Where’s the safest place to sleep in public for a few nights in the NYC area and surrounding cities...

Where’s the safest place to sleep in public for a few nights in the NYC area and surrounding cities? Don’t feel safe in my apartment, don’t think I can do a hotel.

Attached: 7369E88F-DB70-4C92-B4D2-F70EFD16C1E5.jpg (1000x750, 65K)

zzz

any ideas?

get an airbnb

Harlem

What’s going on? Why don’t you feel safe in your apt?

I’ve never been to New York but curling up in a sleeping bag on the side walk in time square sounds pretty safe.

The airport

What boro is your appt in

Ny Public library.
Ymca.
Woods in a large park

>boro
its burrow you absolute retard.

Down by the docks in red Hook is pretty safe

Also the Marcy projects are full of caring individuals

Or any of the parks in bed sty

At this time of year? Good luck. A lot of homeless people sleep on the subway, however NYPD is cracking down on that. During the warmer months, a park bench can be pretty cozy. Try prospect park or Central Park.

You are both wrong

I admit to being a spelling retard but what about super retard that is scared of his own apartment

Come through to the crib. Just kidding, you wouldn't trust me and I live with my mother so it would be difficult. I'd host an user out of the kindness of my heart if I had my own place. Good luck OP. I know some homeless people in this city and winters tough on them. Go to a dunkin buy something and doze off in the corner. If you dont look like a bum i doubt anyone will bother you.
Idk about any 24/7 public library and i know if you fall asleep in one they'll wake you up.
Ah, what about laguardia airport or port authority bus terminal? Thats what I'd do and pretend I'm waiting for a flight lol.

oh right, they spell it boroughs like pretentious fucks

You’re dead

Why do you have to sleep in public?

bump

this is what i came here to say

user, why aren't you safe in your apartment? Is there a faggot there? manhattan here

Attached: 782F3592-4E39-41A1-AD8A-506EBDD8754B.jpg (600x425, 56K)

Take a train from Penn to Riverhead and back and just keep sleeping on the ride.

Which part of NYC user?

You nailed it I think user...

Either
1) gay roommate
2)Previous assfucking while alseep
3) faggot on the lose
4) OP is ashamed / conflicted about his own sexuality

Let's take a poll as to what his issue is
Regardless of which ....
You absolutely helped
Poor sexually confused 0P

Definitely number 3

Does it go to montalk

Is Riverhead the end of the line

2, definitely 2.

I'm guessing Brooklyn
He sounds like a rich kid

Imagine him in pre gentrified n.y.

Agreed

Yes it does that's probably better actually since it will take longer

No Montauk comes after Riverhead I think (I've never taken it past Ronkonkoma but I know it keeps going to the end of the Island)