How to kill someone

how to kill someone
>Begin you preparation in a suburban town without many cameras or just in the boonies
>buy supplies over the span of several months to avoid suspicion
>bleach to clean crime scene of blood
>mask
>gloves
>hairnet/beardnet
>weapon of choice- Preferably something easy disposable, ex.) knife
>find your victim
>figure out the perfect time to kill
>observe actions over the span of one month
>kill your victim out of sight and in a secluded area
>burn the body and dissolve their ashes in acid
>dump ashes into a stream or body of water
>melt murder weapon
>leave the state for a month or so
please tell me if there’s any flaws in my thinking.

Attached: 5C437512-CBC6-4A2D-A281-0F258ED678AC.jpg (959x540, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sulfuric-Acid-Solution-1M-Collection/dp/B078C9M89J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=sulfuric acid&qid=1575440498&sprefix=sulfuric&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE3OU9DR1lDRzRMTzQmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2ODU2MDQyVTFPSjFPSDdZMCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU5NDAzMUFQUklHUlQzOFJMVCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>burn the body
Do you think this part will be easy

Depending on the method of burning, yes, dismembering limbs and dissolving them in sulfuric acid is also viable

Where are you gonna burn a body? Where are you going to get a barrel full of sulfuric acid?

>Burning a corpse without anyone noticing
Right, enjoy the rest of high school

This is bait or you’re retarded

Burning a body out in the woods or generally anywhere unpopulated is a bad Idea considering the stench and smoke, this is why I proposed sulfuric acid amazon.com/Sulfuric-Acid-Solution-1M-Collection/dp/B078C9M89J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=sulfuric acid&qid=1575440498&sprefix=sulfuric&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE3OU9DR1lDRzRMTzQmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2ODU2MDQyVTFPSjFPSDdZMCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU5NDAzMUFQUklHUlQzOFJMVCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

I’m not going to kill someone niggerfaggot

Where are you going to get enough sulfuric acid to dispose of a corpse? You can’t just pick it up at walgreens

amazon.com/Sulfuric-Acid-Solution-1M-Collection/dp/B078C9M89J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=sulfuric acid&qid=1575440498&sprefix=sulfuric&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE3OU9DR1lDRzRMTzQmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2ODU2MDQyVTFPSjFPSDdZMCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU5NDAzMUFQUklHUlQzOFJMVCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Not cheap but It’ll do the trick

I say this because the product in your link is 95% water and you would need way, way more than 1L of it. At $40 a liter this is going to be costly, and people are gonna ask questions if you order a hundred of these.
Also, again, 40% water. You aren’t dissolving any corpses

Someone has been watching too much breaking bad. Remember, Billy, it's only television.

This says 95% water. Not gonna happen

Fuck typo not 40% I meant 95%

It won’t do the trick and it’ll cost you 4K to fill a barrel even if it wasn’t almost entirely water

that's alota work...…

you could just run up to them in some place and bash them with a blunt object and run away.

probably should wear gloves tho….

or

>be rich
>pay an ex-con $10,000 cash and let them do all the work

Seriously stop thinking about this and try to enjoy high school.
>burn corpse
>dissolve ashes in acid
>melt weapon
Jesus you have to be kidding

This

Nono.
>have 40$
> find a heroin addicted homeless man
> tell him to stab the person to death
>give him 40$

or

>be poor
>kill yourself OP

>any flaws in my thinking
Posting about it on 4chink for starters. And then pretty much everything else you posted is TV bullshit.

Here's an idea. Go buy yourself a live hog, take it back to your house. Kill it with your knife then clean up the mess.

Pool supply houses have it, but I don't know about the strength or if there's a quantity limit

find hated enemy:
bash with stick
drag into woods
rape with large sticks
drive body to nearest lake with hundreds of alligators
throw body in
lure alligator out with steak
bash alligator with stick
rape with large stick
find large group of negros
throw alligator at negros
lure negro out with chicken
bash negro with stick
rape with large stick
find nearest group of 1st person you killed
throw dead nigger on ground near them

You can get 95% sulfuric acid at the hardware store in the drain cleaner section, but it's fucking expensive and will absolutely reek like shit. You can gas out a neighborhood with a 12oz bottle.

What about bringing a body out into the middle of the ocean, throw it in the water with a bunch of bloody chum and bait. Have nature do the rest?

body burning requires pretty high temperatures. maybe some home made napalm could come close to the proper temperature with out having to go to a crematorium. gasoline and styrofoam broken up and mixed till it's a paste. its an old classic for toxic fumes and chemical based fires. maybe line a serious sized ditch you've dug with it. set it and then when the body is ash just pile the dirt you dug up over said ash pile and walk away.
> most likely wouldn't work
> hence why I'm not a murderer.
> don't try these recipes at home OP

You're in a place where you normally wouldn't be, with no known ties to the local community or specific purpose for being there. The problem with small towns is that too many people would know each other and you'd stand out as a stranger. Better to do it in a big city with lots of crime and your deed would be a small blip among the statistics that cops stop giving a shit about years ago.

You can purchase high potency 98% sulfuric acid online, regardless of the amazon link, just an example. The one joke post about the alligators could theoretically work in the same line of thinking as the ocean guy, finding someone who owns a boat, or just rent one, cover the body with bait, chum, blood, etc. and attach a heavy weight to the neck torso and feet to stabilize the body as it sinks and you’ve disposed of a body. I haven’t watched too much breaking bad, this is a thought experiment niggerbrains

I’m taking more suburban white middle class small town most likely near a city

>TV bullshit, I don’t watch shitty murder documentaries or any CSI bull shit that’s for oldfags, I just used what I though would be the most invisible logical murder possible

Body disposal without getting fucking hif you think about it

call the police and say theres a black man with a gun in their house. might even shoot their dog too

true

hahaha
also
> be poor
> steal some weapon
> kill yourself

Attached: selfdestruct.webm (1276x720, 1.7M)

napalm user is right to some degree. no pun intended. body burning requires high temperatures so maybe a makeshift cremation chamber of sorts. use high powered propane torches like a metal foundry would have. build it like one in fact. just human sized I suppose. I work with metal and just like napalm user.
> I'm not a murderer

Dig a pit big enough to fit a couple full sizes tires with the rim still attached. Place body on top of tires and pour your accelerant on it along with wood and tinder than place sheet metal on top with a few air holes to help the flame breathe. The metal will help keep the heat in. If noise is not a concern you could use a leaf blower attached to a pipe to pump air into your makeshift crematorium turning into into a forge almost.

user, mommy is calling for your milk

Attached: 1574128659175.jpg (640x854, 228K)

solid idea user, really solid. its definitely cheaper than my idea. it is louder though and the tires plus burning body would be worse due to the smell. but that would probably generate some pretty high temperatures.

> hence why we aren't murderers
> shits too hard these days
feeding bodies to pigs is also a thing. they can eat bones I hear.

Got a couple audible Keks

anyone here wanna deep dick the woman from ask a mortician on YouTube? friend of mine showed me her recently. she makes my cock diamonds.
> pic related

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You can find an electric kiln. They get to 2000+ degrees. Should be enough to cremate a pet that passed away. ;)