Any kiwis on here (Welly) able to get me some mushrooms before NYE? Will overpay since its out of season

Any kiwis on here (Welly) able to get me some mushrooms before NYE? Will overpay since its out of season

Attached: images (12).jpg (450x450, 16K)

Might be able to sus something out for you bro

Sweet kik: anonwelly

Hey dude, from Welly too. Possibly getting some in next few weeks, will ad your Kik too.
I do however have access to really pure md if that's of interest to you.. 309 a g.

$309 for a g ?

Md is the backup if I cant find any mushrooms but my hearts pretty set on those

Oops, $300*

Sweet, says your kiks "been offline for some time" add me on there if you want to keep in touch :)

Sorry, its Anonwelly forgot that caps, yeah sweet ill add you and just let me know

Sweet man added ya/sent a msg

Fuck Anonwellly haha thats 100% it now that extra l

Hahaha ok let me try again !

Nelson here.
Can't help sorry, not my thing.
Best country ever though.
USA. Trump yes/no blah blah fuck your mother.
Euro. Immigration. Merkel has fucked us all blah blah
New Zealand:
Anyone else online? Need drugs. "Yeah bro, we got ya covered, gimme 10."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 9.18.37 PM.png (306x382, 226K)

And how do we all feel about Legalise Cannabis referendum at next election?
I for one have not smoked for years due to work and didn't do much for me in a good way anymore.
But I'm 100% behind it.
> inb4 GCSB.
I'm pretty sure they have bigger things to worry about than your answer to this.

Its an obvious decision with no real downside, only thing I find odd is that theres a cap of growing 2 plants max? I dont get this, if its all good in the eyes of the law then why the fuck do they need to limit this, its like saying you can only brew a 6 pack max at home

It's going to be, from what I looked up earlier, 4 per home of 2+ people over 20 or some such.
I think it's like the make your own alcohol laws - should be enough for you and your BUDdies, but not enough for $$ on the side.

Hopefully will get the kids off the glass bbq.
You think it will work?
I do. Up until drug testing we would drink and smoke pot. Now you need something that's out of your system by next drug test... alcohol or P.
I think alcohol is far worse than weed, and P worse that just about everything.
Guy puts down pipe + whisky. "I'm gonna fuck you up."
Guy puts down bong and beer. "I'm gonna... fuck, what would happen if we bred sheep with possums? Would little sheep be climbing trees? Fuck did I just say that out loud? Fuck this, I'm going to sleep."

Wheres the nudes.
Gitta be some from da Tron

Otago times comic gets fired for criticizing Islander dinndus who didn't get vaccinated.
Fat bitches were bitching "he a racist".
Why work on fixing the problem when you can bitch about a cartoonist.
This is why I don't oppose a collapse or a dictator takeover.

>western springs

should it stay or go?

Rotorua checkin in....

Never tried shrooms but i want to. Havent really tried to get shrooms i just stick to weed because can get it dropped off in a few minutes. Anyone know where to get shrooms in Rotorua?

a few of the record fair guys sell em over the counter.

Bro I have literally seen shrooms growing wild. Check out the little side roads between the redwoods and the first lake. Just spore them first to be sure.

It's a yes from me for damn sure.

Stay
It’s been there long before the neighbours moved in, and it was no Fing secret it was there.

Link?

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Oh hello Australia, you’re late to the party...