What are your honest opinions on this man?

What are your honest opinions on this man?

The GOAT.

Yes, better than Jordan.

second greatest basketball player of all time
decent guy

He's a man and a father of three. And better than Jordan. He's big, Jordan was a skelly compared to James.

garbage choker

whats his finals record now? like 3-7?
my sides

>3-5
>three and five
>tres y cinco
>三和五
>trois et cinq
>drei und fünf
>שלוש וחמש
>тpи и пять

A salt mine.

Guy that has mounted up some real overrated trash heaps and got them to finals and titles. Played for most of his career for by all circumstantial evidence arguably the shittiest franchise in the league without him.

Easily the best of his era. Hate comparing people from different eras so not rating that.

Any team in the league would trade their best player for him right now.

Any team would've done the same for the last 10 years

Awesome dude, and awesome black man. Marries his high school sweetheart and is likely raising successful, hardworking kids. The GOAT.

One of the GOATs, tries harder than Jordan ever did, will live under Jordan's shadow forever. Moving to Miami is the worst thing he could have ever done.

if he didnt insist on playing GM and coach he would have won more titles

i dont see how he was any better than KD or even Paul Pierce for that matter

This

I still consider KD to be a better, overall player

>Thinking the Cavs front office would do any better
You know how they got him in the first place and what happened the four years he was gone right? Of he was playing LeGM you shouldn't blame him with that fucking organization

Holy fuck that is retarded

You'd change your mind real quick if they switched teams.

In the Finals the Warriors rotate 4 fresh bodies on James and dog him the whole game. Then James had to turn around and defend Durant all game or else they had to trot Richard Jefferson's old useless ass out there where he become an offensive black hole

lebron ONLY returned to the Cavs because they now had potential to win titles

drafted kyrie, were able to trade for Love or whatever, got some decent depth

seems once LeGM left a real pro was able to work

also even if the cavs were fuckups, LeCoach was the worst idea of them all, teams need a real coach

how does this prove lebron was a better player?

I have an honest appreciation of the man. I didn't like him on the Heat though. I'm a Spurs fan too.

poor mans Kobe or Shaq

They went fucking 33-49 the year before
Do moar drugs

He's cute desu

Kobe was better.... end of story

overrated stat padding choke artist

came back from 1-3 in the finals ... GOAT

second best wing in the league to KD... Kd is a superior shooter, more athletic. Lebron wouldnt even jump with him on a fastbreak. Kobe was a way better shooter also. Hes roiding like a MF to be this athletic after 15 years.

MJ wannabe nigger

He is the most talented player in NBA history, but not necessarily the best.

he is a faget

He's okay, top 8 at least.

the human embodiment of everything that's wrong with pro sports right now

>Jimmy Butler and Paul George leave the east and go to the west
>The Eastern conference is weaker than it's ever been

Now Lebron the "greatest of all time" apparently can't even carry his team to number 1 seed over a team that had their star player break his leg on the first game of the season.

Now of course Lebron could put the team on his back and drop 40 points a game and carry the team right? That's what a GOAT would do right? MJ sure would, James Harden does it, Westbrook does it, James can right? Wrong he just stat pads his 25-7-7 and demands they trade away literally half the team just so they can compete in the EAST, i'll say that again THE EASTERN CONFERENCE.

The greatest of ALL TIME was having trouble against TANKING TEAMS in the EAST. He couldn't even drop 50 points on these teams if he wanted to, and trust me he should have the green light to do so with Kevin Love being out. as the "GOAT" he should be able to score at will but nope he just ran and demanded they trade half the team away while he got his 20 points and meme assists

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

he's a whiny, pretentious, self absorbed bitch

Not only the GOAT in his sport as a player but he's also one of the best role models for being a father and a person with power and influence. He's had the brightest spotlight and highest expectations on him since the age of 16, he married his high school sweet heart and lives around the same area he grew up in. He hasn't had any public fuck ups like Jordan or Kobe. Even if you hate him as a player you have respect him as a person.

He seems to never be properly rated. When he's elite, he's underrated and when he's above average, he's overrated.

