Wtf i hate pokemon go now

wtf i hate pokemon go now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GblOSfiJGg4
youtube.com/watch?v=0vXfuPFdZGo
youtube.com/watch?v=EAdGv89e0sE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_fighting#Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucks will find a way to be offended by everything yet they don't care that Google is permanently storing and selling your GPS location data, contacts, texts, pictures, video, and search history.

>being offended at fucking Pokemon while claiming to be le gamer XDDD

lol liberals.

If dogs had fucking superpowers and combat abilities than you damn well know that would be a spectator sport. I know I'd watch it

This is exactly the same thing as when religious people say that Harry Potter "promotes witchcraft".

He's really hard up for ideas these days

20 years to late for this "clever" realization. parents have been buying their kids pokemon shit for a long time, for them to agree with this opinion would mean admitting they fucked up. and it's a stupid fucking opinion

PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY TWEETS

>tfw my Dad burned all my Harry Potter books and films when he came back from prison for this reason

Why does a nigger who goes to prison give a damn about witchcraft and God?

He converted to Christianity while in prison.

>flee the very appearance of evil

Fuck off dingus

Do these people even play the games?

Hasn't this cuck played Pokemon before GO? As expected of a feminist cuck normie. He should just go and kill himself.

How the fuck did this even happen lmao

I remember when libs were the ones defending games from family values conservatives. Now they're done a complete 180 and are gaming's biggest critics. The criticism the guy in OP's pic is literally decades old and was laughed at back then by libs.

Is this the 90's?
Is this person voting for Ted Cruz?

Your dad sounds like a gigantic faggot.

Maybe if he started playing 20 fucking years ago he would have heard all about the dog fighting comparison.

Its a different universe therefor different rules. Next he will cry that people probably eat pokemon in that world too.

Why is this a complaint now? Any gamer has played or heard of pokemon already as a kid. It's almost impossible not to.

He is clearly not a "real" gamer. A band wagon jumping SJW who wants the oppression bux but wasn't born a nigger, so he instead just kicks up a shit storm then asks for harassment feel better bux.

That faggot is the very definition of newfag

Has this guy never heard of Pokemon before this app?

Seeing as we talk about Josh "I hate fun" McIntosh, no I don't think he votes Ted, or even republican

What I find more unsettling than making them fight is trapping them in a tiny ball forever and never letting them come out.

Sometimes they do eat pokemon.
Not taboo in the pokeuniverse.

Wow welcome to every year since pokemon originally came out Jon. Really new and insightful commentary.

Related

I'm getting bored of all the nobody twitters Sup Forums keeps posting.

Wait for him to cry about the lack of female characters in Punch Out, then complain about violence towards women when they do include them. There's absolutely NO way to please these babies.

This so much.

when will the "offended by everything" nu-male meme end?

How dare you critICIZE a noble tradition of Latinos and Blacks like that? Dog and cock fighting are part of their cultural heritage.
Wow, what a bigot, dropped.

In universe lore states that humans are just really intelligent and ingenuitive Pokemon themselves. At one point, "humans" and Pokemon were the same species, and then humans split off from the rest of Pokemon.

Not to mention that Pokemon used to marry us. Oh, and we used to hunt them for food.

Sandalit has pheromones that can swoon a human as well as other Pokemon.

I heard slowpoke tail is delicious.

>Oh, and we used to hunt them for food.

What do people eat if not Pokemon? I've never seen real animals alluded to in the games or anime. Is everyone a fucking vegan?

HAHA
TIME TO GO BACK TO 1998

Haha, I too, know a guy who is this weak.

His feelings are like a delicate little flower. It's pretty funny from a far.

or what about China buying up land, ports and large corporations in America?

Isn't it disturbing to know that only 6 Jews own almost 90% of our media?

a million other important things and he chooses to play pokemon and get triggered.

Wailord, the largest Pokemon in the game, and Skitty, one of the smallest, can produce fertile offspring. Interspecies breeding is not only common, but accepted.

There are non-Pokemon animals in the world. Regular birds, dogs, and fish were alluded to.

B-but PeTA has made that comparison.

I haven't downloaded Pokemon Go because I'm not a massive faggot. Someone please tell me if you pick your gender? Are there only two choices? Are people triggered yet?

>PETA cuck gets triggered by Pokemon for the 20th time this year

Do people not understand the difference between fiction and reality?

Where has this tard been for the last 17 fucking years?

>Do people not understand the difference between fiction and reality?

B-But if kids see pokemon, they might try to emulate it in reality by getting dogs to fight each other! Kids who play GTA go out and kill prostitutes and murder people. Lara Croft sets unrealistic beauty standards that all men will expect from women.

>isn't offended at how you're forcing random animals to be your slaves even as pets

If you removed all the games in which you simulate behavior that would be unacceptable in your normal life what would be left?

Sports games?

I feel so bad about all the Pokemon I get just to store them forever and never take them out of the PC. It seems wrong.

He's one of these but a guy.

Clearly there needs to be more GTA, my town is filled with hookers.

Wasn't that all in Gen 1, though? They also referenced Russia in that.

In the anime they showed a real animals every once in a while

I said the exact same thing the other day but I was taking the piss.

Is this cunt serious?

