Hey Sup Forums im about to most likely about to kill myself...

Hey Sup Forums im about to most likely about to kill myself. I just wrote my note I've got nobody to talk too so im just stuck i hope that at least somebody out there will understand why... Also a pic of my cat he's a good boy I love him and the way he chirps back at me when I talk to him i Hope there's something after life and it doesn't just go black

Attached: IMG_20191203_185208776.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/diyh5u/mandela_effect_summary_with_links/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wont go black after life there is nothing, you are dead you cease to exist, nothing is hard to conceptualise but you should really stay for the ride bud.

likely going black! don't do it user. Change something about your life and do it fast

dont forget ur cat. maybe do something more/else. dont give up right now. seek help

Attached: 1544112874125.gif (300x300, 1.45M)

Noooo, don't do it!
Your kitty needs you! :(

just fucking end right now. no one cares

There's the Sup Forums I know I just don't know which would be quicker I have a couple of knives and a gallon of bleach but I have to wait until everyone goes to bed so no one can do anything right away

kill the cat first and see how you feel about it
then pretend that the cat killed himself
why did he do it?
what could've you done to prevent it?
what would you do to get him back?
is he happy like this?
what could he have done to get out of depression?

then pretend that ur the cat but 10 minutes before he died.
and also pretend that the cat found you dead.

be the cat and ask why.

My cats will be able to get over it, they won't even understand where I went so I don't think it'll be too bad on them. I just really don't want it to all go black that's the only thing I scared of

Attached: IMG_20190908_072008719.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

I just don't want to keep going I want it to end im sorry everyone

Attached: 15754239449411065149724.jpg (2448x3264, 893K)

read us the note faggot
if it doesn't matter then you might as well disturb us.

It's just explaining that im sorry to say the least I just hope no one misses me

if you have to hope for that
then you have people that care about you

mind telling us why you want to commit suicide?

honestly just don't do it. See to where the end of your life takes you because we will all die anyways eventually. if you don't want it to go black then see your life through, for you and your loved ones.

Why? Give one good reason

Faggot don't do it or you're gay and i will make you not kill yourself stupid cunt

You have something to live for right in front of your eyes: your cats
If you die they will miss you and if you keep them in your house they’ll die of starvation/dehydration
Stay strong hit the gym/get a job/ go to school/volunteer or something
Your options for restarting your life are endless when you’re at rock bottom
It can only get better from here bud.

it's likely a multitude of things
it's almost never only one thing

despair is created by our minds in order to make us move our butts

but some people just never do...

Ayyyy your boi look like my boi don’t lull yourself. Or kill your self faggot. Why come here for this

Attached: 47BC5904-D558-458A-BD97-95ACD3E9AF4E.jpg (1122x2208, 354K)

I can't say I would in person but I'd rather just not say and im not gonna have any loved ones if things go bad. I just need people to know never hurt anyone I was in a bad place mentally at that time and I don't rightly know if I was ever able to leave that place all I know now I that I wish I had a gun to make it quick because I don't want to jump in front of a car

ye the bois best bois mate!!

uh you can not kill yourself if your cat is still alive. it will be lonely forever because it will not understand why you abandoned it. you need to wait for a while dude.

I have family in the house that would find me and keep the cats safe. Im not worried about that

Don't do it, user. I had a Russian blue who would chirp back too, that cat needs you. It gets better, trust me. Suicide hotline 800-273-82fivefive

Attached: 1574901514897.jpg (720x1280, 108K)

your cat

No! The cat needs you!

Listen bro i've been thinking about doing it for 2 months now, and i think that our motives might be similar, so tey to explain a little more so i can at least try and help you

Lifelong Chronic Major Depression and asperger's reporting in. Don't do this OP. Saw you here yesterday. You have clinical depression. This can be treated. Tell a doctor you are suicidal and need help. Takes a while to find the right meds. Takes even longer to reap the benefits of talk therapy but take it from someone who KNOWS, shit gets BETTER. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Seek help friend, I implore you.

Attached: 1491275175212.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Can someone just tell me the fastest way without a gun I don't have one and I want it to be quick

Attached: IMG_20190818_154628016.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Aye, I've had my best friend end his own life. Don't do it. Please. He had things looking up for him and then it all disappeared with him. I don't want you to become a statistic. Please.

well...
know that i would rather that you didn't die
lots of other people would rather you didn't
even if you don't know them yet

Don't do it

Stay for kitty, user. Pet kitty. Kitty is good.

I doubt our reasons are similar, one of my other kitties

Attached: IMG_20190826_120950664.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

You dumb nigger everyone is just mad because the cat will die if you do it. Quit being a nigger and get a job

The fastest way to kill yourself is to live life, might take 70 to 80 years tho

Then fucking tell me your reasons

If kitty isn't a good enough reason to live then you're right to kill yourself degenerate.

listen kid, a bad grade on a test is not a good reason to kill yourself

Good riddance

I can't man I wish I could I've just been so dead inside for the last few years I don't know what to do

Take care of your cat. That’s the only reason I live

I hope that's true honestly I do

I’d normally try and be an edgy shitlord but don’t leave the cat my man

suicide bag

plastic bag full of helium

u deserve happiness
suicide is stupid
love u bye

If you are ready for death you are ready for anything in life. Pack some shit and leave town. See what you find and then decide about death.

At least try to find something to be passionate about before you go and throw away your one life, user. You go out and you do the same shit day after day after day, and you never take risks and you never break the mold. You're a complex mind drowning in boredom that you mistook for misery.

Throw yourself into a new situation. Be naked again. Afraid. Anxious. Let life challenge you, and then meet the challenge.