I'd let him fuck my gf if I had one

Lebron > Jordan. Lebron is the GOAT.

better than kobr

Warriors wouldn't trade Curry or Durant for him. Hell they probably wouldn't even trade Klay

I feel bad for people who actually consider him the best anything ever

>dude i play sports lmao listen to me

he needs to take his money and stfu

He is both the second best of all time and better than Jordan

complete loudmouth bitch

Pretty good, most impressive thing about him is his durability. His real issue is that hes so good hes too ball dominate. If he isnt making plays with the ball in his hands he often stands still and takes a possession off.

Thats the only real aspect of his game that isnt great, his intangibles and off ball ability. Hes the statistical all round GOAT with GOAT durability but there is more to basketball than stats. Offense when he runs it becomes static.

no kyrie = no lebron

no chance to win titles = no lebron

True, true.

lol he's railed 1,000+ women over the years

>durability
you mean 15 years of exotic cocktail of illegal substances

Goat

top ten all time for this

bump

>tries harder than Jordan ever did
depends on what you mean. Jordan was fucking crazy competitive. He'd purposely put himself in tough situations to rise the stakes and make it more difficult for him to win. fucking autistic

when you need to have 4 players guard you and you still score without much of a problem, that makes you better than someone who doesn't require as many players

>MJ sure would, James Harden does it, Westbrook does
how many rings do those players have?
MJ did the same thing westbrook did last year in his earlier years and what did that get him?
jack shit
once he got scottie that's when they won championships
dont @ with scottie being a scrub because that is some retarded as shit
>He couldn't even drop 50 points on these teams if he wanted to
"LeBron James plays a sensational game at Washington, finishing with 57 points, 11 rebound and seven assists." -2017

blessed by god with 1 in 1 billion genetic gifts + steroids-hgh

They were fucking gifted three straight number one picks. The year they got Kyrie they had less than a 1% chance of getting the top pick. The NBA is a joke and rigged.

>His stats are so far ahead of everyone else, it's embarrassing.

Um, no, sweetie, that's WIlt

>le disappear in the playoffs and in the Finals man
>good

He's a very good man. Very big.

>only lebron is on steroids

>not a drug addict
>not a woman beater
>not a gangbanger
>actually raises his kids in a stable household
This alone makes him better than 99% of negro athletes. Pretty good player too.

Exactly, LeBum is trash.

Can someone explain the 3-5 (for Lebron) 5-3 (for Brady) etc. meme?

People keep giving Lebron shit for losing in 5 finals. Now I see people saying Brady's record is less impressive than Montana's, just because he didn't lose in a SB.

Would it not always be better to actually make the final, despite losing it, rather than crashing out early in the playoffs - or not even making it?

The way I see it, it's more impressive to be 3-5 than 3-0 with 5 early playoff exits.

its just desperation because theres so little to criticise about their career

Goat.

He's a great guy and a great role model for kids - something that's rare in sports stars. Just an all around great dude, player, coach and GM.

>Moving to Miami is the worst thing he could have ever done.
i disagree, i think it makes his career story all the more interesting. redemption arc, ya know? he could never stand up to the likes of MJ in the GOAT discussion if he didn't win a ring after returning to cleveland, but he did.

you're not wrong. people mainly try to use it to discredit players for not being clutch, but in team sports i think Sup Forums vastly overrates individuals' performance records.

reminder golden state choked a 3-1 lead in the finals

If Brady had 'GOAT' tattooed across his knuckles and came into the NFL calling himself the chosen one and Lord Brady he would be held to some exacting standards as well. But he didn't.

lebron didn't have to rely on *s to get to the title game

no they got refballed out of a 2-0 lead

Honestly the GOAT, better than Jordan.

So he got those tattoos when he was still in high school? And grown men still hold that against him, despite showing again and again that he's a great father and role model for kids around the world?

Pathetic desu

They wouldn't trade klay for lebron...

insanely talented basketball player on the court, retarded nog who communicates in emojis off of the court. also, delonte west fucked his crackwhore mom

MJ is the greatest but in an all-time fantasy draft I'm taking LeBron with pick 1. It's easier to find 80% of Jordan than 80% of LeBron.

>he didn't draft pre-AIDS magic with the #1 pick

I bet I'll be able to pick up Olajuwon in the next round too

Went bald early af because he’s doping and steroids. Blatantly obvious

Good guy. Underachiever cry baby on the court.

>I'm a 25 year old natty with a receding hairline
It's not fair.