Failed CISSP. I’m black. I thought getting a masters degree in this country would be a way out of the hood for me...

Failed CISSP. I’m black. I thought getting a masters degree in this country would be a way out of the hood for me. I’m doing all the things White people do to be successful but I keep failing. AMA.

Attached: 7EA823F6-8939-4323-8CB9-285838DCE0BB.jpg (1667x1667, 86K)

Have you tried not being a nigger?

The fuck is a CISSP?

At least you're trying. You could be me.

Age? When did you graduate and degree?

Basically cyber security.

Basically useless, OSCP or bust

Its an illusion portrayed by academia. We're all fucked

Why did you fail user? CISSP reporting in

Basically cash money if you can get a clearance.

Hi. 33 years old. Veteran got my teeth cut hiding radio information from Koreans. Umm got my bachelors in criminology and cyber crime at 27 after serving on that dumb ass GI Bill. Graduated top of my class. All classmates are placed while I sling insurance in the mean time.

And you can’t pass a multiple choice test? What part did you fail?

Holy shit. I used to have a TS/SCI. However. When I picked up E5 I decided to get out and go to college and get a federal job. Graduated college about 3 years after I left service. Assholes killed my clearance. Ok. Now, can’t even get a motherfucker to run and investigation. Been clean as fuck. Criminally, drugally, financially, realtionshippy, product consumption etc. everything Uncle Sam wants and they fucking stalemate me.
Also. I’m black. But the military showed me Russian and Arabic so I have those language skills but still can’t fucking get paid bc these assholes won’t run shit.

But do I really want a clearance? Do I support what America does? Fully? Fucking no. So maybe DoD ain’t my bag. But I know enough to be working. I just haven’t gotten my break and the fight gets tiresome.

Well, multiple choice ain’t the part. It’s actually a fucking symptom of western idealogogy of success. So what? I’m not the best test taker. But sit me down and ask me questions and dialogue with me I’ll show you extreme competence and problem solving ability.

CISSP is useless I the public sector.

user, I don’t fucking know. I have read the follwoing:
Shon Harris 7th AND 8th edition
Sybex new one.
11th hour.
Shon HARRIS lectures over 8 hours.
A 16 week course.
And the countless hours of testing exams from each vendor. Shon, fucking sybex, and 11th hour 5 critical whatever.

When I sat down, the first question was absolutely unrecognizable.
>inb4 managerial perspective angle I know that

If you want to pass the test watch the video’s. But if you want private sector money learn to suck dick first.

OP here that’s not fucking true. How many HR departments post cissp and then automatically drop you 6 figures. It’s all about this particular cert.

Shon Harris does a video. Every idiot I showed it too got their CISSP.

What videos nigga. I’m literally keeping professor messer in business by myself.

Where the fuck is it. Help this idiot and advance their profession

Pirate Bay somewhere. I’m not his internet nanny. A CISSP should be able to find shit on their own.

Thanks for the info bitch. A cissp should know where they source material and using Pirate Bay is in contrast to the canons. I wish I knew your name so I could write these assholes on you and feel something from turning your bitch ass in.
TLDR:; nice guys finish last.

I paid for my vids. But this nigger wants free help.

No I don’t. I asked you where. You said Pirate Bay. I’m willing to invest more but hey some white boys creep harder than others huh. I ain’t broke. Just stupid apparently according to isc2. That’s all.

You do know shit on Pirate Bay can be paid for legit.... no wonder your failing.

OSCP speaks for itself and shows that you know more than just memorizing a text book.

Try enslaving some Africans. You need to walk in our shoes.

You ain’t even a cissp lionassnigga.jpg
Mind if I ask your background. A mentor of mine was a full blown giac...I learned a lot. What was your path