Was he right to some extent about vidya?

Was he right to some extent about vidya?

Young white men are ruining their live instead of starting a family and continuing the white race. I spent my teenage year on vidya and now I'm a autistic sperg in college I don't want young kids to make the same mistake I did.

Yes. Video games are for children.

Also, Gavin, stop shitposting on this board.

And fire everyone else at Rebel.

women have high standards and makeup allows them to mask how ugly they are.

I would love to stop playing vidya and get a good girl, but can't find one. I am a attractive looking fit dude.

Starting a family with whom?

>Was he right to some extent about vidya?
Nope. Bread and circuses have always existed and will always exist.

Societies decay when growth and intelligence reach their limitations.

Gavin should play some FFIX. He might learn a thing or two.

>I spent my teenage year on vidya and now I'm a autistic sperg in college

There is a surprising videa sub culture beyond the consol wars shit that's lots of people socialize in.
Sorry to tell you but you didn't have to be an autistic sperg you just had to socialize more.

I play games. I spent 6 years in the military, fathered a child, and continue to work for the government. I'm single now, because I'll be goddamned if I let someone else dictate the way I spend my time not at work and give me sass when I express my intent, but that just means more time for vidya and playing the field. So many options, why tie myself down to one nag.

I'm glad my parents never bought me a console. My dad thought it was degenerate and it would stunt my brain.

In high school, I eventually did get my hands into some older edition consoles (ps2 and XBox) when everyone else was onto the next thing and got to waste tons of hours catching shiny Pokemon, or driving taxis and visiting stripclubs in GTA.

I never became addicted, and I don't play vidya now at all. Instead I spend all my free time on Sup Forums

Feels good, thanks dad.

>Implying my life wasn't ruined when I knocked up my girlfriend

Why are we even here? Shouldn't we all be building a table?

>In high school, I eventually did get my hands into some older edition consoles (ps2 and XBox)
When you were in high-school, the PS2 was already "old" to you?

No wonder you're an idiot. You've never played any actual proper videogames.

1CC some Thunder Force 4 and then come talk shit about console games.

I SAW HIS ANUS

He is right. Videogames are fine in moderation, but they shouldn't be a major part of your life.

I don't see how this makes me an idiot, idiot.

XBox 360 and PS4 had already been out for a while when I finally got to play around with their predecessors.

If you are implying that not having played even older consoles makes one an idiot, I don't know what sort of response you're after.

you are so stupid and newfaggish it hurts

He's saying you haven't experienced the golden age of gaming from the late 80s early 90s

I know that's what he meant but I don't see what's idiotic about the story I shared.

If he's calling me out for not knowing enough about videogames, I don't see what the point is, that was exactly the subject of my post.

have a (jew)

Gavin, video games are for children.
Inserting things in your anus to prove a point is retarded.
Kissing other men makes you a faggot and it's fucking disgusting.

There have never been more Whites in history than there are now and the overwhelming majority of them are garbage. Breeding to collapse is what the rich want so they can have slave labor. It's not in the best interests of the White Race AT FUCKING ALL.

Your experience with consoles amounts to mostly using those gimped-ass PCs from the late 2000s.

They're not truly consoles. They're multimedia centers.

A console plays games, and MAYBE a second form of media on the side.

It's not your fault you're an idiot as you're still wet behind the ears and never got to enjoy a proper game console with friends and pizza and long nights of console multiplayer.

You're an idiot because you presume to talk shit on consoles while being knowingly ignorant on them.
It's sad your gen will never know the fun of having a bro or two or three over on a friday with Goldeneye rented from the store and some good food to eat, tearing each other up and acting like happy fools, forming lasting bonding experiences.
You guys were robbed, and now you're getting dicked harder with a half-assed data-mining "app" disguised as a pokemon game.

I just feel bad for you.

Pretty hard to have a family on your own you know.

>play vidya
>qt confesses she secretly plays vidya
>she just asked me out on a date
We also debate over politics and the existence of God.

Wish i could but this is my destiny to be a loser, a fat neckbeard neet forever, i deserve nothing less but one final punishment, i must endure.
o/

>Ruin

Crack ruins your life. Video games might waste for certain people's perspectives. I dislike people and most woman I don't enjoy their company. I'm a solitary person. I don't want kids, a wife or a family. I don't want a girlfriend. I just want to relax and enjoy my life. I want to live a quiet existence.

Also Gavin is an insane, degenerate, coke fiend whose marriage is on the rocks because he's a RAGING alcoholic. I can't take that man's advice seriously.

