My Grandpa passed away this morning

My Grandpa passed away this morning.

Idk how to feel. We knew he was getting old but it still just doesn’t feel real when it finally happens.

I wish I spent more time with him and took more photos and videos. I’m going to miss him.

Attached: 17E32BF0-734E-4954-8311-D89CC315680F.jpg (375x375, 26K)

Why would you post this here these cucks show no mercy

I feel for you user, my great-grandmother just passed away. Just remember then as best as you can and when your time comes you'll be back with them forever.

“Has it then all been for nothing that you have had such a friend? During so many years, amid such close associations, after such intimate communion of personal interests, has nothing been accomplished? Do you bury friendship along with a friend? And why lament having lost him, if it be of no avail to have possessed him? Believe me, a great part of those we have loved, though chance has removed their persons, still abides with us. The past is ours, and there is nothing more secure for us than that which has been.”

sorry about that user hope you feel better soon

Attached: feels.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

Lol

At least you know, at some point, he slurped up a milkshake. I don’t know how that changes things, but I bet he thought it tasted nice.

I know the same thing is coming with my grandfather, hope you start feeling better sometime soon user.

who fucking gives a shit fucking kill yourself quickly

Hang in ther OP, death affects us all one way or another. You're not alone.

>I wish I took more pictures
I fucking hate millennials.

Be thankful he is free and at peace.

Go take ur bloodpressure meds boomster

Go take your 18th selfie for the day faggot

F

You need to burn his body and begin the transfer of life force ritual before it's too late.

stoicism

bid that hurts deep, make up for it by getting close with the rest of your family. as you get older and watch them die, know it will hurt but that hurt means youre alive

My grandpa thought Hitler was still alive and lived on the moon for some fucking reason. He started going senile towards the end, but RIP anyway papaw. I'll never forget the times where we had sane conversations.

I'm kinda scared when my granda passes. Old fuck raised me while my mom was off doing blow. Just try and spend time with family as often as possible.

Andy Sixx Log of Shit clogged him and he suffocated. Also he was gay

Attached: nielprrrrrt.jpg (500x497, 229K)

Don't feel too bad OP, now he is up there spankin' it with the big G. And by that of course, I mean Gesus

that milkshake was the reason he died you should feel bad about yourself

My grandpa was my best friend. Lost my shit when he died. Grandma went and i didn't feel shit. You'll be ok.

>I wish I spent more time with him

When I was a late teen my good grandad passed away and I regretted not knowing him better, being able to speak with him as an adult.

Then as a young man my grandmother came to retire in our town so we could help take care of her. I decided that was a good opportunity to get to know her and what I could about my grandad.

It turns out getting to know your elders is a myth. They are just as bad as the average person, and possibly worse because they aren't going to change their minds or get interested in current events.
I know for a fact she lied to me about her upbringing, her relationship with my grandad, and what he was like.

I swore from then on not to romanticize my relationships with family members, and instead to focus on current and new relationships with actual friends.

why would you let one bad experience ruin it

im so sorry user
take care
this quote i really likes;
"keep your loved ones in your heart, and they're never really gone"

Attached: rkr5p9d33n421.jpg (500x673, 65K)

liked*

those rabbits so fucking cute wtf

t. grandma

This hurts but it rings so true kek. My maternal grandma is worshiped like a saint on that side of the family. In reality, she was a tyrant who beat most of her children into submission. It was her selfish desire to spit out six children so fast that she didn’t even have time to give them all the attention that a mom should give to their kids, forcing her to play favorites. One of her kids died in a very suspicious accident that seems like a suicide that’s been covered up for 40 years. 4/5 of the surviving children have clear mental issues, with the exception being the youngest child who spent way more time with mom. All 4 of them went on to produce offspring with clear emotional issues.

It was so fucking spooky when I started to put it all together. That old bitch could tell just by looking at me that I had lost respect for her, and that I no longer worshiped her in that same way anymore. She went so cold so quickly that it basically confirmed my worst suspicions. The woman lost all interest in giving me the affection she used to. It was all an act that she plays along with, to maintain her reputation as a doting mother and her power trip over a huge family who treats her like a goddess. As soon as she saw that I was no longer accepting everything she said as gospel, her perspective of me changed, and in a big way.

I still like the nutty old bitch but that magical grandma love I used to feel for her is just a memory

normally before the body is buried or cremated you get a chance to go to the funeral parlor. Can you get a shot of you on a rim job and post here?

OH MY

Attached: DF44CBBB-49FD-4B56-81C5-1BE04502F1DC.gif (381x410, 1.81M)

Let pops RIP

You'll be fine OP, feeling like shit for a few days but fine. Mine always joked about it when he still lived, used to tell me he'd haunt me if I dared stay sad when he died. Tried my best.

BEZLEBUB REQUIRES HIS SACRIFICE !!!!CUT THE FLESH AND BURN THE BONES !!! GIVE TO GREAT SHILUM. ALL HAIL THE MERSIFULL COMPASSIONATE GREAT AND POWERFUl BEALZUBUB

“Making memories“ aren’t they, like they have this weird obsession with not having any recollective memory as they age so feel the need to document every waking fucking minute..like the annoying folks that insist on showing you holiday snaps.

No one gives a fuck about your dead grandad, not now...not ever.

I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am, but you shouldn't post those kind of things here.

Kekked

Attached: EC0DBC7E-2438-4657-957C-ABD256455195.png (112x112, 24K)

>tried my best
>sure as shit Grandpa is hanging out in the shadows with the other shadow people at night

Did he pass or did you guys take him into the woods and put his ass down?

F

F

Nah faggot, my great grandmother was a literal angel. Smartest person I’ve ever known, yet so fucking humble. She always had wise words, even as a kid I’d always call her when my mom and I had altercations. I regret not seeing her before her mind went spiralling down. I could have, but I was too busy smoking weed and playing Xbox.

F

Yeah, you are a kid for sure, welcome to your life, people die and you forget go play some fortnite and forget about it faggot

:(

F

My condolences.

Attached: LQxOjJzSfQ.png (828x977, 809K)

Ya'll acting like some bitches

>t. never lost anyone close to them

inb4 you make up a fake story with the outcome pretending you to be tough. save your energy