Why is Ohio considered a bad place to live?

Why is Ohio considered a bad place to live?

Attached: D3EED3F9-5AA9-49E6-AC56-F208CB8971FD.jpg (750x453, 27K)

Too many wypipo who voted for Trump.

Basically, it's the rust belt. No opportunity. Bad weather.

Only two major cities and they're both cesspools. Everything else is just corn and minivans suburbs. Literally always rains and you can never see the sky because it's always cloudy as fuck. So glad I moved

ohio is fine.just gtfo of the shities.

because it is

Wow, Im glad I dont live there. Is it bad crime wise?

I live in Ohio. Seems fine to me.

Is it bad crime wise?
Stay out of East Cleveland and Youngstown and you're fine.

It has many niggers. So yes.

To me it's just boring af and the weather sucks. The only things we have are good drugs and cedar point which is why the opioid/drug usage here is so high

Two words: race riots

What is Ceder Point? Some kinda make out joint?

I live in Canada and I hear all sorts of bad thins about Cleveland. Mainly from a video about it on youtube. I thought Florida was the most fk'd up place but Ohio comes up on the news often.

Weather swings from -20 to 110 in the span of a year. Humidity is high in the summer. Steel industry is drying up. Economy sucks around here. You can go from a nice upper class white neighborhood to a literal crime filled slum with little to no warning. The deer weigh 250+lbs and like to stand in the highway. The rural areas are full of deranged rednecks who lost their jobs in the steel mills. The Cuyahoga River caught fire. Cleveland sports. Can't buy liquor on Sundays. Religious assholes everywhere

Source: I live here

How the hell does a river catch fire....

ohioan here

lots of people bitch about ohio but its so played out. the usual argument is
I personally like ohio. as a computer science major I have a few good options for careers here actually. They pay a little under avg so its not like ill be making six digits right off the rip but the cost of living is about 1/2 or less than in the west coast. Also, we have all four seasons and AMAZING public parks. Our metroparks make NY's central park look like a joke. Don't get me wrong lots of corn and farm land but there's a lot to do around here, shooting ranges, hunting, fishing, snowboarding/skiing, hobby shops and tabletop stores seem pretty popular here, fair amount of college towns/bars, we had the last mcdonalds that served pizza, the crimerate really aint that bad, we have fucking mr hero's, fair amount of living options for most incomes, loads, LOADS of native american historic sites. I think lisbon ohio still has some parts of the underground railroad intact(safe havens/safe spots), and a few museums too.

Idiot faggots parrot the gen x hipsters "ohios gay waaaaah" because it's mostly filled with old people. But if you aren't some clout chasing retard and you just want to live a calm life? Ohio ain't so bad.

You must be a libreal and if so your not welcome in Ohio anyways. It is the most progressive state we are not afraid of change. California is the worst state to live. liberal = shit state and Ohio isn't that.

I like how Alaska and Hawaii are included in this

>cant buy liquor on sundays
wat

waste and other bullshit polluted the cuyahoga so bad that it was able to ignite while floating ontop of the river...twice i think lol

You'll realize that the IT job market here is saturated. Have fun finding a job. 20 years in the industry has been hell

I hate the liberal government in Canada. Ain't doing me no favors and i'm paying some stupid extra cash for the environment.
I'm not a druggie, i'm just seeing what the deal is with Ohio. I'm just wondering how a river catches on fire....

Progressive and conservative are polar opposite ends of the spectrum though? I’m not sure how Ohio can be both while simultaneously hating California for the same thing. I’m very confused by your post

Yeah, see also the religious assholes. A locality has to vote in favor of each individual bar being able to serve liquor on Sundays. Only state approved stores are able to sell bottles to the public and they're all closed Sunday. Beer and wine can be bought on Sunday, but only if the voters say that a store is allowed to

I buy liquor on sundays.

IT isnt the same as software development, friend

Drug addict fugly bitches and cows everywhere

Im starting to get it. That sounds really fucking stupid and bible thumpy to me. I’m not even a big drinker and I wouldn’t move to a state that fucking retarded and backwards.....nvm I live in cuckachusettes

haha faggot

We had alot of factories back then meaning the economy was doing well. If your a liberal state your currently getting fucked by regulation from your state and they know it and you accept it.