I'm 21. If that helps you create a better strawman.

And I'm apologize for being poor and not being your age.

There.

Sorry for insulting your whole world.

hello fedoralord

What message did I miss in FF9?

nah she's the atheist
I'm a proud biblical fundamentalist Christian

I too fell for the vidya meme, now I suffer the consequences.

I have a working theory that part of the rise of liberalism is due to an increasingly less mature constituency. That is, the more child like people are, the more likely they are to vote for liberal (leftist) ideals.

The idea is that things like Rome or Virgil or Michelangelo will never resurface because people are too immature to realize the heights of their abilities. They'd rather draw pokemon or play starwars than create something for the ages.

doesn't matter what side you were on, the fact you debated religion and politics with a woman is what makes you m'lady tier

1. Determinism in life is bullshit(the main point being driven).
2. Too much development will cause collapse if it's allowed to happen faster than the people are ready to accept(seen with Terra).

Video games are no more a waste of time and energy than movies, television or books. The only people against video games are people who don't understand them, and don't see them as just another medium of entertainment.

It's fine if you don't like video games, but they are no higher or lower than other forms of entertainment.

Nah, vidya lets me forget how shit my life is

I feel the same way lads

I'll never get married so who cares

I don't even have the motivation to play games that much these days anyway

This. Not a hard concept to grasp, really.

To a degree but there are societal pressures here. Women are very susceptible to leftism and feminist rot has even infected churches so that isn't a perfect answer.

The cost of living is diverging from income. A lot of lost manufacturing jobs have been replaced with service jobs like waiters. People no longer have the stable careers they had decades ago. I believe the average job lasts like 2.8 years now?

I'm waiting to see if this country falls apart desu. Leftists and their union of freaks are completely incompatible with everyone else. I'm not sure the democratic system is going to survive this.

hes a faggot who shoves his asshole into the camera

sage

Yeah, I played thousands of hours while in University, now it is less than 2 hours a month. I feel lonely and depressed.

Disgusting console peasants get the fuck out of my way, PREPARE FOR TITAN PASCAL YOU FUCKING MORTALS

>continuing the white race

Gavin is a racemixer though?

yeah pretty much, when you reach a certain age you need to put your childish things away and be productive.

I can say this as a 33 year old loser that did nothing but play video games since I was 8.

I played video games all throughout my schooling, and I still have a gf that I plan to marry. Hell I still play vidya, but I've developed other hobbies and only play stuff I know will be fun. Currently playing this fun oldie.

>listening to a guy that sticks stuff up his ass and married a shitskin

wew lad

Could you stop pretending to be a chad thudercock for once?

Look, I shouldn't call you an idiot.
But please, don't assume gaming and consoles are/were bad.
Consoles and PC gaming never consumed the vast majority of us growing up in the 80s and 90s.
They were just fun novel toys that fit in with the rise of technology

PC gaming AND consoles have both been destroyed by the melding of the two.
Just look at the GTX-1080. All that GPU muscle. Power out the ass...
And it's being sold to do WHAT? Play god damn gimmicky VR shovelware.

PC games used to be so much more. They took advantage of the board and mouse and added features of PCs to deliver a broadened experience to users.
Consoles also took advantage of their features(multiple controllers, control pads in general allowing great arcade and fighting titles, and platforming, etc) to deliver a great fun game experience.

Now "consoles" are used to watch paid-for TV shows and movies(in a time when digital media is post scarcity and there's no good reason to pay for the fucking shit beyond a stupid sense of loyalty) and play FPS rehash.

im actually prob addicted to video games. ever since i was like 11 id play shit like delta force land warrior all day, now its bf4 and warframe and shit i mean at this point i just dont know what else to do. i dont have a job and havent for awhile so people dont want to hire me anyway. if im not sitting infront of my computer ill take a brief walk around the neighborhood at night or something. its just hard to get motivated to not sit on my ass 24/7 i guess

Whites need to dwindle in numbers and be savagely oppressed in order to weed out the cucks and instill in-group preference. This is the only hope for the white race.

Dad would only let me play big grey gameboy on the weekends. Now I spend tons of time on Sup Forums

FEELS FUCKING MAGA, THANK YOU BASED FATHER.

start drinking, get mad, get your life back fatty cuck.

The most degenerate part was that his ass was waxed and loose.

>2016
>marriage
Your children won't even have your DNA unless you marry an Asian girl

No, the most degenerate part is, you watched/looked.

