Video Essays

Are there any other video essay channels as good as EFAP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGCTSSWT4lg
youtube.com/watch?v=lkXFBPGZpTM
youtube.com/watch?v=J3nXrU0c2JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretentious shit.

kaptriankristian is youtube kino
youtube.com/watch?v=IGCTSSWT4lg

fuck off chink

EFAP is shit, he thinks the stuff he's saying is somehow mindblowing when anyone with a brain could easily point this shit out. All he does is point out obvious things and treats it as some sort of all knowing hidden truth

this is reddit this is memes

Yeah, I've been watching this guy too.

I wouldn't say he's mindblowing, but they're well put-together, which is much better than the average Youtube video. What would you suggest then?

It's really amazing that all you have to do is make some 5 minute long videos where you state the obvious and repeat common knowledge information and redditors will praise you as a genius film analyst.

hmmm

All this Tony faggot does is make retard obvious observations and repeat things that literally everybody already knows.

These videos could only be interesting to someone who has literally never watched a single movie before.

stop substituting youtube videos for proper analyses kiddo

Isn't this the same board that jerks off to zach Snyder BVS 'analysis' videos and thinks that they're "deep"

I always thought that was ironic.

BvS is a meme you dip.

Is there anyone that goes as deep as rob ager? I don't even think he is right 80% of the time but i enjoy watching him.

At first sure, now people here unironically consider it to be one of the best films of the 21st century

rob is great

Criswell is pure fucking kino. I think sometimes his analysis just get lost in trying to make too many or too little points but when he's on, that nigga rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkXFBPGZpTM
youtube.com/watch?v=J3nXrU0c2JA

These are my favorite video of his, give them a try.

what does he mean by this?

chink always pushing his channel here

hope your family is raped by niggers

>Literally Shallow Observation: The Post
Not everyone is "film scholar" bud

You realize that's a fake quote right

>Rene Deacartes

That's part of the joke, right?

your a dense one aren't ya

>HAHAHA TROLLED XD
mmmk.

Nerdwriter1
Super Eyepatch Wolf
Gigguk
Lessons From The Screenplay

Two of those are anime people but their thoughts still carry over to filmmaking.

go the fuck back to facebook, newniggers

He's great. He should drop the political commentary and keep to film analysis.

>new
>I've been here for literally 10 years
k