few days, so when the opportunity does come I end up getting clingy even though it's counterproductive. I don't want to put so much of my worth in another person, but it doesn't really seem like I have a choice sometimes. I feel like this problem and every single other one in my life would just disappear if I could be myself and not really think too hard about the views of other people, but every time I try putting that into action I end up repeating the same mistakes.

Oh j-jeez. Are you okay?

Why do you feel that way, Anonymous?

Attached: Attach0 (5).jpg (358x640, 21K)

that she will later regret what shes doing right now? and i did nothing about it?
but shes happy why cant i accept that
my mind hates me

i havent let my house in literal months and have 0 irl friends.
one of my closest online friends overdosed today and honestly im tempted to join her

Maybe she will, maybe she won't.
Isn't that for her to decide?

Oh jeez, are they okay?

Why haven't you left the house?

Attached: 1girl bra digital_media_player faceless female ipad ipod izayoi_sakuya koumajou_densetsu koumajou_de (1000x1007, 568K)

Geting paid is what got me into engineering.

There's no passion there.

i dropped out and havent had anyone to hang out with since..
she hasnt replied in a few hours and im starting to think the worst

Dropped out? Of school?

Attached: 1girl bad_id braid brown_eyes female izayoi_sakuya k_(li) perfect_cherry_blossom scarf silver_hair s (600x600, 64K)

When I was in middle school I was sent to therapy, but I only went for two sessions before my mom pulled me out. I can't see a therapist because my mom's work schedule, as well as the fact she thinks i'm being a little bitch. My dad owns an insulation company and my mom makes money from cleaning houses, and they were both raised without knowing that mental illness is an actual health hazard, hell my mom thinks I have demons in my head. That's mostly why she won't take me to therapy, I've asked her several times to no avail, usually either telling me it's just "bad spirits" or she doesn't have time to take me. I really wish she would, but she wont, and my dad won't either.

This whole time and we've never seen your penis

post it

Who else is playing Halo tonight?

Attached: Yobuddy1.jpg (200x200, 11K)

yeah i dropped out in december and since ive just spent all my time in my house with the same repetitive cycle

Ah? Are you not an adult?

I don't have one.

Attached: 1girl blue_eyes braid female full_body gradient gradient_background izayoi_sakuya knife maid short_h (227x607, 100K)

>You need to go to a doctor and tell them everything you told me.
Then I need a better doctor; I'm good at appraising people and this one just wasn't cut for the job

Maybe I'll try in January.. no rush..

>wait, a doctor as in a GP/PCP?
No, I skipped GP and went straight to a therapist/counselor

>they go into the medical field to help people
I was considering going to psychiatric specialists now that counselling failed me; or at least a good therapist with lots of experience
Something that I won't overwhelm. I hate to be a burden and it's such a waste of time

that doesn't sound good! you got any health conditions that would make this happen, or was it just sudden-onset out of nowhere?
I'm sorry to hear that, anonymous. I hope that your friend is alright.
that... makes sense that it would suck to sit through then, yes.
if you'd had the option, what would you have chosen to study?
maybe give a try if you're so desperate to see some cock?

Attached: S-5E02~1.jpg (985x732, 140K)

I can help you with the cost if it's too expensive.

Wry?

Attached: 1girl blue_eyes braid cake female food izayoi_sakuya maid maid_headdress makita_(twosidegekilove) sh (759x1000, 526K)

could you provide an example?
I think that would help me better understand your point of view.

how can i stop thinking about shit like that
its her life
im in an happy relationship
maybe iam really just envious (sry for bad english)
but thanks for listening, sharing that took a bit of that of my mind
maybe iam overthinking that whole situation
first time i posted on 4chin
always good to have a 3. perspective
thx again

>maybe give a try if you're so desperate to see some cock?
Looking for feminine, not handsome.

Thanks for the suggestion though! You people are really nice.

yes, i'm 18 and a junior in high school, I stayed back one grade, but I still live with my mom. She said I can stay until I graduate, then i'm getting kicked out. She's only said this twice.

I’m actually feelin alright

i just couldnt cope with the amount of work given out and one day just stopped going

Yuck fu.

Attached: 1441819643529.jpg (409x393, 35K)

psych specialists, in my experience at least, are better for acute issues (or being able to write you scripts somewhere down the line), while a therapist or counselor is better suited for repeat appointments to work through chronic illnesses like anxiety or depression. the first appointment is always pretty anxiety-inducing for the patient, and usually the therapist is going to just be doing their best to get a history and a baseline established to work off of for the future. it's totally fair that it felt weird, but don't be afraid to try it again.
no worries at all

Attached: S-28BB~1.jpg (1240x1754, 683K)