Well SJWs seem to hate and demonize gamers and games for being "problematic" and "sexist", so that alone makes them red pilled. And Gavin Mcinnes is a psychotic creep, you'd best stop listening to him.

Didn't this guy shove a butt plug up his ass?

Hes pretty much the conservative amazing atheist?

I really don't see how playing video games prevents you from being a productive man and starting a family.

How about you stop blaming video games for your failures ?

uberti, pietta, or euroarms user? Black powder or cartridge?

Video game culture today is fucking horrendous

From the 80s to the early 2000s video games were just casual entertainment that you enjoyed and occasionally invited people over to play. Now that normies infected it, it became such a fucking commodity especially with all these Lets Players and SJWs saying they were raped through a video game.

> t. Reddit

you already did your part lad
this is directed towards the autists (like me)

not a fucking cartoon, that's for sure you weeb

The members of the video game generation who aren't fully destroyed by it will be taking war brides soon

>the white race
Wew

Not every game is Candy Crush. Try playing ARMA, XCOM, Witcher, Civilization, even CoD or Minecraft. You will find they are complex games, with very enthusiast communities with a lot of facets, they aren't simplified shit made for children.

One of my more pleasant memories was actually getting a Project 64 CD copy from a school friend, and assigning keyboard controls for four players (for me and 3 siblings) on an old Gateway computer I saved up for in a yard sale.

That was in 2007, when I first got to play Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario Party et al.

So as any other kid I was also enthralled by videogames, it is only in retrospect that I appreciate their grasp wasn't so overbearing because of my life circumstances.

Like you said, I'm glad they did not get to consume me as much as those that were growing up alongside me.

So all forms of entertainment are for children then? Is partaking in "mature" forms of entertainment like watching sports more acceptable. It's the case of the next generation is doing something I can't understand.

You aren't looking hard enough. If you want to share a hobby with a grill you can, believe it or not there are a shit ton of hot grills who play games. League and Hearthstone especially.

>australia

Fathered just A child?

Did you see that pick of him stomping on his own ball sack? He's a fucking madman and he don't afraid of anything.

Then fucking kys. Don't sit here shitting on a entire industry and assuming shit about those who participate in it because you are mentally ill and hate your life. You are the only true autistic sperg here.

>Gavin should play some FFIX. He might learn a thing or two.

No, he should play some fucking Dwarf Fortress, and without those casual graphics packs or tilesets.

So far fucking outside the realm of what most people consider a game it simply boggles their fucking mind like image related.

Not my image, but the only repro black powder I fuck with is Uberti.

Yes, but don't let le master contrarians personal life get in the way of what he says.

>starting a family
>continuing the white race

None of that shit matters. You aren't gonna give a shit about anything when you die. When you die, you cease to exist, it ain't like you're gonna be in heaven smiling down on your generations of white children through the ages.

Getting married and having kids is dumb. Marriage only matters to women so they can live out their princess fantasies. There's no such thing as a wholesome woman anymore and your marriage will more than likely end up a divorce. Then your ex will brainwash your kids into believing you're a deadbeat while she spends the child support check on shoes and a new bf.

Meet chicks, fuck chicks, and always wear a condor.

What the fuck is the incentive to do anything but play vidya? Please enlighten me.

We can barley do that anymore because the same things that make us not want to go and be "proper mature adults" are intruding on videogames themselves

Gavin started Vice and helped jump start the hipster movement. Everything anti man and anto white he helped make worse he has no right to bitch about any of this. My life is harder thanks to people like him fucking around with the culture in this country and I don't care if he had a change of heart it's too fucking late

This is the problem with Sup Forums, it is right a lot of the time, but there is a layer of autism and self hatred. Almost everyone on this board is a complete failure in life.

Love how social engineers on both sides of the isle blame video games, television, alcohol, cigarettes, motorcycles (yes I have heard this one before?!?) or anything men like to do for that matter.

Instead of you know; blaming them fucking selves for completely destroying society and the economy with there bullshit pseudoscience's and most of all destroying normal human interaction between the sexes.

Used to be a hardworking man could find a job, afford a decent car, maybe a house and a wife, a kid or two and a dog. Now all those things are gone except the dog, truly the only loyal thing on this shitty planet; that is until the assholes in charge figure out how to take that away too... Honestly playing video games all day, being degenerate, screwing around or doing whatever makes you happy are the only things to numb the pain of the hell we are living in.

