Are Jehovah's Witnesses really that bad?

Are Jehovah's Witnesses really that bad?

Which breakaway sects of the white religions are the craziest per capita?

>Dante Must Die Mode: can't bring up the primary religions

>Are Jehovah's Witnesses really that bad?
When was the last time any one of them shouted jehovah akbar and drove a plane/truck/car/bullet/knife/axe into something that didn't want it?

Well if you aren't killing people for your religion I dont see a problem

>christianity
>white

Are you implying Christianity is a "white religion"?
Are you thick?

Well if you don't want to talk about sects why do you mention jw? They are nothing more than a sect: brainwashing, forced marriages, take away your house (oh, I forgot; you voluntarily give your house to them).

Source: distant family member got in. She had to cancel her medicine study and marry a gypsy twice of her age...

I was raised one. They aren't bad at all, nice people. A little weird sometimes but by and large are hard working and nice people.

Your sister did not join JW's. Likely she is trying to cover up something by lying like the little dumb whore she is.

I suspect she isn't the only dumb one in the family...

How do you have them all the way over there?

Christian Identity

A sect filled with insecure edgy neckbeards who need to Bible so they aren't just discarded as White Power degenerates.

I grew up as a Jehovah's Witness, it really is that bad. On the surface it might just seem like a weird sect of Christianity with some strict rules, but underneath is a cult of pure crazy.

>what are the crusades

like jesus christ read a book

Storytime

Don't really have any stories, whole thing is just a massive drama and crazy filled shitshow under the surface. The religion is a blatant cult, the dogma is designed to isolate Witnesses from the outside world socially, leaving your entire social life tethered to your local Kingdom Hall. You are threatened with excommunication for stepping out of line, and Witnesses are not supposed to have any form of contact or relations with the excommunicated. The Elders are incredibly nosy and are always forcing themselves into the personal lives of everyone in their congregation. They highly discourage everyone from taking work or education seriously, from taking up hobbies or sports, or basically doing anything that would interfere with devoting time to bible studies or field service. You also have nasty shit like domestic abuse and rapes within the congregation being suppressed and covered up.

They visited me once and it was like talking to a robot.
I swear they didn't blink.

you should have scared them with your icons of the Virgin Mary

They actually believe that heaven is reserved to 400k people or so.

Which fucking makes me wonder why they are so eager to bring more people to their faith.

I have been instructed to act like they are door to door sales men and to not say no but to stay away if possible.

>Christianity
>white religion

they really hate icons in some way. like muslims and pork, it gets in your genes I guess.

Redpill me please. I live next to a "Königsreichsaal" from these fuckers. Mostly dressed nice but they look like they are plotting.

Oh no the horror, they may knock on your door one day and ask to speak to you
Tell them no thanks and they leave

How can we even cope with such crazy white people

My best friend in school was a Jehovah's Witness.

He was the best of the school, everytime he didn't have a perfect 10/10 note he will feel bad because his parents will be mad. He didn't have any toys or he never dance or anything.

He start to be more liberal when he meet me though. Instead of 10/10 he got 9/10 or 8/10 in school. I guess I was a bad influence as a kid.

Common misconception here. The idea is that a select few will rule in Heaven with Jesus, everyone else gets to live forever on a paradise Earth that is restored to the status of the Garden of Eden.

メアリさん isn't a smoker :\

jehovahs witnesses won't report rapes to the police unless TWO people see it happen. They are the least educated denomination in the christian system

they are pretty fucking bad
they let children die because they won't let them get blood
like what sort of fucking crazy nutjob do you need to be to let your kid die? because of a fucking book?

:\ well at least she seems happy

It tears families apart and stunts the growth of children. If their beliefs ever came true, they would advocate killing those listed in Revelations on the drop of a hat.

They are some of the most insincere liars currently on the planet.

These.

The number is 144,000.

They're eager because for most of them, being pioneers, the ministry and spreading of "the truth" IS their lives. They gives themselves completely to the self-deception of religious purpose.

Stay away completely. If your curiosity MUST be satiated, go on a Sunday in some nice clothing. Listen to the talks, following along with the watchtower discussion, shake people's hands and say hello. Watch the charade. Look into people's empty eyes, listen to them talk with fake tones and feign enthusiasm. There's nothing else like it.

Some people have to be forced into growing up under such institutions, with no way out. There are thousands of children around the world who are being indoctrinated. It's a problem that you're trivializing. Use your brain.

There's been a lot of controversy over rape and sexual assault within congregations and their elders. Some reading on wikipedia and youtube. Definitely recommend you all check it out.

don't worry, they are too busy ruining the lives of their members to fuck with anyone else.

I "pretended" to be a JW in highschool to get some jayduwb poo-seee. I'm a atheist edge lord btw. ended up learning how extremely fucked up they are. Despite being a atheist pretending to be interested to get that sweet jay-tang, I started feeling superior and looking down on people "outside" the truth. Really freaked me out. That happened to me despite being very aware of how much bullshit they are.

My neighbors are jehovah's witnesses. Their child died recently because he had an infection from a cut on his finger. They refused to give him the care he needed. Tragic shit.

That's life I guess. His parents have to live with their decision.

>His parents have to live with their decision.

No, they don't. They're continuing to live under the illusion that they will be with him again on a paradise earth, living on some vineyard for eternity. This system of things means nothing to them.

This.

Believing in a purpose bigger than one's self will day crazy shit to the common man's psyche.

I was raised as one and I think its a pretty big factor in why I'm so fucked right now desu

Dunno but JW knock on my door three times a year.

You can ask to be put on like a no knock list I think

I'm really sorry. Try to take comfort in the fact that there are others like you and feel your pain. I'd buy you a beer or something in real life if I could.

They don't honor the list unless you're a sex offender.

It was the tiniest cut. And his suffering was dragged on for months as the infection slowly got worse and worse. It caused quite a stir in my neighborhood because his older sister would cry about it to anybody that would listen.

Thanks man

>I guess I was a bad influence as a kid.

Degenerate

Anybody not in the congregation is considered "worldly" and "bad association", regardless of the actual content of their character.

Many indoctrination videos have been published targeted directly at children and teenagers. It's branded as "Young People Ask". Not just videos, but publications as well.