Triggered

He makes a living doing this shit so he's got spitball it out to see what's going to make it stick with Anita and the audience.

Do you seriously expect a guy as shallow and stupid as McIntosh to know something like that? He barely even knows what Pokemon is, as it seems his first game from the franchise was freaking Pokemon GO of all things.

Vick did nothing wrong

All Pitbull should be killed. They're basically the dog version of Niggers.

>fighting virtual pets is somehow wrong because its similar to fighting real pets
fucking liberal faggots

I kinda feel the same way too. Makes me sad bro.

>world of warcraft has quests where you kill 3x50 of a specific animal for a famous ingame hunter
>peta gets super triggered
>next expansion if you kill an animal p.e.t.a. mobs will chase you and you have to kill them too

Better virtual pets than real ones. I loves me my dogs.

Because every fps is now murder.

>pitbulls

Keks

What if Michael Vick was a trainer?

People have been jokingly alluding to dog/cockfighting since the show and game became big around 1998. This guy is literally a lvl 100 Slowpoke, holographic card.

Why do Athletic Americans like dogfighting so much?

It was literally only Vick

>2016

>Not training exotic insects to fight each other to the death.

Get on my level plebs

Isn't there a Japanese website that does videos of that? I remember watching some and feeling weird about the whole thing, it was actually pretty fucked up now that I think about it.

For reference to tardiness, Chinpokomon was November 3, 1999.

Reminds me of this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GblOSfiJGg4

youtube.com/watch?v=0vXfuPFdZGo

Vick was the only one stupid enough to do it out of his own house

Stag beetle fights are top-tier entertainment

>This is exactly the same thing as when religious people say that Harry Potter "promotes witchcraft".
Niggah, people have been comparing Pokemon to cock fighting since for-fucking-ever, it was the big "Ooh God think of the children" talking point for soccer moms that didn't go for the easy "Literal Demons" route. Josh has just gonne fucking circle at least a duzen time and came back round with the rest of the mainstream games media to literal fear mongering shit that the right used to do during the 90s, but it's ok because he is the one saying it now.

Of course you'll never catch Anita saying that kind of stupid shit, since he filters it all before giving the talking points to her.

kek I loved that. In borean tundra if you kill the mammoths you get a debuff of being soaked in their blood and need to get inside water to wash it off or the d.e.h.t.a. gets on your ass

>Druids for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals

I'm surprised leftys even like Pokemon.

I think they could actually turn some feminist and SJW heads just by saying the games promote animal abuse and animal slavery.

Pokemon is a kid's show, the creatures don't fight to the death and they have magical powers. It's no more barbaric than boxing.

Cucks like this guy should really just swallow a bullet. What kind of existence does finding offense in everything get you?

Doesn't Mewtwo always finish by breaking his opponent's neck? It's been a long time since I saw the movie but I definitely remember that happening. Maybe the overseas version was censored.

>Pokemon is a kid's show, the creatures don't fight to the death and they have magical powers.

They can fight to the death. Charmander almost dies in both the original anime as well as the more recent Pokemon Origins.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAdGv89e0sE

Also there's the whole Marowak story, which involves humans killing a Pokemon.

Uhhhh I don't remember that in pokemon the movie.

>creatures have intellect almost on part with humans, some on par with humans.
>creatures have powers, controlling the elements.
>when defeated, are healed to perfect condition in medical centers after they faint
>creatures bond and will voluntarily enter duels for their trainers

More like boxing if you ask me.

it's a little late about that sempai, if you've ever connected to the internet on a device it's already part of the botnet. Whether you play some game or not only gives you the illusion that you can still protect your privacy whereas that ship sailed years ago.

>yfw dog fighting is still legal in japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_fighting#Japan

Pokemon Go is shit but not for the reasons in the OP.

Pokemon Go is a shit tier copy paste from the developer's previous game Ingress. Ingress is essentially the same concept where you have to walk around and interact with sites designated at real life parks or buildings, but in Ingress there are dozens of other features besides just walking around and tapping a button on a randomly generated Pokemon. You can't even battle other people directly in Pokemon Go, which is what the Pokemon franchise is based upon.

Pokemon Go is literally just "Trendy Thing: The Game". People act like it's basically real life Pokemon but it has none of the traits found in any of the legitimate Pokemon franchises.

Thank god my phone's too old to run it
....But then I realize that basically everything we do on the internet is monitored by the gubmint.
So now I'm back to being depressed.

>pokemon go is the first and only way you're getting spied on
i dont know about you guys but im pretty much exhausted with tinfoil hatting and jumping through hoop after hoop to hide everything i do. at this point i just only jack off to webms saved locally on my flashdrive and the rest i couldn't give a shit. still used a throwaway email to play this game with my gf. its entertaining and its actually really cool to see so many people hanging out. before tjis game i would bike all over trails and town and not see a soul on a beautiful sunday morning, now theres people to talk to fucking everywhere.

It does though

Sort of. Hillary Clinton complained about it back in the day. The difference is that it's the left trying to enforce their morality these days.

You're full an faggot OP. Its a fucking game. In call of duty you kill thousands and millions of fucking pixel humans. Who cares. Its NOT REAL ! Srsly you should consider to be an hero.