Oh and good luck changing things for the better these arrogant assholes have done a great job creating an unbelievably powerful police / military state where anyone that questions the narrative or tries to start a movement is put on a watch list and every aspect of there life is scrutinized under a microscope. If there is a true savior of western civilization out there, chances are our dear old governments are doing there best to destroy his or her life. With the power of modern surveillance that isn't too hard, after all who amongst us is without sin? Even someone with a perfect record can be conceivably framed, smeared or eliminated.

>ruining their lives
I make six figures a year and happily play video games in my free time. I would be miserable having to take care of some annoying bitch.

Degenerate here who plays about 5-6 hours daily. I have a full time job and make $70k a year so I'm not sure what the fuck I'm doing.

Nope, divorce laws are out of control and bitches are more ruthless than ever. If you want young men even thinking about marriage again. You have to change divorce laws, and a whole lot of other stuff too but those first.

Women have such an advantage already because of all the affirmative action and programs to get them into high paying jobs. On top of that they get to take half your shit, your kids and a monthly payment for the rest of their lives if they ever decide they don't like you anymore?

FUCK THAT.

I want a family but I am scared and will not sign my life away to some woman on good faith that she will not decide to destroy my life one day because she feels like it.

Are you in good physical shape? Do you make your own meals? Do you have other hobbies that you spend as much time with as vidya? Do you have savings and investments you're constantly building?

ARMA is not worth sacrificing any of that.

>Do you have savings and investments you're constantly building?

Gotta keep those bankers wealthy am I right?

>ruining their live(s) instead of starting a family
Love and marriage, love and marriage~
Go together like a horse and carriage~

Getting shackled down with a wife and kids IS ruining your life.

This isn't 1950 anymore, families are #1 cause of stress in males today. Women are horrible now, and your sons will grow up to be cucks and your daughters will fuck the bucks.

There is literally zero incentive for young men to start a family in today's world.

9/10 would read again.

We're entering the stage Japan is in with their relationships. White guys are checking out of society because women only have interest in sex. That sounds like it'd be great for guys, but it isn't because when all women want is sex the only guys they fuck are the guys at the top of the pyramid: Chad.

When you take away the whole "stability" thing that women have typically looked for in men, everything gets fucked. They used to avoid Chad because Chad wasn't good for them, all he'd do is get them pregnant then run off. Now they don't care because the government subsidizes pregnancy and women have jobs.

When women don't give a shit about kids until they're 35+, no guys cares about them because by then they are used up, especially given the lavish whore lifestyle. Old used up vagina=/=healthy kids. Not to mention a woman who has spent her entire life jumping from cock to cock suddenly being able to adjust to the life of a loyal wife isn't going to happen, hence all the divorces.

Basically, until society goes through a collapse and rebuild it is highly unwise to have kids. Even prenups don't work all the time anymore.

>Instead I spend all my free time on Sup Forums
DODGED A BULLET THERE

Shit this reminds me, I have to level my Grim Dawn character.

Why people decide to follow degenerate (((((celebrities))))) is beyond me.

>truly the only loyal thing on this shitty planet;
You got that right. Dogs are the best shit ever after drugs. Slightly above guns.

All a man needs are a home, a dog or two, good drugs, and some guns, and he's set.
Add a nice ride and a great place to drive for spice if you want.
Dogs and drugs are essentials though.

BTW, by drugs I mean psychedelics and stimulants.
And by dogs I mean anything BUT an ugly-ass pitbull terrier.

>do not feed or molest gators

WHAT THE FUCK FLORIDA!

Believe it or not, molestation does not only refer to sexual contact.

Molest just means "disturb".

I'm happy to see these animals are somewhat protected over there.

>Young white men are ruining their live instead of starting a family and continuing the white race.

Funny coming from the cuck that racemixed.

>Basically, until society goes through a collapse and rebuild it is highly unwise to have kids.
Which won't happen until most of us are old and grey. Thanks a bunch world, I-it's not like I wanted a family or anything...baka!

People spent their time doing other stupid shit before video games existed.

>1 post by this ID

>You damn kids with your video games!!!
>Implying the time waster videogames if triple A companies are always complete wastes of time
>Implying there aren't plenty of redpilled games out there especially among the indie scene

They're not all wastes if time. They're just mostly wastes if time.

>Genesis master race

Lol, remember how fucking cool that Sega tv Channel gimmick seemed at the time? As fucked up as that decade was, I do miss some things about it.