Hello everybody, could you help get onto the website 8kun for the EU in the browser friefox on the surface web?

Hello everybody, could you help get onto the website 8kun for the EU in the browser friefox on the surface web?

Attached: 1575427947578.png (200x260, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reclaimthenet.org/8kun-8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

idt you can yet....it's only Tor access for now until 8kun.net or whatever the actual site launches

what the fuck is 8kun

NIGGA U BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!?
AJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAAAAA

It's the new 8ch.an

8kun is online on clearnet if you are too much of an idiot to bot be able to find it then you prob shouldnt be there

Doesn't know how to get there.
aJAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAA

oh shit, i have been living under a rock. that's dope

ya'll deserve some milf pussy for that one laawl

8kun.top

Attached: 1572647577542.jpg (800x533, 90K)

What is clearnet?

you are on it lmfao

How the fuck are you this fucking retarded?

Ok, but then how do i get on 8kun from here?

Do you not know how to use the internet?

I didn't know what the clearnet was because i have only used the term surface web untill now.

Not that guy buy I've been without a computer for about five years now and I feel like I don't know how to use anything.

Any crash courses one could take? I really need to get back up to speed.

Yes but i can't navigate how to get there, could any onf you please send a link?

Someone please help me find 8kun & send me a link to it.

EVERYONE STILL ASKING FOR LINK IS AN AUTIST THE FUCKING LINK IS IN THIS THREAD AND NONE OF YOU FUCKERS ARE EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO FIND IT

URL link to 8kun please!

Everyone who is not giving a link isn't helping.

this

but I must say I kek'd at So JUST A HEADS UP TO EVERYONE!

The link is 8kun.top

Attached: 1572647669160.jpg (2560x1708, 1.03M)

reclaimthenet.org/8kun-8ch
an-online/
it's an onion link right now

the url is 8kun(dot)top
>*putting the (dot) since I dunno if 4skin still blocks it's retarded lil sibling's web address

Nope, Jim's chink son Ron "Codemoney" Watkins put up a cleatnet domain a few weeks ago.
>see

NIGGAS!

See

This. Only listen to Ron’s twitter you morons

MUTHAFUCKIN BICH THE POST BE PUT UP ON THE BREAD LITERALLY AT LEAST TWICE NOW LMFAO CTRL+F MA NIGGAS

Attached: 1573093189647.jpg (750x588, 61K)

SIDE NOTE I FUCKED THIS BICH IN THEY TENDA ASS PUSSY LAS NIGHT AND NIGGA MA DICK SMELLS LIKE WEEK OLD TUNA! HALP!