Had? So Obama came and destroyed it, or is that a Trump thing?

Ohio doesn't believe in surveillance and more state regulation as California does. Ohio wants and allows change when needed we understand you can't put all the power in one hand. Only part of Ohio that is liberal would mostly be NE Ohio living in NE Ohio makes me wanna shoot myself.

Obama wants to give more free that was the issue. Money has to come from somewhere don't know where I can find a money tree.

Y-town is the hot spot for the good weed.

Attached: 1492207431430.gif (250x197, 1.27M)

>"Computer science"
Literally a different course track at every college. Just another way to say "I like computers and want Mommy and Daddy to be proud"

mad facts I love our parks but thats about it

So is the youtube video "HASTILY MADE CLEVELAND TOURISM VIDEO" that was made about Cleveland true?

Its not on the Coast.
This works for most states actually.

Yep lol. 100% true

RTA = Return to Africa bus.
Cameras on every street corners/intersections.
Abundance of shitty drivers and high insurance rates.

Ohio is the prefect mix of living nowhere and somewhere at the same time, that somewhere just happens to be a city losing industry and people to both drugs and the aforementioned shity economy. Crazy people are born in Ohio and its amazing being one of them, being a crazy Ohioan means both the desire to fuck the states geology and being the kind of person to land on the moon or invent planes. Ohio just fucking rocks for being so shit Id live nowhere else unless they payed me to.

>RTA = Return to Africa bus
fucking kek user, one guy tried to sell me crack on one its just the best

I couldn't agree more.

Ffs. Used to live here and although i currently live in anb urban hotspot, there's a lot i miss about Ohio. Excellent trail running. Excellent restaurants. Extremely cheap cost of living. Having leverage when arguing with coastal elitists. What's not to love there?

The river by the sounds of it
/s

All I am gonna say is Ohio you better stay in Ohio because we will fuck your shit UP

you have no fucking clue how much we spend on out water bills so our cities can repair decades of damage, but now a days the water is fine except for algae for the great lakes, they are just fucked

Depends on which part. There's lots of good parts of Ohio, lots of boring parts, farmland and shit, then there's some shitty ghetto parts, like where I live.

Columbus?

It's just a rust belt shithole. No jobs, crappy weather, etc. No redeeming qualities.

its flat, the people there refuse to use turn signals, and love spending way to long in the left lane

Chagrin Falls is hell.

I live here and have traveled all around this state. Around the three major cities its nice, it seems like the people that hate Ohio are the ones living in the dried up, dead small towns that are dispersed throughout the state. Don't get me wrong I'd hate living there too, but that goes for any state. To me Ohio is a great quintessential American state. We don't have the NYC's or the LA's or great mountain vistas, but we also aren't flooded with people, and don't really experience wildfires, landslides, tornadoes etc. Basically Ohio isn't super cool, but it isn't super shitty either. It's middle class middle America. It's a place where you can wear cowboy boots and drive a beat to shit Silverado, or you can wear an expensive suit and drive a Benz and no one will look at you funny in either scenario.

If Cleveland was a decent city it would be repaired quicker. Corruption really lines pockets. The way the city goes by "fixing" issues is half backwards causing more problems and having conservatives like me pissed me as it's such a liberal area.

Hello from Solon

Skyline chilli

Yeah. The Incest Americans vs the Basketball Americans. The Amish shall inherit the land again!

Attached: 1541658343877.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

It's not a bad place to live. It can be kinda boring at time but for real I wouldnt change a thing. I live near the Cincinnati area.

Theres 3 major cities in ohio...

That is Kentucky and West Virginia bud. Ohio is like no other you envy hard

Canton lol

Columbus is an underrated city.

Cedar Point is an amusement park that goes into Lake Erie

>Names two neighboring states.
>Also full of hillbillies.
Yeah, the envy is killing me.

Attached: 1406920671163.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Ohio is a bad place to live because of the people. Ohio is full of people who are the only people in their own world. They are people who seem unaware that everyone else is living a better life, and are keen on protecting their own underwhelming, unambitious lives from change. They aren't salt-of-the-earth, they've just given up trying.

If you don't have a sister, then you got to go into raper mode.