Somebody please just tell me the quickest way to end it I don't want it to be slow and the fastest way I can do it is jumping in front of a bus

Remember! Theres a good chance the cat will start eating your body.. That's because cats are awesome

Talk to people. If you're so low you think you can't go any lower, then (even though it's stupid to say) you can only go up. You lose absolutely nothing if talking to someone doesn't go well but you gain the world if it does.

yeah at least try heroine first
but start with Weed and LSD
so maybe it'll give you a new perspective

Imagine the selfishness of placing the guilt on the bus driver for killing someone

this

Jumping in front of a bus will only cripple you, not kill you. You'll be even more miserable than before. Just don't do it.

I've got no where to go im in Illinois and I've got nothing to take

This nigga gonna kill himself for a bad grade? Lol. Weak

That's why I don't want to jump in front of one I need a different way that's fast

Don't say the N-word please.

man if you have nothing to live for you have nothing to lose

you realize ive wanted to kill myself for 20 years, felt that bad and had those thoughts every single day for 20 years, because my life sucks.

but.....I find....well. the only things I even have in my life, is a job that I don't completely hate, and hobys. all I got. and that is enough.

go to bed, make it through that and usually it goes away, then ull realize that soon you enjoy a few days.

find a new hoby, find a better job if yours is horrible, its all a man needs in life. altho, most people can have even more than that, but I don't allow myself because im crazy.

donate your money to a decent cause. its only right. no sense giving it to the government.

but also lately, those thoughts are less and less, and I feel that way less and less. its about time lol.

overdose on sleeping pills
dum-dum

For someone that wants to kill himself you sure didn't do any homework or preparations. Gtfo nigger

Why would you leave your cat?

Even better, just go and start from zero.
Get into some volunteering programs in a third world country and find your will to live in the eyes of the people you'll be helping.
There's so much to see in this world, so many things will happen in the next few decades that will change the course of history!
Do you really want to be the guy who leaves the party before the cake gets cut?

Donate your money to

bc1qxg7m768t7qyga4c5tdwc56yk0kja3qkkz59jvp

Attached: Screenshot_20191204_032504.jpg (679x999, 128K)

suicide if for people waakddeqwdd333y789y378978934i

I'm on 5 medications and seeing 3 therapists. Fuck that. Your cat needs you, and i know because I've had to put one of my cat's brothers down before their time. He meowed horrible meows for the next year and a half until he succumbed to natural causes. You have NOTHING to lose by calling the suicide hotline. In fact, if you're serous, you'll call them as a joke.

Don’t do it user there is always something to live for

man, the only reason i haven't commited suicide is my doggo, don't do it user, your cat needs you

She killed herself. I'll pay someone $10 if they start a post on Sup Forums using her pic

Attached: 1533664466.jpg (998x1637, 57K)

Kek, what?

Afterlife doesn't exist.

It doesn't just 'go black' either. It's nothing, you don't exist anymore. You're nothing, you no longer have any sense of self, you're gone.

Better to stay alive and be depressed, then die. At least you get to jack off, eat food and play video games. you're going to die one day anyway, no need to do it now.

Dubs of truth. Your cat will eat you, but cry the entire time. You're an ass if you allow this.

This is very good advice.

OP instead of killing yourself you should just live like you could die any minute. Do something you've always wanted to but been afraid of the consequences. Maybe things will actually end up in your favor, maybe it'll reignite your passion for life.
And if it doesn't, at least you can die knowing you didn't hold anything back and had some fun on the way out.

This. Cat will miss his friend.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/diyh5u/mandela_effect_summary_with_links/

I've tried suicide 3 different times in the past 10 years and all of them failed, in retrospect I'm thankful for that every day. My last attempt was about 4 years ago and my life has gotten so much fucking better since then. As awful as it seems right now man, it really will get better. Try to stick with it, find the things that make life easier. like kitties.

I only have Tylenol and ibuprofen how much would I need to put me to sleep im 240 lbs

I promise you that if you stick around and invest your time into this world you will witness horrors and wonders you could never imagine.

Dont throw it away because you didnt get the life you want.

put it on liveleak bro. for the Sup Forumsros

You're a piece of shit if you would do that to your cat. I would say kill yourself but.. I mean.. that would defeat the purpose. Just take care of your cat and give him a good life and when it comes time for him to go put him down peacefully and be there for him as he goes then you go home and kill yourself

u cant abandon ur cat like that

>Somebody please just tell me the quickest way to end it
Dig up dirt on and extort the Clintons

Lol

I agree with assburger boy. I too was suicidally depressed. I checked myself into Harbor View, Seattle's main hospital and told them I wanted to kill myself. They took me that night and then had me transferred to Ballard Swedish psych Ward and they spent the week adjusting my meds. And my psychiatrist has had to make some tweeks here and there, but I feel pretty good now. I still get depressed, but it doesn't take me to that dark place of impending doom anymore. Shit, do it for the cat!

TYLENOL WILL SHRED YOUR LIVER AND YOU DIE A SLOW HORRIBLE PAINFULL AGONIZED DEATH over weeks. Don't be an idiot

I've got nothing other than those meds that would kill me

Start going to a gym and working your ass off and you'll feel better in a few months. It's worth the effort.

Do you really dont have any goal in life?

Yk i tried to kill myself a couple of times but i promise you its not worth it because well you're gonna die one day anyways so you might as well enjoy what little things you can

I do but if things go badly I won't.

Agreed with this user. Kitties will miss you. Seek help and you'll get through this, mate.

look here you user, don´t desinstall yourself, your cat loves u

bump

bump

N I G G A E I O U

He’ll eat your face

Don’t do It OP! You have so much to live for! I have a female friend who said she would fuck you out of your sadness, pic related.

Attached: 70698F16-383F-46FC-A95E-06307D25C0C3.png (640x1136, 1.38M)