So I have a friend who's a girl and we're close af...

So I have a friend who's a girl and we're close af. I've known her for like 3 years and she always tells me how she has a new bf and eventually how she broke up with him. Iv'e only had 1 gf and she broke up with me before even a month. My friend is literally about to fuck someone she met on fortnite. I'm so jealous because she has a pussy and i'm losing my mind on how long it'll be until I find someone again.

Attached: 0d9137a704bf895e7c15d90da78b0714.jpg (1080x1079, 838K)

sux. did you ever think life isn't all about getting pussy?

>inb4 ez for you to say, I'm a social outcast; so unique and fragile

maybe you should start reading philosophy on the ladder of love, and prepare to die alone

just fuck her

If you've never made a move you don't get to complain.

im not even trying to get pussy at this point, i just a girl i can just date for longer than a month. I admit its all my fault that I dont have a gf because im just too scared to talk to girls

you're completely right. i'm just too scared

Fuck fear. Do it bitch.

ok, theres this girl i have a crush on in school. im gonna try to talk to her but i hope i dont say anything cringe

Nice if it doesn’t work out don’t sweat it try again

>My friend is literally about to fuck someone she met on fortnite.
Top kek
What the fuck am I reading

Who cares?

Play video games and buy fleshlights. Everything is going to shit around you, just stop giving a fuck and enjoy being ignorant while you can.

There's like 2 other girls but she's the one I want to talk to the most.

I will after i try to talk to a girl

Good. Be brave. Upon success rejoice. Upon failure pick self up and move on and try again.
Women aren't worth the time to be sad over.
You are the most important thing in your life.
If it makes you happy do it. If it doesn't fuck it.
Being friends with some hoe who fucks dudes off fortnite isn't good for you. Dump that hoe.

ur gonna make me cry man, thank you, i'll talk to the girl for you

Shoot for the stars. Go for that main hoe.
Be nice.
Talk about her.
Don’t be overwhelming.
Don’t say cringe.
Lick her butthole.
Eventually work your way up to consentualish intercourse.

Importance
1. Self
2. Bros
3. Fam
Fuck the rest
Bitch needs to prove they are worth something.
Needs to be more than t&a
Bros Bros Bros Bros bros
Bros support
Bitches don't have support

im gonna do it guys, ill post back on the thread tomorrow for an update

You better write this shit down, faggot.
I’m not giving this advice for free.
The cost is a bitching thread tomorrow about how you have an appointment for motor boating tits this weekend.

i will not let you down

Pretend to be me all you want the point is bitches ain't worth the drama they generate

op I can relate. Longest I've dated was exactly one month. In high school I was good at talking to girls, but I wasn't, and I'm still not, good at getting into relationships.

For the most part girls that I've dated found my anxiety of talking to them cute, but found it stale after a few weeks, which wasn't enough time for me to get used to talking to them in a romantic setting.

All I can say is try your best to lose that beta shell. If you're close with that friend of yours, then ask her for advice or even to set you up. You could shoot your shot and flirt with her, but that's a gamble and if you're close with this person then you should instead just talk to her closely and see if she can help you out. Don't let your lust guide you op. Think about what you do. The only time you make impulse decisions is when you ask a girl out. don't think, just do.

that's how life is man, it's way easier for women to fuck than it is for men(unless you're Chad, or have a huge dick and have inhuman confidence, or tall)

You ever see the fat shit Mexican moms with their beanlet spawns of pure sugar coated body Oder? Well someone makes love to that Caribbean whale enough to have shat out those goblins

>I just want a girl

You’re chances are pretty good considering the cholo with ankle shorts brags about all the Walmart beaner poon he gets, be confident